PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 2 - Vandvoort - 18.02.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 2 - Vandvoort - 18.02.20 @8PM UK Time

packolla

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 17, 2018
What a race Yesterday!

After a very good qualifying, I surprisingly ended up in 5th place. Only 0.003sec behind P4 and 0.033sec behind P3.
It's so crazy with you guys... between P2 and P15 is less than a half second! The average quali gap is 0,0498sec (without P1/P31-33).

My race "highlights":
I had a good start.
Lap 8 Kazerski hit the curb and got wide, so I made up a position.
Lap 13 He was faster behind me, but I had more luck:D Impulse made an early pit stop and came out between us.
Lap 17 Kazerski closed the gap again, so I decided to made my stop instead of loosing time with fighting. After the pit stop I had a complete free track, and I started hunting Rebecchi :D
Lap 24 Rebecchi missed the braking point, but I was to far away, and he managed to block the racing line.
Lap 28 I tried to attack without success.
Lap 31-32 he managed the back markers better and I had to stay behind longer.
Finally, I'm verry happy with P4. (expected ~P20 before the race)

Reactions: Rado

Daniel Monteiro

Formula Karter
Jan 23, 2020
What a race Yesterday!

After a very good qualifying, I surprisingly ended up in 5th place. Only 0.003sec behind P4 and 0.033sec behind P3.
It's so crazy with you guys... between P2 and P15 is less than a half second! The average quali gap is 0,0498sec (without P1/P31-33).

My race "highlights":
I had a good start.
Lap 8 Kazerski hit the curb and got wide, so I made up a position.
Lap 13 He was faster behind me, but I had more luck:D Impulse made an early pit stop and came out between us.
Lap 17 Kazerski closed the gap again, so I decided to made my stop instead of loosing time with fighting. After the pit stop I had a complete free track, and I started hunting Rebecchi :D
Lap 24 Rebecchi missed the braking point, but I was to far away, and he managed to block the racing line.
Lap 28 I tried to attack without success.
Lap 31-32 he managed the back markers better and I had to stay behind longer.
Finally, I'm verry happy with P4. (expected ~P20 before the race)

Great result! And nice highlights reel :D you've raised the bar on the standings there, see you at Paul Ricard :cool:

Reactions: packolla

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@MrEmAych The stewards have given you +10 Sec Penalty plus 10 Drivers License Points. Have a clean R3 and it the DLP will be reduced by 5.

Reactions: MrEmAych