PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 2 - Vandvoort - 18.02.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 2 - Vandvoort - 18.02.20 @8PM UK Time

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

packolla

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 17, 2018
What a race Yesterday!

After a very good qualifying, I surprisingly ended up in 5th place. Only 0.003sec behind P4 and 0.033sec behind P3.
It's so crazy with you guys... between P2 and P15 is less than a half second! The average quali gap is 0,0498sec (without P1/P31-33).

My race "highlights":
I had a good start.
Lap 8 Kazerski hit the curb and got wide, so I made up a position.
Lap 13 He was faster behind me, but I had more luck:D Impulse made an early pit stop and came out between us.
Lap 17 Kazerski closed the gap again, so I decided to made my stop instead of loosing time with fighting. After the pit stop I had a complete free track, and I started hunting Rebecchi :D
Lap 24 Rebecchi missed the braking point, but I was to far away, and he managed to block the racing line.
Lap 28 I tried to attack without success.
Lap 31-32 he managed the back markers better and I had to stay behind longer.
Finally, I'm verry happy with P4. (expected ~P20 before the race)

Reactions: Rado

Daniel Monteiro

Formula Karter
Jan 23, 2020
What a race Yesterday!

After a very good qualifying, I surprisingly ended up in 5th place. Only 0.003sec behind P4 and 0.033sec behind P3.
It's so crazy with you guys... between P2 and P15 is less than a half second! The average quali gap is 0,0498sec (without P1/P31-33).

My race "highlights":
I had a good start.
Lap 8 Kazerski hit the curb and got wide, so I made up a position.
Lap 13 He was faster behind me, but I had more luck:D Impulse made an early pit stop and came out between us.
Lap 17 Kazerski closed the gap again, so I decided to made my stop instead of loosing time with fighting. After the pit stop I had a complete free track, and I started hunting Rebecchi :D
Lap 24 Rebecchi missed the braking point, but I was to far away, and he managed to block the racing line.
Lap 28 I tried to attack without success.
Lap 31-32 he managed the back markers better and I had to stay behind longer.
Finally, I'm verry happy with P4. (expected ~P20 before the race)

Great result! And nice highlights reel :D you've raised the bar on the standings there, see you at Paul Ricard :cool:

Reactions: packolla

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@MrEmAych The stewards have given you +10 Sec Penalty plus 10 Drivers License Points. Have a clean R3 and it the DLP will be reduced by 5.

Reactions: MrEmAych