PC - ACC GT3 Season 2 - Pro-AM - Round 5 - Monza - 19.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - Pro-AM - Round 5 - Monza - 19.11.19 @8PM UK Time

Xeonski

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018

ROUND 5 - Monza

Event Information:
● Date: Tuesday 19-11-2019

● Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)

● Pre-Race Briefing: 7:55pm (UK time)

● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 90 minutes

Mandatory pit window:
Pitlane opens after 37.5 minutes (52.5 minutes left of race time)
Pitlane closes after 52.5 minutes (37.5 minutes left of race time)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Sunny

- Race start: Sunny

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 15:00
- Race start time: 16:00 (x2 time acceleration)

● Server settings:
Code:
x

Manual Rolling Start Information: (remember, in game, the green flag will be waved, but we'll do the AOR formation lap)

● Formation Point:

1574184574802.png

At this point, the leader must decelerate to a speed of 50 mph/80 kph. P1 and the odd numbers line up on the RIGHT, P2 and the even numbers on the LEFT.

● Acceleration Zone:

1574184560927.png

In this zone, the leader is free to put the foot down whenever he wants. The leader must not go past the end of the zone without accelerating.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeekraY and jura

Xeonski

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Hi everyone,

We might have an issue with this week race that we didn't saw before the season, this track allows for only 29 drivers instead of 30 or more for the other.

If you can't make it, please let me know as soon as possible !

Thank you

Xeonski

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
In regards of the current situation i can't ensure that the reserves will get a spot but you can come in the discord to take the place if someone doesn't make it. @Mark A Warmington @TKRapt0r

Please take care in the first corner on first lap, people are always going really slow in that section. If you happens to be in the pack of at the back of the pack please release and brake way earlier than usual.

• Informative
Reactions: Martin Ava

Mark A Warmington

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 12, 2019
In regards of the current situation i can't ensure that the reserves will get a spot but you can come in the discord to take the place if someone doesn't make it. @Mark A Warmington @TKRapt0r

Please take care in the first corner on first lap, people are always going really slow in that section. If you happens to be in the pack of at the back of the pack please release and brake way earlier than usual.
You moved me to main driver last week :D. Thanks.

BadPitt

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
I sadly lost connection after 22mins in the race. I was able to gaine an advantage of around 0.5sec per lap so I guess the result might have been pretty promising.The first couple of laps were pretty intense. I'm not even mad this time as it was a lot better then the carnage last week.

• Friendly
Reactions: Brufro and Xeonski

Xeonski

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Replay :

Sadly i forgot to save it during my pit stop so i don't have the start, if you remember during yours make sure to insult me so i save it :p

From 12 min : Link

To the end : Link

Timou

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 11, 2019
It was a nice race, thank you guys!
Had a great fight with @Brufro in the first 17 laps which turned out better for him as I had a little spin in Ascari. :D
Recovered and drove pretty solid from there, lost some time in the pits but found myself in 3rd position in the last laps as I saw a wild @NeekraY approaching crazily fast.^^ Amazing pace from him, he was directly behind me the last 2 laps and only the straight line speed of the Mercedes saved the podium for me. Was pretty intense and fun.

As in my last races no contact with any driver, so thanks to everyone for clean racing! :)

Sadly some guys had a disconnect at the same time, afaik all of them having Vodafone as provider (probably no coincidence...), especially sad for @BadPitt who was really fast and my teammate @Martin Ava.
This issue affected some drivers from the other splits aswell, also at the same time, so very strange...

Martin Ava

Pro Karter
Oct 4, 2019
It was a nice race, thank you guys!
Had a great fight with @Brufro in the first 17 laps which turned out better for him as I had a little spin in Ascari. :D
Recovered and drove pretty solid from there, lost some time in the pits but found myself in 3rd position in the last laps as I saw a wild @NeekraY approaching crazily fast.^^ Amazing pace from him, he was directly behind me the last 2 laps and only the straight line speed of the Mercedes saved the podium for me. Was pretty intense and fun.

As in my last races no contact with any driver, so thanks to everyone for clean racing! :)

Sadly some guys had a disconnect at the same time, afaik all of them having Vodafone as provider (probably no coincidence...), especially sad for @BadPitt who was really fast and my teammate @Martin Ava.
This issue affected some drivers from the other splits aswell, also at the same time, so very strange...
Congratulation @Timou !!!! You deserve it!

I was very happy about my qualifying. P2! 0.003 behind the pole setter.
But.... I am very disappointed :( :( :( disconnect because german internet.... argh! Like others yesterday... That on my favorite track! That on the track there was a chance to get a podium :( that hurts

Brufro

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
Hatric hero whoop whooop! :) :) I'm so happy to win, what a crazy race!

Firstly, qualifying was insane. I have never seen 5 drivers separated by 0.050s in any qualifying session in my life. Pole could've been anyone but I was comfortable starting in P3. The race was intense. The first half was an amazing battle with @Timou, I enjoyed that battle so much Timou, we pressured each other and kept the overtakes smart respectful and clean. Well done. @BadPitt you were unlucky to get disconnected, you had built up a nice gap in the front and had good race pace. It was gonna to be interesting to see what would've unfolded in the second half of the race as my pace came on strong.

Overall always a great feeling to drive with this high level of competition and come home with the victory. It feels like I'm battling with different drivers every race, very cool :) See you all in Misano!