PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Elite - Round 1 - Barcelona - 11.02.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Elite - Round 1 - Barcelona - 11.02.20 @8PM UK Time

PALEEZ

AOR PC GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Dec 26, 2018

The Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya is a motorsport race track in Montmeló, Catalonia, Spain. With long straights and a variety of corners, the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya is seen as an all-rounder circuit.

● League Coordinators: @paleez

Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Sunny S3 R1 Qual Temps.png
- Race start: Sunny S3 R1 Race Temps.png

In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 11:00
- Race start time: 12:00 (x1 time acceleration)

Pitstop: Mandatory tire change & no fuel

2.2.2 (updated)
● Pitstop with tire change are mandatory in every 60 Min race, refueling is NOT allowed, every driver will have the ability to make their own choice on when to pit similar to CP Races. Endurance races will be an open strategy to the drivers with no required tire change or fuel. Endurance races are subject to change.

● Server settings:
{
"track": "barcelona_2019",
"eventType": "E_3h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 120,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
"postQualySeconds": 240,
"postRaceSeconds": 240,
"ambientTemp": 16,
"trackTemp": 19,
"cloudLevel": 0.0,
"rain": 0.0,
"weatherRandomness": 0,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 11,
"dayOfWeekend": 1,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 60
},
{
"hourOfDay": 11,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 12,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 60
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}
Manual Rolling Start Information: (remember, in game, the green flag will be waved, but we'll do the AOR formation lap)
● Formation Point:

At this point, the leader must decelerate to a speed of 50 mph/80 kph. P1 and the odd numbers line up on the RIGHT, P2 and the even numbers on the LEFT.
Acceleration Zone:

No-shows:
Daniiel154, Marlon Andrade, Dan_Suzuki, Taha_Malih

Last edited:
Reactions: D. Goelz

Dan_Suzuki

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 5, 2018
First round is the only one I can't attend (GF's birthday !random_excuse) - looking forward to starting the season on Round 2 :)

Reactions: Shooter80

PALEEZ

AOR PC GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Dec 26, 2018
Make sure that you are in time (i would suggest being here 1940uk time).
Why?
Because qualifying will begin 20.00 sharp.

To keep it fair there will be no special treatment for anyone (having pc issues or needing to go to the toilet etc).

• Informative
Reactions: V.Korus

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
Make sure that you are in time (i would suggest being here 1940uk time).
Why?
Because qualifying will begin 20.00 sharp.

To keep it fair there will be no special treatment for anyone (having pc issues or needing to go to the toilet etc).
How long is the timer between qualy and race this season? Is it like 3min? Would be much appreciated, so that you can load your race setup without a hurry :)
Last season with 1min30sec it was quite fast, especially then weather changed between qualy and race.

V.Korus

Formula Karter
Oct 29, 2019
Hello all, i would like to introduce a little thing we did last season in Tier 2. Just a little race report from you, how was your quali & your race. Its always nice to hear how it was at the other drivers out there. So feel free to type down your experience!

So let me start:

I didnt expect much to start the season off, maybe Top 10 would be a good start, since we all had no idea how strong the field would be. But hell it is!
So my teammate @LuckyW and me didnt expect much where we can land. At the end we had p5 & p7 on the grid, very fine for us, i just bottled my -400 delta somewhere so p7 was okay. Race Start at the front was fair and clean, at this point i could make a place good in t2 and started chasing my teammate for arround 20 minutes, until he made a small mistake which placed me in p5. tried to keep up the pace to p4 until the pitstops would come. But p4 was @M. Nobel jezus hell that pace isnt legit at some point. So i tought where he is going into the pits i swing my little booty also in and try a redbull pitstop. But nope he did the same, so we drove out almost side by side. And i knew this could be my only chance to overtake him but i forgot its NOBEL you cant do this so easy. Just tried so good as i could to hold his pace but i couldent. But with this perfect pitstops we gained a position also my teammate, p4-p5 so after Nobel was gone i just wanted to bring it home in p4. But for some reason @amir_hosseini got a dc. Heartbraking really, leading the race with such a pace man.. this is just the worst case what can happen. So we all gained again a position, p3 at the end, didnt expect that really. Also @LuckyW in p4 then what we do want more.

Congrats for the real winner @amir_hosseini nobody could reach you there.
@dbr93 (K. Siclari doing a 42,2 i tought that must be good porridge!
@M. Nobel welcome to porke hell. Your lambo is butifullz, not even picaso could reach that level of art!

LuckyW

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 2, 2019
Well, I didn‘t ask for a better start of the season!

I came in well prepared for this one. P5 was a good quali result for me. Managed to set a quick lap early and then struggled a bit to improve it, so probably not used the optimum grip at the end of the session.

My teammate @V.Korus already described the start of the race. We were not making gifts to each other at all! He put pressure on me, making me feel like I brake too early in every corner (still wondering if he paid our crew for better braking pads). So thats why I went wide exit of the hairpin and it was an easy pass for him at that point.

I managed to do a fairly quick pitstop though and came out just some inches in front of @Giuseppe Montalbano. He must have had some problems in pits, because he was far in front of me before. The last half was intense. So intense, that I didnt even realise the dc of Amir in P1. Feel sorry for that. Eventually, I kept my focus and didn‘t allow Montalbano to go for a move.

Congrats to all podium drivers and see you in Zandvoort!

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
Had an awesome season opener until this happened, which made @Kristiyan Lozanov and me look like absolute muppets :ROFLMAO:

In everybodys defence I must add that Kristiyan had his rendered cars setting to like 20 or so which caused an absolute stunner mechanism of Kunos that my car disappeared right when we arrived at the pit exit line and he did not know anymore where my car is...
I did not see him because he was in my blind spot of the mirror and the spotter does not tell anything in the pit lane. So just pure bad luck at the end :-(

Ended a very enjoyable first round for me. Improved my personal pb in qualy around half a second which putted me in P8 which I was very happy with in this competitive grid. Had some really good close racing with Amato and @Jardier until the pit stop, afterwards my car was so wrecked that I lost more than 3secs per lap. Called it a day when S. Ratz punted me off as the car wasn't even driving in straight line anymore...

See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Dom

TureeruT

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 22, 2019
Had an awesome season opener until this happened, which made @Kristiyan Lozanov and me look like absolute muppets :ROFLMAO:

In everybodys defence I must add that Kristiyan had his rendered cars setting to like 20 or so which caused an absolute stunner mechanism of Kunos that my car disappeared right when we arrived at the pit exit line and he did not know anymore where my car is...
I did not see him because he was in my blind spot of the mirror and the spotter does not tell anything in the pit lane. So just pure bad luck at the end :-(

Ended a very enjoyable first round for me. Improved my personal pb in qualy around half a second which putted me in P8 which I was very happy with in this competitive grid. Had some really good close racing with Amato and @Jardier until the pit stop, afterwards my car was so wrecked that I lost more than 3secs per lap. Called it a day when S. Ratz punted me off as the car wasn't even driving in straight line anymore...

See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Dom
I cannot wait to race you again.

Reactions: D. Goelz