PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 3 - Round 7 - Zolder - 24.03.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 3 - Round 7 - Zolder - 24.03.20 @8PM UK Time

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018

Built in 1963, Zolder hosted the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix on 10 separate occasions in the 1970s and 1980s, as well as the 1980 Belgian motorcycle Grand Prix. At this time, mainly the Blancpain Sprint Series and the BRCC national championship hosted a race in Zolder. The 24 Hours of Zolder endurance event is also held as a stand-alone event around the end of August or the beginning of September.

Weather Conditions: Dynamic, 15 degree average ambient temperature, 15 degree starting track temperature. 0.2 cloud coverage. 2 randomness.

● In-game time-of-day information:

• - Qualifying time: 09:00
  • - Race start time: 10:00
Pitstop:
  • One mandatory pit during the race
  • Mandatory tire change
  • No refuelling allowed
Server settings: *Slight amendments in terms of Qualifying/Race starting times in-game may be applied due to Covid-19
{
"track": "zolder_2019",
"eventType": "E_3h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 120,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
"postQualySeconds": 20,
"postRaceSeconds": 20,
"ambientTemp": 15,
"trackTemp": 15,
"cloudLevel": 0.2,
"rain": 0.0,
"weatherRandomness": 2,
"simracerWeatherConditions": 1,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 11,
"dayOfWeekend": 1,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 60
},
{
"hourOfDay": 9,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 10,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"timeMultiplier": 2,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 60
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}

Reactions: snajdan

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
guys i just did some practice and my hardware isnt cooperating. wheelbase is giving some interference or something i dont know.

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Did you try to unplug, replug everything and restarting everything?

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 20, 2018
Who in game is Torri? He ruin my race. He spin after second chicane and he stop on the track. I went around him but at that moment he went bacwards and hit me.

oqvist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 21, 2020
Thanks for the race. Clean racing as always :)

I got the truck simulator bug so spent to much time driving truck then practising zolder... But manage to find some pace so I could mess around in the midfield. Incredible hard track for a clean first lap it does seem. The hectic formation laps due to that hairpin I guess probably don´t help either despite the trolling first corners.

But I did manage to survive decently well with a couple of love taps but nothing major. Sorry to the Ferrari that was out of tune with the race but loosing 2 seconds there could be 3 places on track. Decided to pit a bit early instead then looked to much in the mirror going into the pit and went to fast and straight into the wall so all hard work first 30 minutes in vain. Didn´t repair first but it was mandatory repair so two stops. I did get a punt getting into the pits second time which put me over 50 km/h but got no speeding luckily. But my race was already over so that hardly mattered.

Reactions: Jack Simpson

LiboCZ

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016
Well, race to forget, but I have strange feeling that all the practice and time / effort I put in was thrown away in first lap...

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Results are up.

The battle for the championship is still under way at spa, a lot of people could actually take it :D

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 20, 2018

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
I won't post to stewards because iz was a first race for me and a result doesn't mean anything for championship table but it was a stupid mistake from him and he didn't even apologise.
Steward enquiries are not only about giving penalty to people, it's also about setting an example on what is acceptable and what is not. By filling an enquiry you help everyone to not reproduce this mistake in the future.

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 20, 2018
Steward enquiries are not only about giving penalty to people, it's also about setting an example on what is acceptable and what is not. By filling an enquiry you help everyone to not reproduce this mistake in the future.
He apologise to me now on discord and explain what happened so it is ok.

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Very neutral race from my part

I only did 40 laps alone, some people catched me and got passed quickly. Only @Im_an_eagle had to stay behing because he underestimated my slowness in the first chicane :p

Not a race that i will remember

TheRealestPepito

AOR ACC S2 AM Champion
Jun 21, 2019
Pretty hectic race on my side. Lots of unfortunate spins and accidents in front of me gifted me a few places and had some nice fights with some guys namely Furtak. Finished P4 from p11. Had a couple of guys say i was lagging a lot. Apologies if i disturbed anyone's race. Ive been racing with this ping for 4 seasons in AOR without a single lag incident or issue but i understand that with the current state of things and the internet being overloaded, instances of lag might be more severe because of it. Will be testing some more this week and if it remains that bad i'm happy to sit out the last race, not a problem.

bwever

Junior Karter
Nov 20, 2019
Thanks for the race. Clean racing as always :)

I got the truck simulator bug so spent to much time driving truck then practising zolder... But manage to find some pace so I could mess around in the midfield. Incredible hard track for a clean first lap it does seem. The hectic formation laps due to that hairpin I guess probably don´t help either despite the trolling first corners.

But I did manage to survive decently well with a couple of love taps but nothing major. Sorry to the Ferrari that was out of tune with the race but loosing 2 seconds there could be 3 places on track. Decided to pit a bit early instead then looked to much in the mirror going into the pit and went to fast and straight into the wall so all hard work first 30 minutes in vain. Didn´t repair first but it was mandatory repair so two stops. I did get a punt getting into the pits second time which put me over 50 km/h but got no speeding luckily. But my race was already over so that hardly mattered.
But i liked racing against you ;-)

Jack Simpson

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 31, 2020
I guess I made the most of people being slow at Zolder. First win of the season for me! Insane test of stamina and consistency against Uhl but I managed to snatch the lead on the last lap! It really was tough trying to chase someone down for a whole hour. Yet again I do want to apologise to @NeekraY I wish it didn't have to be the way it was but I believe you might have had connection issues the whole race...

• Winner
Reactions: TheRealestPepito

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 20, 2018
I guess I made the most of people being slow at Zolder. First win of the season for me! Insane test of stamina and consistency against Uhl but I managed to snatch the lead on the last lap! It really was tough trying to chase someone down for a whole hour. Yet again I do want to apologise to @NeekraY I wish it didn't have to be the way it was but I believe you might have had connection issues the whole race...
You were fast yesterday m8 so you deserve the win. You pass me on first lap like a bullet.

• Friendly
Reactions: Jack Simpson