PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 3 - Round 8 - SPA - 31.03.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 3 - Round 8 - SPA - 31.03.20 @8PM UK Time

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018

The Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps is a motor-racing circuit located in Stavelot, Belgium. It is the current venue of the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix, hosting its first Grand Prix in 1925, and has held a Grand Prix every year since 1983.

Fun Fact: @Shooter80 will name his 1st child Spa-Francorchamps Shooter :)

Weather Conditions: Dynamic, 30 degree average ambient temperature, 30 degree starting track temperature. 0.0 cloud coverage. 2 randomness.

● In-game time-of-day information:

• - Qualifying time: 11:00
  • - Race start time: 12:00
Pitstop:
  • One mandatory pit during the race
  • Tire change and fuel are optional
Server settings:
Code:
{
  "track": "spa_2019",
  "eventType": "E_3h",
  "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 120,
  "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
  "postQualySeconds": 240,
  "postRaceSeconds": 240,
  "ambientTemp": 30,
  "trackTemp": 30,
  "cloudLevel": 0.0,
  "rain": 0.0,
  "weatherRandomness": 2,
  "simracerWeatherConditions": 1,
  "sessions": [
    {
      "hourOfDay": 12,
      "dayOfWeekend": 1,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "P",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 120
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 11,
      "dayOfWeekend": 2,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "Q",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 15
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 12,
      "dayOfWeekend": 3,
      "timeMultiplier": 3,
      "sessionType": "R",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 90
    }
  ],
  "configVersion": 1
}

Last edited by a moderator:

Shooter80

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
NOTE: Server settings changed from "weatherRandomness": 3 to "weatherRandomness": 2, as using 3 occasionally resulted in short heavy rain downpours during the race.

As interesting as that might well be, with the length of the pitlane, and considering it is the final race of the season, it was decided to reduce the chance of this happening to try to ensure that the final race of the season is a full on race, is less likely to be decided by luck, and to have a more consistent experience across the tiers.

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Please everyone take care into the first lap, eau rouge and raidillon are really dangerous, do not try to overtake there, just follow your line and please please please be patient

oqvist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 21, 2020
Warning... There is a 67 mb update. No problem downloading it but unpacking and installing appear to take an hour or two? Not sure what is happening with it. I restarted steam but it didn´t speed up the process.

Reactions: BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Warning... There is a 67 mb update. No problem downloading it but unpacking and installing appear to take an hour or two? Not sure what is happening with it. I restarted steam but it didn´t speed up the process.
Do you know what they they have changed? :)

oqvist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 21, 2020
Early race report.... Didn´t manage to avoid the the lap 2 eau rouge crash. Really sorry to take Pill out I was disoriented and didn´t remember to lock my brakes entirely. Maybe you would go past if I managed to get to a complete halt which was entirely possible. Was like 6-7 cars involved it seemed so still hoped to have some kind of race but I was in the wrong gear so pit limiter didn´t engage. 3rd day of 90 minute spa without anybody to race I did not have the endurance for.

Also as of writing this I realize I had space as push to talk button. As I never talk during races I have it not mapped on the wheel anymore so sorry for that as well if people heard my keyboard :(

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 20, 2018
Wow what a race for me. 90 minutes of pure joy. I was in a lead for a half of the race. Then i lost my lead due to my bad pitstop. Then i fight with xenonski for 2nd position and 20 minutes to go i lost it. Then we fight for the 2nd position to the very end when i manage to pass him on last lap. The best thing is that i was consistent all of the race (i made 2 smaller mistakes in whole 90 minutes).
Cya guys in next season.

• Winner
Reactions: Xeonski and BDG_Geo

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Thanks for that guys..was a tough one..i swear eau rouge hates mate..i nearly got pinged off the top of the hill into the Ardennes forest.luckilyno damage.what an ending..was one of the best for me so thanks @tRIP.. @Gav88888 .thot we wer going to be three wide into the last chicane.
Also..i cant rem ur exact name but driving the bentley?nothing registered with me that we made contact so im not really sure what happened.either way i will say sorry that u spun..:)
I think you're in the wrong part of the forum, it's the Tier 3 one here ;)

• Winner
Reactions: BDG_Geo

j.onorati

Junior Karter
Feb 1, 2020
Hello guys .

What can I say, wonderful championship, unfortunately I was absent in some races, due to work problems, but I tried to give my best.

I wanted to thank the whole organization, and all the guys who ran this championship.

Today's race at the spa was spectacular, I started 9, and slowly I managed to recover positions on positions, I had the perfect car, specially designed for this race, in those critical conditions, based above all on tire wear with those temperatures .

I am happy to have participated, and I thank everyone again.

congratulations to the guys who won 1-2-3 place in the championship ! :D

LiboCZ

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016
Well, after shower I feel much better now :)

I had quite bas start, not sure why but before pit stop I had awful pace and it was like driving on ice, this was not the case in any of both practice races I did, so not sure what was different. Anyway I did the math before the race, so I knew exactly what I need, so after the pit stop I had much better pace and I had feeling had better pace than guy in front of me, I rather decided to stay on P6...

I really did not expect this, especially with missing one race and doing only one podium whole season, but somehow and with big portion of luck, I made it, so now I can surely retire with having one title in my hand :)

Thank you guys for this amazing season and öf course our best coordinator @Xeonski

MisterJasper

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Still unbelievable how people are so determined on winning a spot in the first laps of a 90 minutes race. If you are really faster then the guy ahead, that will sort it self out in the upcoming 36 laps.... First of I got a small touch in the braking zone at the last corner (lap 1). I slide over the grass (fully bracking) on to track and hit some cars. Nothing I could do I was just a passenger. Not even 2 corners later I totalled my car because the track was just a wall of cars and I had no where to go. I decided to leave and have my fun somewhere else.

Actually really sad that the season ended like this since I really enjoy driving around on this game. Don’t know yet if I will sign up to the next season (which is in 2 months??) since every race you either get damage by no fault of your own. Or you lose concentration for 10 seconds and you are round.

• Agree
Reactions: D.Brezancic

MisterJasper

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Still unbelievable how people are so determined on winning a spot in the first laps of a 90 minutes race. If you are really faster then the guy ahead, that will sort it self out in the upcoming 36 laps.... First of I got a small touch in the braking zone at the last corner (lap 1). I slide over the grass (fully bracking) on to track and hit some cars. Nothing I could do I was just a passenger. Not even 2 corners later I totalled my car because the track was just a wall of cars and I had no where to go. I decided to leave and have my fun somewhere else.

Actually really sad that the season ended like this since I really enjoy driving around on this game. Don’t know yet if I will sign up to the next season (which is in 2 months??) since every race you either get damage by no fault of your own. Or you lose concentration for 10 seconds and you are round.
Also really suprised how we started with 40+ drivers who have committed to a full season and some have just gone without telling.

Bilot25

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 29, 2019
What a shame this last race! I had the pace to be up there, but Eau Rouge and Raidillion weren't by my side :LOL: Totally destroyed the car into the wall..

Congrats @LiboCZ for the championship and thanks to the organizers and to the racers. See you next season, maybe!

• Friendly
Reactions: LiboCZ and Xeonski

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Hi everyone,

As the season is now finished for everyone, the staff team would like to hear from you :)