PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Pro - Round 3 - Circuit Paul Ricard - 25/02/20 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Pro - Round 3 - Circuit Paul Ricard - 25/02/20 @8PM UK TIME

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016

The Circuit Paul Ricard is a French motorsport race track built in 1969 at Le Castellet, Var, near Marseille, with finance from pastis magnate Paul Ricard. Ricard wanted to experience the challenge of building a racetrack.

Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Light Cloud

- Race start: Light Cloud

Track state will progress from the practice session held before the race - by the time the race starts the track should be "optimum".
In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 22:00
- Race start time: 01:00 (x1 time acceleration)
- Random weather 1

● Pitstop: Open - there is no mandatory pit stop or tire change

● Server settings:
{
"track": "paul_ricard_2019",
"eventType": "E_3h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 180,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
"postQualySeconds": 60,
"postRaceSeconds": 240,
"ambientTemp": 6,
"trackTemp": 8,
"cloudLevel": 0.2,
"rain": 0.0,
"weatherRandomness": 1,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 1,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 120
},
{
"hourOfDay": 22,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 1,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 90
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}

Manual Rolling Start Information: (remember, in game, the green flag will be waved, but we'll do the AOR formation lap)
● Formation Zone

Acceleration Zone

● Informed no-shows:
@Backe Gabrielsen
@fläsk

Last edited by a moderator:

krop

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2018
Penalties to be served on round 3:
@PhoB1a - Drive through penalty for one incident and 5 penalty points from R1
@77 - Drive through penalty for a minor incident and 10 penalty points from R1
@dejw_d - Drive through penalty for a significant incident

Outstanding penalties:
@Emanuele Franca - Stop and go 30 seconds for multiple incidents

Penalties will be handed out before the formation lap begins during the setup phase. Drivers will have to complete the formation lap with the other cars. They will have 2 race laps to do so - the information will be showed on screen.

Mattster

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 18, 2016
Sorry for writing that late but i will not be able to race tonight , bcs i have people that paint my house and had to move the rig.
Wish fun race to everybody

• Sad
Reactions: dakuza

dejw_d

AOR PS4 GT3 S10 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 26, 2018
Penalties to be served on round 3:
@dejw_d - Drive through penalty for a significant incident

Penalties will be handed out before the formation lap begins during the setup phase. Drivers will have to complete the formation lap with the other cars. They will have 2 race laps to do so - the information will be showed on screen.
What? The stewards did not issue such a penalty. Where does it come from?

krop

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2018
What? The stewards did not issue such a penalty. Where does it come from?
You have received 15 penalty points for the incident, which, as per section 5.4 of the league rules means:
If you accumulate 15 points, you will be awarded a Race Drive Through *
If you accumulate 25 points, you will be awarded a Stop&Go 30 Sec *
If you accumulate 40 points, you will be awarded a Race Ban

ApexMaibom

AOR XB1 GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Jan 13, 2019
Well that was a terrible mess :oops: Just before race start checking the fuel level I noticed brake pads being at 4. Having 16 sec to start I didn’t dare change them and didn’t remember what pads were what. But after some 20 minutes it all went south. Every time I hit the brakes the back end just snapped away :rolleyes:

Really sorry for anyone I might have been impeding with my many spins before retiring from the race.
See you next time

Reactions: JKay14

JulianSchmitz

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2019
@seppel165
could we for future "round"-threads point out the duration somewhere, I figured mid race that I actually have to pit, okgreatthx;)
I mean ok it's in the server settings, but yea :poop:

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
@seppel165
could we for future "round"-threads point out the duration somewhere, I figured mid race that I actually have to pit, okgreatthx;)
I mean ok it's in the server settings, but yea :poop:
It is in the calendar and posted in the server settings. But I can make sure everybody get's it

• Informative
Reactions: JulianSchmitz

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
What the heck happened there? Connection issues or?
Yeah, looked like connection issue. Had anything the whole race besides the usual rubberbanding on the straights but suddenly everything went ham

• Sad
Reactions: ApexMaibom

dakuza

F1 1st Driver
Feb 8, 2018
First top 15 finish of the season! VTEC power!! Even a top 10 was within grasp but couldn’t quite hold @Shooter80 or @Vanders behind with worn tires.

Great fun racing in close proximity all race. Too bad the NSX lacked a bit in top speed so that hurt my overtaking attempts. Also I was death scared in the righthander after main straight and wimped out when going two wide there.

Fun race and best result of the season. :cool:

Shooter80

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
Another really fun race from my side, with the added bonus of actually achieving the single digit finish I was aiming for (9th, but it still counts).

I met my target in Q on my first hotlap, could even have been a few tenths faster but I invalidated all the rest. Was happy with P13 on the grid, although I got a bit caught up on the inside at T1 and quite quickly dropped to around 16th.

Had some awesome racing over the first 45mins in a pack of 3 or 4 cars, we all traded places multiple times, on the straights and in the corners, with some great side-by-side action along the way. I stayed out a few laps longer than the other cars, as much as my fuel allowed, I hoped they would exit into some traffic and be slower than me with low fuel in clean air, while also shortening my second stint, which kinda half worked.

With a few laps fresher tyres than some of the cars ahead, I made up some positions after the stop, I profited from some others misfortune, and then was close at the end to losing 9th back to @eXcole who seemed to find some life in his tyres when mine were starting to give up.

Only had the very lightest of contacts (0.5sec repair time) through the whole race, which is astonishing considering how hard (yet ultimately, imo, fair) the racing was. Thanks to all involved especially @DaveGaming and @Recential.

No stream this week unfortunately, as the Tier 1 commentator couldn't make it to cover their race in time, so our usual Tier 2 commentary team stepped in to fill the gap. Hopefully normal service is resumed next week.

Looking on to Monza, the M6 isn't as fond of that as it is of PR, and while don't think I'll qualify or finish in the top 15 on pace, with the weather randomness, and knowing how well I can usually trust the big bimmer when the conditions are poor, there's always a chance of something better.