PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 3 - Round 5 - Hungaroring - 10.03.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 3 - Round 5 - Hungaroring - 10.03.20 @8PM UK Time

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018

The Hungaroring is a motorsport racetrack in Mogyoród, Hungary where the Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix is held. In 1986, it became the location of the first Formula One Grand Prix behind the Iron Curtain. Hungaroring will be hosting the GT World Challenge in Sept 2020 but we thought it's such a great track we would bring it in early for a 90 Min Race!

Weather Conditions:
Dynamic, 2 degree average ambient temperature, 2 degree starting track temperature. 0.2 cloud coverage. 2 randomness.
1583410028223.png

- Qualifying time: 12:00 AM (x1 time acceleration)
- Race start time: 1:00 AM (x4 time acceleration)

Pitstop: Free strategy (no mandatory pit stop)

Server settings:
{
"track": "hungaroring_2019",
"eventType": "E_3h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 120,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
"postQualySeconds": 240,
"postRaceSeconds": 240,
"ambientTemp": 2,
"trackTemp": 2,
"cloudLevel": 0.2,
"rain": 0.0,
"weatherRandomness": 2,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 1,
"dayOfWeekend": 1,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 90
},
{
"hourOfDay": 23,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 1,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"timeMultiplier": 4,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 90
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}

Track map:
1583773399427.png

● Informed no-show: @oqvist @GeeMax @Nila @FWD12

Last edited by a moderator:

oqvist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 21, 2020
Havent found time to practise due to kyalami plus life so wont be there unless I manage to find some gap tomorrow

• Informative
Reactions: Xeonski

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
As you maybe saw, the rules for the starting have changed, we now use the widget start instead of the AOR one

If you're not familiar with the procedure here are some guidelines:
  • The recommended speed is 90kph, with this speed you will stay in the green zone during the single file phase
  • If you need to correct your position do it with a slight modifiction of your speed(80-100kph) to keep a steady speed and avoid overcorrecting
  • After the formation point, the speed limit for the green zone is 60kph
  • At the formation point where the game asks you to got in double file, if you're down the grid, the game may show that you are in the red zone, don't worry you have plenty of time to catch up, increase slightly your pace and keep calm (You have 30s before being teleported to the pits)
  • If you spin, you'll have 15 seconds to catch your place, if you don't manage to catch you will be teleported in the pits and you will start from the pits
  • The widget prevail on everything, whatever happens you have to follow the instructions on the widget

GeeMax

Pro Karter
May 20, 2019
@Xeonski We have "loadshedding"/Electricity cuts this evening in my area, for the next 4.5 hours

I will not be able to race now :( Sorry guys.

• Informative

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
As you maybe saw, the rules for the starting have changed, we now use the widget start instead of the AOR one

If you're not familiar with the procedure here are some guidelines:
  • The recommended speed is 90kph, with this speed you will stay in the green zone during the single file phase
  • If you need to correct your position do it with a slight modifiction of your speed(80-100kph) to keep a steady speed and avoid overcorrecting
  • After the formation point, the speed limit for the green zone is 60kph
  • At the formation point where the game asks you to got in double file, if you're down the grid, the game may show that you are in the red zone, don't worry you have plenty of time to catch up, increase slightly your pace and keep calm (You have 30s before being teleported to the pits)
  • If you spin, you'll have 15 seconds to catch your place, if you don't manage to catch you will be teleported in the pits and you will start from the pits
  • The widget prevail on everything, whatever happens you have to follow the instructions on the widget

Do i need to enable anything for this feature to work ?

nicogreeco

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 17, 2020
Sadly i cant participate in this race due to some personal issues. Good luck and have fun everyone! See ya next week, cheers

@Xeonski

Last edited:
  • Informative

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Sorry guys, seems i had tech issues... the position tab was showing me as 28th despite being in 22nd then it came up saying 'lost connection to Apexonline server' ...

LiboCZ

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016
Well, that was really hard race. In Quali I somehow managed to get P3, but starts are not my favourite part of the race, so I lost one place and after few laps my pace was not fast enough so I was like safety car with five or even maybe 6 guys behind me. Especially @NeekraY will not see my car again for long time. Luckily everything was super clean, I have not seen any incidents, all was fine. I stayed on the track until the point I almost run out of fuel, so I had super fresh tyres for last 30 minutes and I had quite good pace, doing quite lot of laps under 45s. Luckily I avoided to get DT which happen to me during yesterdays practice race. So somehow I at the end I finished 3rd on track I do not like... So I am super happy with it :)

PS: Congratz to podium guys!

• Winner
Reactions: ZeFau

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Replay : Link (Doesn't have the start, i forgot to save it)

Qualifying :
1583879326591.png

Race :
1583879349456.png

Last edited:
Reactions: LiboCZ

MisterJasper

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Pace was good, decided to pit early as I was behind 3 cars battling so much that I drove 2 seconds slower then my pb. Didnt feel like following that. In the pits I just missed my pit box and lost a lot of time there. Because I lost that time I got really close to the leader who lapped me. Thats where I lost a lot of time I hoped to be making up driving in clean air. And for some reason I had my qually tires on after the pit stop. That didnt help either.

Luckily people started picking up drive troughs and thats how I ended up P14.

NeekraY

Pro Karter
Oct 2, 2019
Well, that was really hard race. In Quali I somehow managed to get P3, but starts are not my favourite part of the race, so I lost one place and after few laps my pace was not fast enough so I was like safety car with five or even maybe 6 guys behind me. Especially @NeekraY will not see my car again for long time. Luckily everything was super clean, I have not seen any incidents, all was fine. I stayed on the track until the point I almost run out of fuel, so I had super fresh tyres for last 30 minutes and I had quite good pace, doing quite lot of laps under 45s. Luckily I avoided to get DT which happen to me during yesterdays practice race. So somehow I at the end I finished 3rd on track I do not like... So I am super happy with it :)

PS: Congratz to podium guys!
Good battle :D Sorry for sending it :D But in the end i got a stop and go for 30s so that was the race :D

• Friendly
Reactions: LiboCZ

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Interesting race from my part.

Got stuck in a train early in the race so decided to pit early hoping to have free, it didn't worked and i gained some places by the mistakes of other, zero positive battle from my part

Still a good result

D.Brezancic

F1 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Yes, could be ok now I believe. I saw results per races and it was ok except flag is missing at first four results. :)

GlazedGater

S15 XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 30, 2018
That was probably my slowest track, managed to do a no stop to move from 24th to 6th, my tyres were terrible in the last 30 minutes though.