PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Elite - Car and Team Registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Elite - Car and Team Registration

Ryu Makkuro

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 20, 2019
are you aware that we didn't remove steer assist from our servers @Ryu Makkuro ?
It's not that which is the problem. It's the implemented with what seems like in patch 1.3 inherent weight penalty when using steer assist. Kunos did so without informing and if I knew that then, I'd have removed myself from the sign ups at that moment as I don't enjoy racing while being put at a constant disadvantage.

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
Team Registration:
Team Name:
Geodesic Racing
Drivers within Team: @Yorkie065 #065 & @Dan_Suzuki #48
Car: Audi R8 LMS Evo
Custom Livery: Yes
In-Game Team: N/A
I'd like to change my car for the remainder of the season. Shall be leaving my team mate behind :)() as he's still happy in the Audi, and taking up a new team name and car.

Team Registration:
Team Name:
Geodesic Racing Satin
Drivers within Team: @Yorkie065 #065
Car: Mercedes AMG GT3
Custom Livery: Yes
In-Game Team: N/A

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
It's not that which is the problem. It's the implemented with what seems like in patch 1.3 inherent weight penalty when using steer assist. Kunos did so without informing and if I knew that then, I'd have removed myself from the sign ups at that moment as I don't enjoy racing while being put at a constant disadvantage.
hope to see you back soon and please consider hanging out in our practice races

Black_Gold_Saw

Formula Karter
Oct 19, 2019
Im out.
0.2 behind opponent im in his slipstream on monza and im doing 265km/h at the points of the tower on main straight and not gaining any time on guy infront.

This added weight bullsh!t can go F itself.

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
Im out.
0.2 behind opponent im in his slipstream on monza and im doing 265km/h at the points of the tower on main straight and not gaining any time on guy infront.

This added weight bullsh!t can go F itself.
What happened? Which weight penalty and what is steer assist? Are you all on controllers? Just curious

Black_Gold_Saw

Formula Karter
Oct 19, 2019
What happened? Which weight penalty and what is steer assist? Are you all on controllers? Just curious
I won a RLM race with gamepad and handful of people coudnt accept that so they complained to developers.
So instead investing some time to propperly tune down/adjust the actual steer assist functioning they just decided to take the easy road and slap some weight onto the cars of people who use gamepads.

Being the quickest on gamepad in this game gets me penalized and all other game pad users get a big middle finger aswell.
Thats like now slapping more weight to Amir Hosseinis car for being the quickest with a wheel & pedals.
Just random stupid sh!t being applied to us gamepad users. All bequase and I qoute "a respectable alien" says gamepads to quick.

Last edited:

Black_Gold_Saw

Formula Karter
Oct 19, 2019
Can't you just configure the gamepad as a wheel to avoid the penalty? Just an idea.
Havent thought about that. Might look into it and see if thats possible.

EDIT: Well one thing is for sure. The weight is removed from the car.
throttle and brake input is locked at what seems 95-98%. And no rumble option which means no feedback if you lock up a wheel or start to slide.
It sure as hell is better to drive than going to the gamepad option and putting steer assist to off.

Also in sharp u turns and chicanes. Think of Suzuka U-turn and chicane on monza the car tends to not steer at all.
And throttle and braking cant be applied same time.

Last edited:

Black_Gold_Saw

Formula Karter
Oct 19, 2019
Sort of feels like when steer assist is enabled. But it doesnt have the counter steering.
Aint all that bad.

But im missing rumble function though. Cant feel when im locking up or starting to slide.

Marlon Andrade

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 15, 2019
Same here, will also switch and loose my points to start preparing for future season.

650s -> 720s

Ron Dennis disapproves