PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - General Discussion

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
general disc.png

New season, new general discussion thread for S3!

New Racers that signed up for the first time in AOR ACC S3 feel free to ask questions! AOR is a great community and people are more than willing to help!

S1-S2 Racers, what do you think about the tweaks made for S3? Did you look at the NEW penalties for Race and Drivers License? Driver stint vs pit window? AOR Start vs in-game was a heated topic btw!!! Which car did you try in the off season?

So many questions, one discussion thread like Def likes to say!

Last edited:

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
S3 Racers just a reminder of a few events coming up in the COMMUNITY EVENTS sub-forum! Bookmark or watch that sub-forum new sign ups because we do Social/Practice Events for each round usually SUN/MON before Race Day. That said, take a look at the following Community Events:

AOR Endurance - Circuit Paul Ricard 500km - 25/01/2019 <-- not sure how much room is left in there

Mr Git Special event - 26th Jan <-- not sure how much room is left in there

@krop @AndrexUK can you let us know about the above events?

S3 R1 Barcelona Practice/Social 9/2/20 (SUN) & 10/2/20 (MON) <---- is spooled up but will post that closer to the start of S3

We will also post additional Practice/Socials before S3 starts!

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Signups are now closed for the 'Mr Git special event'
But if you are still interested, please post on the social event thread, as there may be free spaces available!

krop

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2018
500 PR signups are still open, so if anyone is up for the race next week, you are free to join :) We will try to cram as many teams as possible.

• Winner
Reactions: GIXXERosg

MisterJasper

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Do I need to have a certain safety rating (or any rating) to be able to join the servers?

TureeruT

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 22, 2019
hey guys!
I would love to join you for s3.
I will use next Sunday big grid race to test if I cannot go through spa with a lot of ppl. But I decided I will not race here if I haven't a PC to be able to race at my proper pace in all tracks without stuttering and tremendous fps drops. Anyway it strongly depends on the amount of drivers in the league. I hope you will respect my decision in case new optimisations are not enough. it's also to leave the slot to someone who can enjoy it constantly. But I underline that if I can, I'm in. since I would never miss this.

Reactions: AndrexUK

TureeruT

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 22, 2019
hey guys!
I would love to join you for s3.
I will use next Sunday big grid race to test if I cannot go through spa with a lot of ppl. But I decided I will not race here if I haven't a PC to be able to race at my proper pace in all tracks without stuttering and tremendous fps drops. Anyway it strongly depends on the amount of drivers in the league. I hope you will respect my decision in case new optimisations are not enough. it's also to leave the slot to someone who can enjoy it constantly. But I underline that if I can, I'm in. since I would never miss this.
today I did misano with 50 ppl and got between 40 to 46 fps. I can race like that, obviously slower but safe. are you going to put 50 ppl in any tier?

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@TureeruT always depends on amount of sign ups and how many tiers but suspect under 40

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
VR Guys - How do you take screen shots in game of the hot stint, results, ect? It's question that has been brought up a few times, thanks for the help.

S56D

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 13, 2019
VR Guys - How do you take screen shots in game of the hot stint, results, ect? It's question that has been brought up a few times, thanks for the help.
I run OculusMirror (Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics) and take a picture with the Windows Snipping tool. You can adjust the mirror resolution by creating a shortcut and adding "--Size XXXX YYYY" as argument. Add a delay if you need to move your headset to get what you want in the picture. I reckon other headset brands have their own mirror solution.

dejw_d

AOR PS4 GT3 S10 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 26, 2018
In the little Steam VR window in the menu in the top left you can select "Show VR view" or something like that. It opens a small window with the VR view including menus. This was the easiest way for me to take a screenshot of the results screen.

morphee7

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
if your on oculus goto localdisc c:\programfiles\oculus\support\oculus-diagnostics and select oculus mirror and a black screen will appear, when you put on the headset or cover the sensor it will show what your looking at

VoodooChild

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
too bad, but as a returning driver you are not required to take part

Fizzymon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2018
All I have to say is thank you for not making Brands Hatch a circuit on the league schedule and only a track for evaluation races. I cannot express my hatred for that track with words alone.