PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 3 - Circuit Paul Ricard - 25/02/20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 3 - Circuit Paul Ricard - 25/02/20 @8PM UK Time

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016

The Circuit Paul Ricard is a French motorsport race track built in 1969 at Le Castellet, Var, near Marseille, with finance from pastis magnate Paul Ricard. Ricard wanted to experience the challenge of building a racetrack.

Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Light Cloud

1582142581904.png

- Race start: Light Cloud
1582142639933.png

Track state will progress from the practice session held before the race - by the time the race starts the track should be "optimum".
In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 22:00
- Race start time: 01:00 (x1 time acceleration)
- Random weather 1
Pitstop: Open, there is no mandatory pit stop or tire change
● Server settings:
{
"track": "paul_ricard_2019",
"eventType": "E_3h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 180,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
"postQualySeconds": 60,
"postRaceSeconds": 240,
"ambientTemp": 6,
"trackTemp": 8,
"cloudLevel": 0.2,
"rain": 0.0,
"weatherRandomness": 1,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 1,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 120
},
{
"hourOfDay": 22,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 1,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 90
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}

Manual Rolling Start Information: (remember, in game, the green flag will be waved, but we'll do the AOR formation lap)
● Formation Zone

1582150513370.png

Acceleration Zone

1582150468800.png

● Informed no-shows: Oj Racing @Kev 23 Impulse

Last edited:

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Credit goes to @morphee7 on the race thread (y)

We survived R2 Turn 1... this is another track where it's Turn 1, Turn 1, Turn 1, Turn 1 then Turn 2 going into Turn 3 - 6.

90 Minute Race and AOR expects Race Craft to improve exponentially per round! T4 has done very good so far but we need to keep expectations high each round.

packolla

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 17, 2018
2.2.2 (updated)
● Pitstop with tire change are mandatory in every 60 Min race, refueling is NOT allowed, every driver will have the ability to make their own choice on when to pit similar to CP Races. Endurance races will be an open strategy to the drivers with no required tire change or fuel. Endurance races are subject to change.

Lorda171

Pro Karter
Jan 17, 2020
Track i hate , and i cant even memorize Corners, in 9 degrees , in night , with hungry amg , what possibly can go wrong ?

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@DubyaStep 5 points have been removed from your license you are now at 0
@Lorda171 5 points have been removed from your license you are now at 5
@OJ Racing 5 points have been removed from your license you are now at 5

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
FYI - ● Pitstop: Open, there is no mandatory pit stop or tire change

• Winner
Reactions: BDG_Geo

Daniel Monteiro

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2020
@GIXXERosg @morphee7 friendly reminder :coffee: according to the race settings posted on the race thread, the race is starting before qualifying, I guess you should be looking at "dayOfWeekend": 3, for the race.

EDT: This is also the case for Tiers 1 and 5.

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Settings are correct, race starts at 1:00 AM on Saturday. ACC goes 0-23 hrs.

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
I recommend having the flasher button mapped for PR at night. Couple area's where it is helpful:

- letting people coming out of the pits to know you are coming, same with those coming out of the pits
- catching up to traffic if you think they might not know you are there or with back markers
- coming back onto the track if you go off
- people coming up on a yellow situations

It's for track awareness. PR at night can be tricky at night knowing where other cars are. Please do not abuse flashing, it's rude!

Also as an FYI -
● For races that take place at night time, all drivers are required to have their headlights on in order to make your car visible to others, and to make the road more visible for you. If you're involved in an accident which damages both of your headlights, you must return to the pits immediately for repairs. Please also make sure you have a button assigned to turn the headlights, use MFD, or set it to auto.

Reactions: aerosmudge

Daniel Monteiro

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2020
Settings are correct, race starts at 1:00 AM on Saturday. ACC goes 0-23 hrs.
In this case, you might want to set Qualifying to start at 22:00 on day 1 (Friday) instead of day 2 (Saturday), otherwise it will be scheduled for after the race and the server will not understand it.

I have organised ACC races before and have learned this issue the hard way when setting up events :p so I am just sharing to save you the trouble (y)

• Agree
Reactions: Shooter80

Shooter80

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
Thanks @Daniel Monteiro, I'd updated the server settings a few days ago when I noticed myself, but hadn't updated the race threads, I've done that now.

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016
I recommend having the flasher button mapped for PR at night. Couple area's where it is helpful:

- letting people coming out of the pits to know you are coming, same with those coming out of the pits
- catching up to traffic if you think they might not know you are there or with back markers
- coming back onto the track if you go off
- people coming up on a yellow situations

It's for track awareness. PR at night can be tricky at night knowing where other cars are. Please do not abuse flashing, it's rude!

Also as an FYI -
● For races that take place at night time, all drivers are required to have their headlights on in order to make your car visible to others, and to make the road more visible for you. If you're involved in an accident which damages both of your headlights, you must return to the pits immediately for repairs. Please also make sure you have a button assigned to turn the headlights, use MFD, or set it to auto.

Guys, please make sure you take note of this, cars without headlights are very difficult to see!

Legendacb

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 19, 2018
Do headlights broke??
I have it auto and it show every time

Didn't the rules ban flashing?

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
I've never broken a headlight in game, i've had them flash during braking after slight damage but pretty sure that is client side. IF it does happen, you will need to repair them. Must have headlights.

Flashing is not against the rules for track awareness, what we do want to avoid is it being used as a distraction technique or done over the top.

Lorda171

Pro Karter
Jan 17, 2020
I've never broken a headlight in game, i've had them flash during braking after slight damage but pretty sure that is client side. IF it does happen, you will need to repair them. Must have headlights.

Flashing is not against the rules for track awareness, what we do want to avoid is it being used as a distraction technique or done over the top.
As i said on eval. race on Brands Hatch , it is highly annoying :D