PC - ACC GT3 Season 2 - Pro-AM - Round 1: Nürburgring 22/10/2019 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - Pro-AM - Round 1: Nürburgring 22/10/2019

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016

ROUND 1 - Nürburgring

Event Information:
Date: Tuesday 22-10-2019

Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)

Pre-Race Briefing: 7:55pm (UK time)

● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time) / Server: ApexOnlineRacing #2

● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 60 minutes
Mandatory pit window:​
  • Pitlane opens after 25 minutes (35 minutes left of race time)
  • Pitlane closes after 35 minutes (25 minutes left of race time)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Sunny

- Race start: Sunny

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 14:00
- Race start time: 15:00 (x1 time acceleration)

● Server settings:

Code:
{
  "track": "nurbrugring",
  "eventType": "E_6h",
  "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 90,
  "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 150,
  "postQualySeconds": 60,
  "postRaceSeconds": 120,
  "ambientTemp": 20,
  "trackTemp": 25,
  "cloudLevel": 0.1,
  "rain": 0,
  "weatherRandomness": 0,
  "sessions": [
    {
      "hourOfDay": 12,
      "dayOfWeekend": 2,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "P",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 120
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 14,
      "dayOfWeekend": 2,
      "sessionType": "Q",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 15
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 15,
      "dayOfWeekend": 3,
      "sessionType": "R",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 60
    }
  ],
  "configVersion": 1
}
Manual Rolling Start Information: (remember, in game, the green flag will be waved, but we'll do the AOR formation lap)

Formation Point:

At this point, the leader must decelerate to a speed of 50 mph/80 kph. P1 and the odd numbers line up on the RIGHT, P2 and the even numbers on the LEFT.

Acceleration Zone:

In this zone, the leader is free to put the foot down whenever he wants. The leader must not go past the end of the zone without accelerating.

Last edited:

Shooter80

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
Please take note of the changes/clarifications posted today in the main tier thread:

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
Wonderful stuff. I was pushed out on the back straight. Not in the breaking zone but on the straight... then limped back to the pits after receiving heavy damage. For some reason it wouldn't start fixing my car at the pits...sat there a minute or two... Also already in qualy heavy stuttering in VR, have not had any trouble lately.

Xeonski

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Great race, for me it was a bit messy but enjoyable (especially the last couple of laps thanks to @77 and @Mark.Henebury).

If you want/need it, here is the full replay :
Part 1 : Link
Part 2 : Link

D-tox

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 11, 2017
Very messy race for myself for some reason the back end of my car just went totally unexpected wasnt a tyre issue either can only think had the brake balance too far back so apologies to all that came across my stricken car did wait up for everyine to pass had to stay out for the pit window car was a handfull but once repairs were done it was qually laps till the end managed to scrap to 21st but still enjoyed the racing battle at start and end was fun

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
Very messy race for myself for some reason the back end of my car just went totally unexpected wasnt a tyre issue either can only think had the brake balance too far back so apologies to all that came across my stricken car did wait up for everyine to pass had to stay out for the pit window car was a handfull but once repairs were done it was qually laps till the end managed to scrap to 21st but still enjoyed the racing battle at start and end was fun
Enjoyed the first lap side by side battle with you, shame it didn't last

ZeFau

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 2, 2018
A very promising start to the season from my perspective. Qualy was bad, but quite a few of you were unfortunate in the first few laps, so I quickly found myself much further up the field than I started. When I settled in behind @LiboCZ and @Gav88888 it was bumper to bumper right until the end - lovely! When the two went for the pits I stayed out I think two more laps, then pitted and reemerged on track in front of Libo. Other than that I wasn't able to gain any positions, but that's pretty much Nurbs for you. After the pits @Rargon got quite close to me but then disappeared, leaving me to battle it out with Libo and Gav. However, we stayed in the same order across the finish line and I was quite content with P8. Good racing, let's repeat that! Cheers guys :)

• Friendly
Reactions: LiboCZ

BadPitt

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
Great race, for me it was a bit messy but enjoyable (especially the last couple of laps thanks to @77 and @Mark.Henebury).

If you want/need it, here is the full replay :
Part 1 : Link
Part 2 : Link
I'm not able to watch atm but wonder how I get the first 10mins of the race?

I couldn't recover from that incident. Henebury rearended a yellow Aston Martin driven by Vansinnes (probably because he couldn't see what was in front of Vansinnes), and Vansinnes unfortunatly hit me. Guess it was a normal racing incident and a lot of bad luck for me. Quali was promising, but I've got a lot of problems finding my pace during race. If I'm involved in an incident or failed to hit the right braking points in the beginning it pretty much goes downhill from that point.
You can get into pits whenever you have to, even before 35mins are left on the clock. You just have to pit again during the pit window.

Last edited:

Xeonski

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018

I couldn't recover from that incident. Henebury rearended a yellow Aston Martin driven by Vansinnes (probably because he couldn't see what was in front of Vansinnes), and Vansinnes unfortunatly hit me. Guess it was a normal racing incident and a lot of bad luck for me. Quali was promising, but I've got a lot of problems finding my pace during race. If I'm involved in an incident or failed to hit the right braking points in the beginning it pretty much goes downhill from that point.
You can get into pits whenever you have to, even before 35mins are left on the clock. You just have to pit again during the pit window.

Hi,

For the replay, the part 1 contains the first 10min of the race.
ACC only save the last ~50min of the race, if you want to have the first 10 min you have to manually save the replay during the race (which i did during my pitstop, you can bind a key for this)

BadPitt

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
Hi,

For the replay, the part 1 contains the first 10min of the race.
ACC only save the last ~50min of the race, if you want to have the first 10 min you have to manually save the replay during the race (which i did during my pitstop, you can bind a key for this)
Thank you, that's what I wanted to know :)

D-tox

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 11, 2017

Yea in hindsight maybe i should of pitted and took the pain there and then but twith the amount of damage there was it was going to take 45 seconds either way so pitting for that then having to come in again for the mandatory thought may as well just stay out and hope there were some incidents where i could catch up unfortunately everyone drove brilliantly lol

Vansinnes

Pro Karter
Jul 23, 2018

That was a fun fight, its sad that it ended on lap 5...

Mark.Henebury

Junior Karter
Oct 12, 2019
My apologies to Vansinnes for rear ending you and to everyone else that got affected by that incident. I did not see a hold up there until the very last second and it was too late. Should of been more cautious but was getting really excited to join the party.

I screwed myself over during the pit stop. Entered the pits in P4 by the end of the first stint only to come out in P15 :-( Need to work on that
Great racing, impressed with this league.
Thanks everyone