PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Main Thread

OJ Racing

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 30, 2019
Is some one still looking for teammate? Gonna switch car before tuesday race
I’m looking if you’re open to driving the Ferrari.

I’m not the fastest but not the slowest either so just looking for some (semi) friendly competition.

Reactions: Rado

Rado

Pro Karter
Nov 2, 2017
I’m looking if you’re open to driving the Ferrari.

I’m not the fastest but not the slowest either so just looking for some (semi) friendly competition.
Okey, ill test ferrari today or tomorrow in race and tell you :)
Except i like running real team liveries and not custom ones..

Last edited:
Reactions: OJ Racing

OJ Racing

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 30, 2019
Okey, ill test ferrari today or tomorrow in race and tell you :)
Except i like running real team liveries and not custom ones..
Sure, no worries man. Have to go with what you’ll be happy driving for the season.

I’m sure I could re-sign from my Dick Trickle Racing team to a real outfit!

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
looking for a teammate still,
don't be afraid guys.First race was a nightmare by my connection issue and it was affected too many friends races:(
in a week and also yesterday practices and social race i joined and and no problem with connection and everything is ok and ready for tomorrow.
i hope everybody gets enjoyable time for tomorrow.
good luck guys.

Rado

Pro Karter
Nov 2, 2017
Yesterday Ferrari test was good and tonight i will test another one and gonna toss a coin :D

Tested Bentley and liked it. Easy to push hard without fear that soon car will try kill you (like Lamborghini and Audi).
With Ferrari i managed 1.36 high and with Bentley almost same time in few laps. Mercedes was my go to car in online races, but for league mostly considering fuel consumption. Hard choices :D

Last edited:
Reactions: OJ Racing

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
@Head Steward @GIXXERosg

QQ
Just wondering what the difference is between the following two incidents in regards to one being pen the other racing incident. I can accept the penalty even though I don't agree with it.

To me I don't see the difference. If it was deemed I turned in to early that's ok, but surely that's the same in the other incident below. I think all you can ask as a driver is consistency in decision and punishment even if we do not agree with it.

If I have missed some vital information then fair enough and sorry to bother you.

One of the aspects of the pens is to learn from them, but if I don't understand it I can't learn from it.

Cheers,

Reactions: BDG_Geo

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
in the second incident you linked, the stewards decided that the ferrari caused the contact, as it kept steering left way past the corner exit, invading the porsche's racing room.

as this resulted in a massive loss of time and positions for the ferrari, with very little consequences for the porsche, the stewards decided to not apply any further actions.

• Informative

MrEmAych

Jan 2, 2018
in the second incident you linked, the stewards decided that the ferrari caused the contact, as it kept steering left way past the corner exit, invading the porsche's racing room.

as this resulted in a massive loss of time and positions for the ferrari, with very little consequences for the porsche, the stewards decided to not apply any further actions.
Well I was the only one who lost positions in my incident. Plus the Porsche lost a load like he said waiting for the Ferrari? I still don't understand.

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
Well I was the only one who lost positions in my incident. Plus the Porsche lost a load like he said waiting for the Ferrari? I still don't understand.
To clarify, I lost a massive amount of time due to waiting under the assumption that it was my fault. I didn't have to wait, I could of held position, but since at the time I didn't know if I had oversteered or if he had, I found it better to slow up. Looking back I probably should of kept going and just taken the penalty points if it was my fault, but I can only change how I make my instantaneous decisions going forward.

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Yes, sometimes the incidents are very difficult to call, and often in that case it comes down to steering inputs in particular moments.
that's why the stewards require a cockpit view from both the parties in the inquiries.

MrEmAych

Jan 2, 2018
Yes, sometimes the incidents are very difficult to call, and often in that case it comes down to steering inputs in particular moments.
that's why the stewards require a cockpit view from both the parties in the inquiries.
Ok so this is my point
First incident driver deemed to be at fault for turning across the other driver
Second incident driver deemed to be at fault for turning across the other driver

Ok we are the same here

First incident lost a load of places and time.
Second incident lost a load of places and time.

Still the same

First incident other driver lost time but not any positions.
Second incident other driver lost time and positions (whether or not he should have waited he didn't know at the time)

At this point imo the second incident is worse for the second driver.

First income minor
Second incident racing incident due to the fact he lost positions?

I'm not trying to cause a fuss I just don't understand the reasoning between the penalty difference.

Like I said I may be being stupid and have missed something.

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Ok so this is my point
First incident driver deemed to be at fault for turning across the other driver
Second incident driver deemed to be at fault for turning across the other driver

Ok we are the same here
correct

First incident lost a load of places and time.
Second incident lost a load of places and time.

Still the same
this is not evident in the videos provided. you and the ferrari were not in a pack of cars and there is no car in sight behind you.

First incident other driver lost time but not any positions.
Second incident other driver lost time and positions (whether or not he should have waited he didn't know at the time)

At this point imo the second incident is worse for the second driver.
that was his choice and stewards cannot blame the other party about it.

First income minor
Second incident racing incident due to the fact he lost positions?

I'm not trying to cause a fuss I just don't understand the reasoning between the penalty difference.
you can consider it as minor as well, but with No Further Actions as the consequences suffered vastly outweight the damage done and the possible penalties.