PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 1 - Barcelona - 11.02.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 1 - Barcelona - 11.02.20 @8PM UK Time

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
@GIXXERosg there a reason we are not in the team championship?

Also im not in the quali result, but who cares xD

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@Delta2611 I'll go through it again, the ingame names vs forum names throws things off a bit

Edit: fixed

• Winner
Reactions: Delta2611

Daniel Monteiro

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2020
This race was so much fun! I'm quite happy with my race, except my terrible pit stop. (lost around 20 sec).

I came out behind @Daniel Monteiro and had absolutely no chance to overtake. This was really great defending over 30 min!
Sorry for the huge dive bomb, I didn't expect the pileup and tried to avoid a collision. I was ready to give the position back to you, this is not the way id like to fight.

You definitely deserved P12! Looking forward to see you on track again. (but behind me :D)

because it was so much fun, our battle:

ps: yt still convert the video! Final quality should be 1080p

This is great stuff (I guess it might not mean that much to other people lol), to see how our lines change, and from the outside it looks like nothing special but I was sweating like a whore in church o_O

Man, do you mind if I use your video? I am thinking of making a voice over it, to kind of explain what happened throughout - mainly for people that are not such big fans of simracing, so that this hobby of ours can be a little more understood (parents, wives, husbands, friends, etc... sure we all have close people who still struggle to understand what and why we do this :D ). We could even do it together explaining our points of view, could be cool. If that's alright with you, let me know :)

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
lol I practice pit stops, even knew where the stop marker was and YET again missed it. In S2 I only hit 1 perfect stop (n)

Daniel Monteiro

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2020
lol I practice pit stops, even knew where the stop marker was and YET again missed it. In S2 I only hit 1 perfect stop (n)
Even happens to professionals out on track, so you're doing it right :LOL:

By the way, I live in Scotland and I love it here, but I am from Portugal (looking at the results table) (y)

packolla

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 17, 2018
This is great stuff (I guess it might not mean that much to other people lol), to see how our lines change, and from the outside it looks like nothing special but I was sweating like a whore in church o_O

Man, do you mind if I use your video? I am thinking of making a voice over it, to kind of explain what happened throughout - mainly for people that are not such big fans of simracing, so that this hobby of ours can be a little more understood (parents, wives, husbands, friends, etc... sure we all have close people who still struggle to understand what and why we do this :D ). We could even do it together explaining our points of view, could be cool. If that's alright with you, let me know :)
feel free to take my video!

• Winner
Reactions: Daniel Monteiro

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
S3 R1 Barcelona Tier 4 Penalties (+sec = the race round), PP = (Driver License Pentalty Points):

@Walter Rotundo :+25sec +10PP (12th to 22nd)
@DubyaStep :+5sec(DNF) +5PP
@Lorda171 :+25sec +10PP (27th to 31st)
@OJ Racing :+25sec +10PP (26th to 32nd)

S3 R1 T4 have been adjusted accordingly. Do not shoot the messenger, nor is it up for debate. We have +10 Stewards that spend a huge amount of time going through inquiries and actual debates about each one.

REMINDER: 15PP = driver through the next round BUT if you keep R2 clean it will get reduced.