PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 3 - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 3 - Driver Introduction Thread

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018

Hello and welcome to Season 3 of the ACC GT3 Leagues.

The purpose of this thread is to give you a chance to introduce yourself to the other drivers, so we can get to know about each other's situation and aspirations from this season.

Questions:

1) Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
2) Have you participated in AOR leagues or other leagues? If so in which series and how did it go?
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any friendly rivals you want to beat?

Feel free to ignore above template and introduce yourself in your way!

GeeMax

Pro Karter
May 20, 2019
Hey all, my name is real name is George - i am a 29 year old sim racer (reformed, sim drifter if we are being honest) from South Africa, this will be my second season with AOR.

Season 2 for me, taught me many things - I met a lot of awesome, enthusiastic people and looking to do much the same here. In the real world, I work in finance & IT - its pretty stressful for me, and sim racing is a great escape from that side. I like to dabble in trying to arrange and commentate on some of our local South African community events.

Currently undergoing a lot of personal stresses too, and really just love the AOR community - its a wholesome community.

Favorite manufacturer is Porsche, love / hate - but its coming to season 3 with me!

Looking forward to racing with you all this season

~G

Rossi B

Pro Karter
Aug 1, 2018
Hi all my real name is Chris, I'm a telecoms engineer from the UK. I've been sim racing for more years than I can remember, last couple of years I've been racing in a assetto corsa league called LEGA CORSA it's a great friendly league where I've learned a lot about racing and having fun. Looking forward to getting some close clean racing and getting to know some new like minded people.

oqvist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 21, 2020
Hello! My name is Pär. Been simracing seriously since GTR. Try everything gets good at nothing.
Last years almost exclusively endurance racing in rFactor 2 though. Spent the last weeks trying to learn ACC.

Currently first to sign up for the Lexus. Would be fun with a teammate.

Reactions: ZeFau and GeeMax

fläsk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 27, 2018
Hey everyone! My name is Victor, 27 years old and currently studying logistics. Been sim racing since 2014 and been part of AOR since 2018. Started out in Project Cars 2 then a short stint in the ill fated iRacing endurance league before joining the ACC league. Raced in both season 1 and 2 over in tier 2 but asked to be moved down for this season. All I hope to achieve this season is to have some good racing and beat my mate @Vansinnes ;)

Last edited:

MisterJasper

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 17, 2018
1) Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
Hello, my name is Jasper and I am from the Netherlands. I am 19 years old and at the moment I am working in a supermarket called "Jumbo". I quit my ICT study 4 months ago because I didnt like it anymore (and my grades didnt look that great either). After the summer holiday I will be back studying (maybe something in logistics). I live 30 minutes from Zandvoort (will also be going to the DutchGP in may) so that will probably be my favourite track to drive this season. Haven't driven it that much because it hasnt been on the F1 calendar since now, but I really enjoy it.
2) Have you participated in AOR leagues or other leagues? If so in which series and how did it go?
So far I have only participated in the F1 leagues. I have done S16, S17 and S18 so far. I have also done the F2 sprint league on the F1 game which was alot of fun. I wil lbe joining S19 aswell.
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any friendly rivals you want to beat?
As this is my first season on ACC and I am new to this game I am just looking for some experience on track. And I think with a competitive edge to it I will have fun doing so.

really looking forward to Tuesday nights from now on.

Tim Knüvener

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2020
Hi my friendly enemys ;D

Iam Tim Knüvener, a 17 yr old boy from Germany, Aachen (near Cologne)
I started sim racing 2-3 years ago and made quite some progress over this time.
I raced in a F1 league for 2 seasons but found that GT3 and "cars with a roof" are more my thing. So here I am, trying to git gut in ACC and having my first season in AOR.
I am looking forward to race some of you guys.
As always, I want to beat @Noel ;) We are driving together for 2 years now and battling each other hehe

I will put effort into the season and hope to finish at one of the top spots.

So yeah, I wish you all the best luck for the season

Reactions: iOgus and Noel

iOgus

Semi-Pro Karter
May 30, 2016
Hi Everyone, my real names Nathan and I’m from the south of the UK. I work as a business analyst for a global bank.

If I had to pick a favourite I’d probably say Spa, although it’s not my fastest track.

Only been sim racing again for a couple of months, hadn’t raced for well over 3/4 years.

I think I participated in the very first project cars league, quite a while ago, but had to stop due to personal reasons (nothing to do with running out of fuel in the first race )

Like others sim racing is an escape from me, my life has been mayhem over the last year with some really testing personal situations going on. Just chilling behind a wheel and having something to focus on really is beneficial to ones mental health and it’s already helped me no end.

So I just hope for some clean, fun and competitive racing and ultimately, meet people who don’t look at me funny when I talk about shaving a tenth off of a lap time.

See you all on track :)

Reactions: ZeFau

Tinko van der Velde

Pro Karter
Oct 8, 2018
Hi everyone, I am Tinko. I'm 16 years old and started sim-racing 2 years ago. I started on F1 2017 and both played F1 2018 and F1 2019. Slowly I started to hate Formula 1 games. And now I've come to ACC and enjoy it a lot. My favorite track is Spa, outside of Europe its Bathurst. I have done 1 season in AOR F1 and done many other seasons of racing in other leagues, mostly in F1, but for the last year I played a lot more PC2. I hope I can get a top 3 spot, because I am fairly confident I can achieve that if I practice enough. Hope next race goes better because I got a 30 sec stop-go for speeding in the pits :(. Hope to have some awesome battles future races to come!

Reactions: Tim Knüvener