PC - ACC GT3 Season 2 - Pro - Round 5 - Monza - 19.11.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 2 - Pro - Round 5 - Monza - 19.11.19 @8PM UK Time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

JKay14

AOR PC GT3 S10 T4 Champion
Jun 5, 2018
Well after a disastrous practice race on Monday which resulted in my Ferrari cooking its tyres and having absolutely no pace after 5 laps, I wasn’t exactly looking forward to this race! However after @Kapo gave me some suggestions with about 15 minutes to go before qualifying started I was able to get the tyre temps under control and remove most of the oversteer from the car.

Qualifying went surprisingly well as I set my personal best when it counted and joined the 107 second club. This put me 4th on the grid which I hoped was a good omen after I started there at Brands Hatch.

After initially jumping @Beck at the start I was quickly put in my place and dumped back to 4th... I then quickly got emasculated further when a Lexus did me at Ascari, quickly followed by Lidener. I managed to find some consistent pace for a while before @AndrexUK started creeping up behind me in the lead up to the pit stops. Unfortunately some incidents ahead and a disconnect allowed me to acquire a free 3rd place. After the pit stops @AndrexUK and I traded lap times for what felt like an eternity. I don’t think our delta moved by more than a second for 30 minutes! In the end I managed to bring it home in 3rd.

Congrats to @Julian Peiker on the race win!

see you all at misano

FelixR1991

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 14, 2019
@dakuza you forgot to mention my PC had enough of my defensive driving and decided to kill the game. :')

Also the Aston is so frustrating to drive at Monza. No acceleration whatsoever.