PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Driver Placement | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Driver Placement

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
i feel bad now , i was in tier 2 fighting around podium ,only due to tires i was slow in the end ...but other pace was good ...... now tier 4 aswell, well it will be fun , i hope :D
well I feel I'm waaaaaay too slow and insecure (can't drive 8-10 laps without spinning) for tier4, but let's see :D

Murph

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2018
Right! Some good news and bad news...

Good news, i've just recieved a job offer which i'm over the moon with, kind of took me by surprise if i'm going to be honest with you as I felt there were plenty of strong candidates from what I know of. Regardless, I had the interview last week and just got the phone call to confirm everything's all clear and i'm ready to start. I'm chuffed over the moon to get it as it's something I really wanted....

The bad news... I start tomorrow! (Race day)... and going forward i'm not too sure on the availablity of me being able to race going forward with the shift patterns and what not, all will be revealed to me soon I guess. No offence but I couldn't say to my future employers in that sorry I can't work Tuesday evenings... so we'll just have to see...

So if with the co-ordinators blessing, is it possible to be positioned as a 'reserve driver' for my tier going forward. Kind of annoying I know but after the work i put into getting myself here, if the opportunity arises to still race, i'll be there :)

@VoodooChild @Shooter80 @paleez

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
just make sure to inform your coordinator @paleez when you'll be missing any races.

with the new grid sizes, we don't have reserve list per tier so everybody are allowed in the race, but still keep the cods informed of your availability!

Alzaca420

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 16, 2019
is there a way to be placed, even though the season has started i don't mind just want to get started.

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
is there a way to be placed, even though the season has started i don't mind just want to get started.

You have to sign up:
Then post an hotstint:
Then join one of the practice/community races so the coordinators can check that your racecraft and knowledge of the rules meet AOR's standards:

Once all of this is done, you'll get placed in a tier