PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Elite - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Elite - Driver Introduction Thread

PALEEZ

AOR PC GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Dec 26, 2018

Hello and welcome to Season 3 of AOR ACC GT3 Leagues.

The purpose of this thread is to give you a chance to introduce yourself to the other drivers, so we can get to know about each other's situation and aspirations from this season.

Questions:

1) Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
2) Have you participated in AOR leagues or other leagues? If so in which series and how did it go?
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any friendly rivals you want to beat?

Feel free to ignore above template and introduce yourself in your way!

Last edited:

Bechir Andrei

Pro Karter
Jul 27, 2019
Heya all!

1.) Well, my name is obviously Bechir Andrei :)) I'm 23' years old and I work as a game-tester while being in the IT in college. My favourite combo in ACC at the moment is Ferrari 488 GT3 which I will drive in this season in AOR aswell on Kyalami <3 I just love the flow of it.
2.) Only in Formula3 but struggeled to show up at the races last season and this season I haven't checked the forum a bit and missed the begging of the championship. The raw-speed is there but I didn't delivered yet at the full potential, the win not being on my stats this season sadly (working on that :)) ).
3.) During this season I only want to have fun and clean races as it is my first League Season in ACC... Not looking to fight for the championship as that is out of reach for me in this Tier :)) but definitely I will push to score as many points as I can.

Can't wait to see ya guys on Catalunya <3

Marlon Andrade

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 15, 2019
Hey folks, Marlon here o/

This is my third ACC season, and u might have seen me already driving the McLaren 650S around.

Specially since I’m racing on the 650, my goal is to have fun and keep learning more about the sim, to not get lapped every time by Nobel and maybe score at least one good result this season (maybe at PR :D)

Dan_Suzuki

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 5, 2018
Hey guys, I'm Dan :D I'm 32 years old and an EE in real life. Maybe you know me from twitch where I'm streaming most of my races.

I started taking ACC more seriously about 2 weeks ago and have a lot of fun, love how the cars feel. I've been doing 3 (?) seasons of the AOR GTE iRacing League and also won season 6 there :) Goals for this season: not to be last and getting used to the game/finding some pace, gotta get rid of my iRacing driving style o_O

Last edited:

FelixR1991

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 14, 2019
Hiya, my name is Felix. Loved playing racing games as a kid (GTR, GT Legend, GTR2) but got disconnected from my hobby when I went to university. Been reacquainting myself with my hobby ever since ACC hit EA. This'll be my second AOR season, last season I was at the back of split 2 so I fully expect to be at the back of split 1 too.

PS, I also stream. Also you might have seen me on reddit. I have a problem.

S56D

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 13, 2019
Hello there :)
Name's Aenore, I'm 23. Real life racing didn't work out too well for a number of reasons (mainly : I'm not the daughter of some retired pro driver nor is my dad made out of money) so I'm doing the closest thing to that.
Last year I tried iRacing and the championships organized by Raceroom, didn't like the former and the driving/stewarding standards in the latter were lower than low. Before that I raced in the RDMX5 Cup and the RDGTC Season 6 both on Assetto Corsa.
Found out about AOR halfway through season 2 and I'm hoping I'll have a much better time here than last year in Raceroom.
I'll be streaming my races at http://twitch.tv/speedyx56 :) (eurobeat and metal warning)

LuckyW

Pro Karter
Oct 2, 2019
Hey guys, my name is Luca, 22 years of age and I‘m studying in automotive engineering.

I used to play games of multiple genres, but when ACC came out I‘ve literally played nothing else. (probably the main reason that I arrived here! :D)
Last season in Tier 2 was fantastic, I finished 3rd overall.
This season however will be the perfect opportunity to keep learning and improving my pace. Not sure where to put myself in the leaderboard, but hoping to get decent results on my fav tracks Zolder and Hungaroring (maybe Spa as well).

Ryu Makkuro

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 20, 2019
Yo \[T]/

Name most know me by is Ryu Makkuro, but my real name is Michael. I skip the last name, cause I don't want anyone's brain to hurt xD

Been playing racing games since I was 8 years old, currently I'm 27 and winter this year it will tick into 28, so nearly 20 years of experience... sheesh, I feel old. My favourite track is the legendary and often underrated Weathertech Laguna Seca (previously known as Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca).

I've participated in one other league in Project CARS 2 (not AOR), which after me dominating it promptly banned the only reason why I joined it, thus my "league racing" career ended shortly. I don't expect such issues here as I find myself battling for the lower half of the positions :ROFLMAO:

PALEEZ

AOR PC GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Dec 26, 2018
Hey guys, my name is Luca, 22 years of age and I‘m studying in automotive engineering.

I used to play games of multiple genres, but when ACC came out I‘ve literally played nothing else. (probably the main reason that I arrived here! :D)
Last season in Tier 2 was fantastic, I finished 3rd overall.
This season however will be the perfect opportunity to keep learning and improving my pace. Not sure where to put myself in the leaderboard, but hoping to get decent results on my fav tracks Zolder and Hungaroring (maybe Spa as well).
Instantly made me think about this song
Welcome to AOR everyone, we are glad to have you!

• Funny
Reactions: LuckyW