PC - ACC GT3 Season 2 - Pro-AM - Round 1: Nürburgring 22/10/2019 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - Pro-AM - Round 1: Nürburgring 22/10/2019

LiboCZ

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
I have mixed feelings after first race. Quali was really awful for me and I was not happy with P21. But luckily start of the race was fine, I avoided all small contacts, incidents and somehow due to mistakes other guys I was gaining some positions. Afthe the pit I think I was P10 catching very slowly my old friend @ZeFau, no matter where we are starting, we find way to each other in every race, funny :D Anyway I was not able to overtake Zefau but I overall I am happy with P9 at the end, but I hope it will be better in Spa.

• Happy
Reactions: ZeFau

Vansinnes

Pro Karter
Jul 23, 2018
My apologies to Vansinnes for rear ending you and to everyone else that got affected by that incident. I did not see a hold up there until the very last second and it was too late. Should of been more cautious but was getting really excited to join the party.

I screwed myself over during the pit stop. Entered the pits in P4 by the end of the first stint only to come out in P15 :-( Need to work on that
Great racing, impressed with this league.
Thanks everyone
No problem from my side. i saw it way to late also so i would have hit the audi anyway. Very unfortunate for everyone involved.

PhoB1a

Pro Karter
Jun 21, 2018
Ah well for a start to the season I guess i can happy. Started 6th. Racing was going strong had a good start and gained a position. Just followed the pack for a while settling in waiting to make a move. Then D-Tox had his oops and spun me out and caused some damage. Recovered in 12th i think and started gaining positions again. Then got punted again but a light one so i gave up two positions. Went into the pits repaired the damage and put my foot down. Caught up to the lead with 5 minutes left, passed him on t1 he punts me in t2 and I end 4th. But fun race and thanks to the guys for running the league

Reactions: D-tox

Xeonski

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Results have been updated to reflect the recent penalties.

VoodooChild

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
in Tier 1 Lozanov got 1 bonus point for Pole Position
same in Tier 2 for SellerieMitDip
In Tier 4 Sellew got 44 points as you had.

BTW, I just realized that the bonus points for fastest lap of the race are missing.

D-tox

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 11, 2017
According to my replay fastest lap of the race was a 1.55.206 that was by me

VoodooChild

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Yes it's reported in the results under the race final standings.
Unless I'm mistaken, you should get an additional point, we'll fix it sooner or later.

Stop bragging :p