PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Elite - Round 4 - Monza - 03.03.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Elite - Round 4 - Monza - 03.03.20 @8PM UK Time

PALEEZ

AOR PC GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Dec 26, 2018

The Autodromo Nazionale di Monza is a historic race track near the city of Monza, north of Milan, in Italy. Built in 1922, it is the world's third purpose-built motor racing circuit after those of Brooklands and Indianapolis. The circuit's biggest event is the Formula One Italian Grand Prix. Except 1980, the race has been hosted there since the series's inception.

● League Coordinators: @paleez

Weather Conditions:
Dynamic, 13 degree average ambient temperature, 17 degree starting track temperature. 0.4 cloud coverage. 4 randomness. Rain cutoff at 2/3rds.

In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 13:00
- Race start time: 14:00 (x1 time acceleration)

Pitstop:
  • One mandatory pit during the race
  • Mandatory tire change
  • No refuelling allowed
Server settings

{
"track": "monza_2019",
"eventType": "E_3h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 120,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
"postQualySeconds": 240,
"postRaceSeconds": 240,
"ambientTemp": 13,
"trackTemp": 17,
"cloudLevel": 0.4,
"rain": 0.0,
"weatherRandomness": 4,
"simracerWeatherConditions": 1,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 14,
"dayOfWeekend": 1,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 60
},
{
"hourOfDay": 13,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 14,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"timeMultiplier": 2,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 60
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}

Bechir Andrei

Pro Karter
Jul 27, 2019
Signing out guys.. so sorry for the late announcemnet... Something came up last minute and I had to leave town for a day.

V.Korus

Formula Karter
Oct 29, 2019
Monza is for me always a track with mixed feelings. But since there was a chance for RAIN i was pretty hyped for this round, i take what comes, but it was just a dry pantys fiesta.
But my hate for Monza raises more & more, track is not suitable for proper online racing. So hopefully next season a return of Misano comes, and Monza lands somewhere in the basement and will be forever forgotten there.

Qualifying ended somewhere in P12, was fine didnt expect there anything better.
Race start was like everytime at Monza, was pretty happy that i came trough that all. Well till T2, i had to avoid a traffic jam cause of some Spinnerino's.
Cutted somebody at this point and had light rear damage. My brain was really boiling at this point, lost a lot of speed cause of my own stupidity.
Had some fine fights even with the damage. But could never do a proper move since the speed was missing. So i tought 40 minutes left into the pits.
Everything fine, damage repaired. Couple of laps later still 26,0 PSI on all tires. I tought well man you fucked now complete up.
So i had to drive 60% of the race with low tire pressures. Could always keep the gaps still up with this mess i did. So i was even more angry about myself there.
Cause with right pressures i probaly could do alot more.

At the end i came pretty close to @Max Melamed & @Giuseppe Montalbano they where fighting pretty close.
I tought okay i take the invite. Going 3 wide on the main straight maybe not the smartest idea ever. Giuseppe was then behind me still on the way to T1.
Sadly he react to late for braking, smashed me a bit in the rear, so that i spun and took Max also with me. We all 3 could continue the race was like 6 minutes left.
Must also say i dont report this, Giuseppe waited so it was fine for me, since there where only 6 minutes to go, and he lost so 2 places already.
At the end it was P11. with maybe penaltys coming for other drivers i could gain 2 more positions so lets see what comes.
Now its time to focus for the 2. half of the season, still 4 to go and everything is possible.

See you all in hungary!