PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Elite - Round 3 - Circuit Paul Ricard - 25/02/20 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Elite - Round 3 - Circuit Paul Ricard - 25/02/20 @8PM UK TIME

PALEEZ

AOR PC GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Dec 26, 2018

The Circuit Paul Ricard is a French motorsport race track built in 1969 at Le Castellet, Var, near Marseille, with finance from pastis magnate Paul Ricard. Ricard wanted to experience the challenge of building a racetrack.

Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Light Cloud

- Race start: Light Cloud

Track state will progress from the practice session held before the race - by the time the race starts the track should be "optimum".
In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 22:00
- Race start time: 01:00 (x1 time acceleration)
- Random weather 1

● Pitstop: Open - there is no mandatory pit stop or tire change

● Odds will be on the left and evens on the right in formation zone

● Server settings:
{
"track": "paul_ricard_2019",
"eventType": "E_3h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 180,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
"postQualySeconds": 60,
"postRaceSeconds": 240,
"ambientTemp": 6,
"trackTemp": 8,
"cloudLevel": 0.2,
"rain": 0.0,
"weatherRandomness": 1,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 1,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 120
},
{
"hourOfDay": 22,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 1,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 90
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}

Manual Rolling Start Information: (remember, in game, the green flag will be waved, but we'll do the AOR formation lap)
● Formation Zone

Acceleration Zone

● Informed no-shows: Yorkie065, Max Melamed, Mick Hoogendoorn, Murph

Last edited:
Reactions: amir_hosseini

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
Really nice. First night race of the season, looking forward to it!

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
Unfortunately I won't be able to make this round as I will be skiing with friends in Austria for the week.

Good luck everyone and shall see you when I'm back for Monza.

Reactions: Max Melamed

FelixR1991

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 14, 2019
My teammate Max Melamed can't make it tonight, flight was cancelled due to snow storm. He's stuck on an airport so I'm posting on his behalf if that's okay.

Murph

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2018
Not gonna be back in time for this one... sorry! (Probably be wise going forward not to expect me to join most races unfortunately)

V.Korus

Pro Karter
Oct 29, 2019
This was probably the most intense race of all AOR starts i had. Since Zandvoort was just a solo ride for me i didnt even did a race report there.
Paul Ricard was always such a hate & love thing for me. Literally hated this track until ACC came out. But for now i must say this parking lot is excellent for GT3 racing.

Let's get started. P5 in qualifying was really fine for me. Since i never drove on optimal track at this conditions it was a bit different for some reason it was more slippery.

Start of the race was fine, could hold my position even when i slept a bit on the start. After a while when the pace was sorted @dbr93 (K. Siclari and me where stuck behind a weaving
Mercedes. The problem was, he was still weaving even when @dbr93 (K. Siclari where really close to his bumper. I was thinking what the hell he is doing there. At this close point nobody should do this. And so @dbr93 (K. Siclari couldent past the Mercedes. In Signes they came really close togheter, at some point i tought really they shoot themself out there. Always maked again a bunch of time there. For some reason i could drive with my setup in the Porsche Signes just with a small throttle lift. Still no idea how this is possible. Since we where stuck behind the Mercedes i was thinking about a early stop. @dbr93 (K. Siclari tought the same and did it. One lap later i had to stop. Perfect stop alá RedBull came out of the pits and there was Kevin coming in his Porsche with alot of speed. But he missed complete his braking point and was just flying away into the outlet zone, fairly he let me past there and dosnt do a Verstappen. After this it was just keeping the pace up, keeping up the gaps behind me. Worked well. Hanging in P3 for the last 10 Minutes where crazy insane.
Some wild @Samuel Ratz was chasing me down. He had clearly the better pace, and as a old Ferrari driver i know how good the Ferrari handels the tires. So i just tried to survive this
and bring it home. He came really close in the last lap, arround 0,500 it was till the finish. One or two laps more and he would got me.

Congrats to our winner @amir_hosseini what a drive man, pure dominance from you this weekend!
Also to Big Mike aka @M. Nobel aka. the Flying Dutchman.

Thanks also for broadcasting the elite tier race @EikeSky & @AndrexUK really really well done, you both do this job perfectly!
Wish you 2 would broadcast the elite tier races. Nothing against our current man who do the job, but in the last 2 races
there where always problems, connection lost or the broadcast tool crashed. You 2 have a excellent overview, also you take a look on the standings.
Was a pleasure to see the race afterwards. Thanks also for the interview!