PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Main Thread

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
this is not evident in the videos provided. you and the ferrari were not in a pack of cars and there is no car in sight behind you.
Ok so you are saying that you need to provide evidence of what it cost you in an enquiry in, even if you are found at fault? Is that in the rules? That you can get penalties removed from you if you get the brunt of it?

that was his choice and stewards cannot blame the other party about it.
Yeah but it want like it was for fun it's because of an incident that wasnt their fault. Also that then contradicts the rule about waiting if you are at fault. The guy wasn't sure so he waited.

you can consider it as minor as well, but with No Further Actions as the consequences suffered vastly outweight the damage done and the possible penalties.
It's not though is it? A racing incident and minor mean different things. One means nobody was deemed to be fully to blame. Minor means that there was someone to blame and that the consequence was minor.

Like I said just wanted to know what the stewards thinking was in regards to the different outcomes and even though I don't agree with the logic but I appreciate you taking the time to go through the process. Know you guys have a hard job to keep everyone happy. (y)

I'll shut up about this now
:censored::censored::censored:

Artur "Jankes" Sobota

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 14, 2019
Congratulations @HaiCo for being the S3 T4 Silver Champion!

Second place on podium secured by @Lorda171 !

Thid place taken by @Mali Baćo and @D. Koeckz ex aequo !!!

Team Championship is Goat Racing @HaiCo & @Fizzymon

2nd in Team Championship is RacingSimTools.com @GIXXERosg & @aerosmudge

3rd in Team Championship is Bacart Racing @Mali Baćo & @Artur "Jankes" Sobota

Let me congratulate to all of you who made it to the last race. It's been a great season and I'd like to thank you all in behalf of all AOR ACC S3 staff - you guys did a great job and created a great community.

I hope to see you all in season 4!

Mali Baćo

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 17, 2018
What an end to the roller coaster season. On one hand, I'm so glad that it's finally over.

After having a pretty decent start to the season, finishing P7 and P8 in the first two races gave me strength and I could just not wait for the first endurance race of the season. Turns out I pretty much knew what would happen, as I managed to get a win at Paul Ricard by holding HaiCo and Erzkbl7 off through the last 10 laps on old tyres. Getting a P3 on Monza was also giving me tailwind, as AMGs took 1-2 and I could just not get past on straights - best of the rest.

Going to the second half of the season, things were getting worse and worse. I had high hopes for Hungaroring but I was let down after my brakes failed and was sent flying to barriers so I decided not to carry on. Zolder was tough because I had a bad strategy so I got stuck behind slower cars for more than half a race. Getting a 10 second penalty just made it worse.

Spa started well, but I was caught out by screen freeze going into the pits so I had a SG30 penalty for speeding. And no better place for unplanned pits than Spa... So I dropped from P7 to P24 and made it up to P18. Silverstone was meh too, but two spins were my fault, although I stood in the pits for 10-15 seconds before I realised that I did not pull up correctly.

So, kind of glad all this ended. Two amazing podiums were overshadowed by a lousy second half of the season, sadly. But it's all a lesson I'm willing to learn to come back better in Season 4, where I hope to meet a lot of you. At least I can say I'm happy to take the third place after all of this.

Big shout out to @GIXXERosg and @Artur "Jankes" Sobota for coordinating this league, as well as to @HaiCo for a deserved championship and fierce fights on track.