PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 3 - Round 6 - Silverstone - 17.03.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 3 - Round 6 - Silverstone - 17.03.20 @8PM UK Time

LiboCZ

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016
1584102849062.png

The Silverstone Circuit is a motor racing circuit in England located next to the Northamptonshire villages of Silverstone and Whittlebury.
Silverstone is the current home of the British Grand Prix, which it first hosted in 1948. The 1950 British Grand Prix at Silverstone was the first race in the newly created World Championship of Drivers. The race rotated between Silverstone, Aintree and Brands Hatch from 1955 to 1986, but relocated permanently to Silverstone in 1987. The circuit also hosts the British round of the MotoGP series.

• Weather conditions (medium rain, 0 randomness):
    1584102853541.png

• In-game time-of-day information:
    - Qualifying time: 13:00
    - Race start time: 14:00 (x2 time acceleration)

• Pitstop:
    • One mandatory pit during the race
    • Mandatory tire change
    • No refuelling allowed
  • Server settings:
    {
    "track": "silverstone_2019",
    "eventType": "E_3h",
    "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 120,
    "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
    "postQualySeconds": 120,
    "postRaceSeconds": 240,
    "ambientTemp": 17,
    "trackTemp": 15,
    "cloudLevel": 0.8,
    "rain": 0.4,
    "weatherRandomness": 0,
    "simracerWeatherConditions": 1,
    "sessions": [
    {
    "hourOfDay": 14,
    "dayOfWeekend": 1,
    "timeMultiplier": 1,
    "sessionType": "P",
    "sessionDurationMinutes": 120
    },
    {
    "hourOfDay": 13,
    "dayOfWeekend": 2,
    "timeMultiplier": 1,
    "sessionType": "Q",
    "sessionDurationMinutes": 15
    },
    {
    "hourOfDay": 14,
    "dayOfWeekend": 3,
    "timeMultiplier": 2,
    "sessionType": "R",
    "sessionDurationMinutes": 60
    }
    ],
    "configVersion": 1
    }

Slight amendments in terms of weather or time may be applied.

• No shows:

LiboCZ

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016
@MisterJasper Good question, but based on the settings I am expecting rain for whole race, anyway we will know more after first practice race tomorrow.

Reactions: MisterJasper

Shooter80

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
Original post updated with correct time acceleration (was 1x now 2x) to match server settings.

(Change wont make any real difference with the race being in mid-day and there not being any weather randomness, so the forecast length doesn't matter)

• Agree
Reactions: D.Brezancic

Zwedgin

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 28, 2020
Hi all, sorry but i can't participate to the race. way to tired for heavy fights on the track! :(

D.Brezancic

F1 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
had a lot expectations from this one and everything looks nice about 30 and a couple of minutes, then disaster stroke!!! My pit crew didn't wont to change my tires so i have to run a little back then a little forward then again back.....and they did it finally, but its not all-forgot that my limiter is off so bump on throttle and 30 sec stop and go!! very very very pis..d off!!!!! :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: LiboCZ

LiboCZ

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016
Well, somehow the Quali did not go well, P13 was really big disappointed, it seems i am not good in wet races this season.

Was bit scary of first few corners but luckily it was very clean, at least around me, as usually I lost few places on start. Anyway around midway of the race I decide to pit and was almost last. Anyway this little undercut paid off as due to various things which happen on the track I was at P5 at some point. But unfortunaly my pace was bad but still quite happy with final P7. Next race is on Zolder which is one of the worst tracks for me, I am slow there, so not looking forward to that race.

Congratz to podium guys.

PS: Results will be bit later, my fault as I am still in learning process and I cannot make results, sorry guys.

Reactions: ZeFau

MisterJasper

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 17, 2018
PS: Results will be bit later, my fault as I am still in learning process and I cannot make results, sorry guys
No problem.

My best race this season. Quali P4 and finished P2. The start was very clean and lost one position to b.Wever. Followed him till he made a small mistake and made a brave overtake that luckily worked out. After this it was just setting hotlap after hotlap and trying to catch up to the top 3 that was kinda on my pace. Both Heathcote and Oqvist pitted before me. I pitted lap 15 and jumped both of them. So now I am P2 waiting for Polizzi to pit. I think he messed up somewhere in the pitlane because suddenly I was P1. The only thing I had to do was defend from Oqvist but sadly he was a little faster and overtook me on the second to last lap.

But still very happy with the result. See you next week on Zolder!

Reactions: oqvist

NeekraY

Pro Karter
Oct 2, 2019
Didnt expect much from this race since i strugle on silverstone even in the dry but qualied P7 and managed to get into P4 around the halfway mark but on my pitstop i missed the box and lost like 3s minimaly. I really strugled for grip on 2nd seto of tyres and as a result of my failed stop i dropped to P7 but in the end managed to get P5 so overall a good race i would say. And a good battle with @snajdan in the closing minutes of the race. :)

oqvist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 21, 2020
Podium! Hard racing with Sam and Polizzi the first stint appeared we managed to create some gap but so busy hard to keep track. Tried the undercut as I was last in the group and we where loosing time battling eachother. I Got traffic and couldn´t challenge Sam that covered me. But was lucky to be able to get past Rossi so I could keep pressure to have Sam go slower by looking in the mirrors.

Then following eachother half the stint. Was a bit nerve wrecking when got past because Sams car started to lag and jump around so just had to hotlap and go as fast as possible and hope for the best. Dunno if my car also lagged?

But somehow find myself getting a gap and be able to focus a bit more forward. At that point I was already quite satisfied running 3rd but greed is good. Second runner pitted then only MisterJasper left. Just as fast as me I would have to go all in to try and close the gap but would have to risk it all. Loosing time on the straights gaining some in the corners. Just tried to be smart about it and just do decent laps hoping for traffic or something. But finally last laps managed to get into the slipsteam and did get one good run so was quite lucky to escape home with the win :)

ZeFau

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 2, 2018
During practice sessions I thought I was going to be dead last looking at my lackluster pace, but then i surprisingly found myself in P6 in quali. Okay great, from then on i was motivated! Come the start i found i even could go the pace of the front pack. Motivation climbed further and further, Adrenaline going through the roof. But that's apparently exactly what became my problem. I was so excited about my surprisingly strong pace and about finding myself so far up the order that precision went out the window. Combine that with a TC setting of just 5 and off you go, powersliding into the wall, collecting one minute repair time. Then i watched allllll of you guys glide past before rejoining, bearing a deep wish to punch myself. Luckily you need both hands on the wheel... managed to swallow my self loathing in the next couple of laps luckily and had a good run ending up P14. Less drama next time please, thank you very much. :D

• Friendly
Reactions: LiboCZ