PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Main Thread

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016

This is the main thread for the S3 ACC GT3 Tier 4 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

Important Links:
League Rules
Race Calendar
Stewards Panel

AOR Discord: *UPDATE

Race Day/Time:

Race day: Tuesdays
Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)

● League Coordinators: @GIXXERosg @Artur "Jankes" Sobota

Points System
1- 70
2- 64
3- 58
4- 53
5- 48
6- 44
7- 40
8- 36
9- 33
10- 30
11- 27
12- 25
13- 23
14- 21
15- 19
16- 17
17- 15
18- 13
19- 12
20- 11
21- 10
22- 9
23- 8
24- 7
25- 6
26- 5
27- 4
28- 3
29- 2
30- 1

Last edited:

GIXXERosg

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Welcome to AOR S3 ACC GT3 League! We've very happy to have everyone and looking forward to a good season.

Couple important notes:

2.2.2 (updated)
● Pitstop with tire change are mandatory in every 60 Min race, refueling is NOT allowed, every driver will have the ability to make their own choice on when to pit similar to CP Races. Endurance races will be an open strategy to the drivers with no required tire change or fuel. Endurance races are subject to change.

Make sure to register your car and or team HERE before Round 1 on Tuesday!

OJ Racing

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 30, 2019
Hey @GIXXERosg, quick question on the change to pit stop rules. If we realise we don't have enough fuel for the race would we have to make a second pit stop, i.e. once for mandatory tyre change and once again for fuel?
Thanks

GIXXERosg

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hey @GIXXERosg, quick question on the change to pit stop rules. If we realise we don't have enough fuel for the race would we have to make a second pit stop, i.e. once for mandatory tyre change and once again for fuel?
Thanks
You are out of luck so make sure you do your math right and add in a little extra bit

• Scared
Reactions: BDG_Geo

Lorda171

Formula Karter
Jan 17, 2020
so , i screwed this practice race a lot , recieved a DQ after , i guess normal return to track ( SG 10secs ) but my fault , otherwise @fläsk i assume , when you are lap down , you dont dive on those who are battling and you overtake when is safe to do it , no ? no sorry no nothing :)

Rado

Pro Karter
Nov 2, 2017
Love hate relationship with Lamborghini.. It's a good for hotlaps, but can't be fast and consistent with it.
So i gonna use my car change and gonna decide car before next race. If some one want a teammate tell it and sold me ur car :D
Considering these: Audi, Mercedes and Ferrari

• Wow
Reactions: Daniel Monteiro

Lorda171

Formula Karter
Jan 17, 2020
I dont know what exactly to write , im just sorry for all of you i did nudged, im gonna get a penalty for sure , even the game didnt registred it , such as Stanek , and i dont know who all ...... just sorry guys ! :(
Issues:
1) biggest issue was a lagging blue NISSAN GTR ,teleported in front of me and car was pretty wrecked
2) that torpedo Mclaren who hit that green porsche and me , real thx that was divebomb
3) same mclaren T1 in lap 2 ....i dont know , i think i was next to you , you could leave the door a bit open , not closing them ......
4) bright yellow Aston on position4 , why did you jumped over that curb :D iwas laughing for 1 second untill you hit me :D

but overall , i did managed to get up paceeven with damaged car , i was doing +- same times as first guys , which is good with amg ..... so , not so happy , but not every day is great , i didnt had one , once again SORRY and we meet again in Zandvoort :)

• Optimistic

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
P4 after quali but felt there was much more in it. Tires felt like we were on ice.

Lap 1 I was the pink/green Porsche that was collected by the McLaren (around p4 at the end of the second longest straight). Afterwards I had light damage and was 10 kmh slower on the straights than usual. Still managed to get p6 in the end which ain't bad for a first race.

Reactions: Fizzymon

Toni Racing

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 23, 2020
P2 in Quali and P1 until First Pit Stop...then pressed the wrong Button for Pit Limiter...30 seconds Stop&Go Penalty and p19...unlucky

• Sad

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
Yeah. I had a quite race without any bump and a lot of people kill o get killed but I qualify 36
If there is anything I learned from driving in the F1 leagues, it’s that consistency is king. The guy who got second in the championship this past season never won a race and never really qualified top 4, but he didn’t make mistakes and capitalized when others did and that’s all it takes.

Rado

Pro Karter
Nov 2, 2017
Is some one still looking for teammate? Gonna switch car before tuesday race