PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Evaluation Race 1 - 4/2/2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Evaluation Race 1 - 4/2/2020

NynS

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Well, my broomstick truck self-depreciation joke turned out not to be a joke. Dead last in #4 :D

Last edited:

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Just to reiterate what I said in the practice race today. I'm feeling like my TT is probably over represents my abilities. Was just having fun with the game to be honest. Finished that race 12th in the third lobby. That is probably more representative of my speed. Was great fun racing with such clean people though!

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Lobby #3 did great, very clean racing and one of the best I've seen for an Eval #1! Everyone showed good Race Craft, respect and one hell of a proper start considering it was a first time for a lot of you! There were a few bumps and bruises on track but forget all about that, we had different speed groups in one server.

League racing is all about finishing and scoring the best points you can, even if it means you give up a spot or two or even 5..... POINTS POINTS POINTS

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Lobby #3 did great, very clean racing and one of the best I've seen for an Eval #1! Everyone showed good Race Craft, respect and one hell of a proper start considering it was a first time for a lot of you! There were a few bumps and bruises on track but forget all about that, we had different speed groups in one server.

League racing is all about finishing and scoring the best points you can, even if it means you give up a spot or two or even 5..... POINTS POINTS POINTS
Agreed what a lobby! Such hard fair racing. If that's what the season has in store i can't wait!

Toni Racing

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 23, 2020
Agreed what a lobby! Such hard fair racing. If that's what the season has in store i can't wait!
Yeah, i think the same! That was my first "competitive"-test race and it was awesome….never had so much fun on track and fair racing! Big Thank you to everyone! Can´t wait for the Season to start! :cool:

• Happy
Reactions: MrEmAych

Steve Allan

GP2 1st Driver
May 12, 2019
I have to say baring three spins (I’m blaming the Audi for that and a slight prang with someone) the racing in server 4 was excellent (after someone had a tangle in the formation lap) and I had some good pace for once.

Tbh @morphee7 joked that I must really hate Brands, but I’ve come out of race one this week actually excited for the new season, and I feel sorry for @NynS as well, cause I saw him slide off the track a bunch of times (I think that could be down to car choice, the Lambo is a very unforgiving car, perhaps more so that the R8 Evo)

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@Steve Allan that Audi in PC2, iRacing, and ACC is a killer, get rid of it ASAP unless you are Alien. It's like the Lexus, things go well until they just don't... Lexus the drop off mid race 100% equaled Alien hands for me unless it was a wet race!

oqvist

Formula Karter
Jan 21, 2020
It was a great evaluation race. It goes as everyone I do so yeah it don´t get better then this... For some reason my pace drops like a stone in races. Been doing the test season in VGP and same story no matter what car. I am not sure why my car/driver looses so much performance. I also don´t understand why my qualification pace is better then race pace relatively. That has never been the issue in my entire simracing career... Only ACC. Tire wear don´t seem to be that much of an issue in this sim so not sure why.
I certainly don´t belong in split 2.

I maybe got some slow puncture believe I got some such message early but I could still run for 55 minutes so could hardly be that? Maybe it was just that I couldn´t keep the heat in the tires as temperature dropped. From high 27s to 24 in psi at the end. Running qualification in engine map shouldn´t be an issue? Engines is doing 24000 km so they should survive 1 hour in qualification mode?

Very clean racing overall but one great exception. Almost feel I should report it as it was not just one offense. If the offender hadn´t flashed his lights then to hit me again the same lap I would just take it on my bad braking car. But half the field managed to find a way to pass me but this one just tried to go straight through.

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@oqvist ACC has a lot of factors involved including tire drop off and fuel differences regarding how the car handles with high to low fuel. 27-24 PSI sounds like you maybe cut a tire since Brands can do that? Not sure about your Sim background? Lot of us also run iRacing, bunch of PC2 and F1 people... this is not that! ACC is it's own animal all together.

Regarding the on track stuff, Eval Races are all about Race Craft and Staff will see it in the replay but best advise is let it go and forget all about it. Once S3 League starts up we have a Stewards Process and TRUST ME when I say a ton of AOR Staff from all the AOR leagues will be paying attention. That is the time to worry about it.

IDK everyone I've heard from said great job from Lobby 1-4.

Reactions: Fizzymon