PC - ACC GT3 Season 2 - Pro-AM - Round 8 - Silverstone - 10.12.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - Pro-AM - Round 8 - Silverstone - 10.12.19 @8PM UK Time

Xeonski

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018

ROUND 8- Silverstone

Event Information:
● Date: Tuesday 10-12-2019
● Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Pre-Race Briefing: 7:55pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 90 minutes

● Mandatory pit window:

Pitlane opens after 37.5 minutes (52.5 minutes left of race time)
Pitlane closes after 52.5 minutes (37.5 minutes left of race time)

Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
- Race start:

In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time:
- Race start time: 06:00 (x2 time acceleration)

● Server settings:
Code:
{
  "track": "silverstone_2019",
  "eventType": "E_6h",
  "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 120,
  "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
  "postQualySeconds": 60,
  "postRaceSeconds": 240,
  "ambientTemp": 20,
  "trackTemp": 20,
  "cloudLevel": 0.4,
  "rain": 0.0,
  "weatherRandomness": 2,
  "sessions": [
    {
      "hourOfDay": 6,
      "dayOfWeekend": 1,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "P",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 60
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 5,
      "dayOfWeekend": 2,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "Q",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 15
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 6,
      "dayOfWeekend": 3,
      "timeMultiplier": 2,
      "sessionType": "R",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 90
    }
  ],
  "configVersion": 1
}

Manual Rolling Start Information: (remember, in game, the green flag will be waved, but we'll do the AOR formation lap)
● Formation Point:

At this point, the leader must decelerate to a speed of 50 mph/80 kph. P1 and the odd numbers line up on the RIGHT, P2 and the even numbers on the LEFT.
Acceleration Zone:

Informed no-show : @Gav88888

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jura

TKRapt0r

Junior Karter
Nov 4, 2019
Hi @Xeonski , Im not going to make it as South Africa having lovely Loadshedding again.

Most of the SA drivers will sit without Electricity tomorrow when its race time.

ill let you know IF the schedules change but i doubt it.

Happy Racing.

• Informative
Reactions: Xeonski

LiboCZ

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
@Xeonski I thought I wont be able to race tonight but at the end, I am able to race, so see you on the track.

D-tox

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 11, 2017
well that was a complete disaster everything was fine up until the race
start of race had no hud no times no tyre hud gear hud everything gone tried all I could even reset to the pits and started last still no hud kept getting blue flags for passing people but the game was giving me positions had no idea what lap or when the pit window was open lost timings the lot so best I didn't continue and be a nightmare to everyone else

LiboCZ

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
What a awful race from me, had 3 spins in once race, for sure my record, although I have not had single spin in both practice races :( And biiig sorry to @ZeFau for that hit, my fault all day long :(

Xeonski

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Results are up (for the championship standings, the worst result hasn't been dropped yet, will let you know when it is)

Congrats @Brufro for the championship :D and congratulations to every one else, that was a great season.

I thinked that my pace was horrible but don't know how i improved a lot in this race making fantastic, i had a fight the whole race but with ~15min to go following an incident we were 5 or 6 to fight for 10th position. Fight were a bit messy from my side, not having the control that i wanted on the car especially under braking but no incident.

Xeonski

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Concerning the replay i forgot to save it during pit stop so i only saved it with 3 minutes to go, if someone needs these 3 minutes i can share this replay.

Brufro

AOR ACC S2 Pro-AM Champion
Jan 16, 2014
P2 :) and championship wrapped up! I'm so happy to finish on the number one spot as the Tier 3 champion. Its a great feeling indeed but the real champion here is @Xeonski. Thank you Sir for putting this all together and updating the results so quickly, you did a superb job as our Tier coordinator.

That was an interesting race to end of the season! @Basti Schäfer great win there in the Aston, we both had amazing pace but yours was slightly better by a few tenths each lap. I'd say stint one you were on fire but stint two I crawled back up to you but for sure it was your day at Silverstone. Well done :) I also had a great battle with @MarcelV who was on worn tyres for the second spot. Most drivers would've tried to squeeze me off or shut the door when overtaking but Marcel was aware and made sure we had enough room to race respectfully and it was just a pleasure to race close and eventually overtake him. Really good driving there Marcel, well done :)

I enjoyed the season racing here, thank you all. You all were fast and made this tier nice and competitive. I'm sure I will see most of you on track again soon.

Signing off as the champ for the season, cheers all :)

NeekraY

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 2, 2019
6th overall and 3rd in endurance championship i would this was good rookie season for me. Had some good battles throughout the season, I want to thank everybody for a good season and @Xeonski for being our coordinator. :) Looking forward to seeing you guys next season perhaps or at some social races.
Cheers everyone and thanks.