PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 4 - Monza - 03.03.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 4 - Monza - 03.03.20 @8PM UK Time

BDG_Geo

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Had a good race last night with a few battles from some drivers so thank you for that guys :)
I was comparing times from the rest of the tiers and the race times in our tier were faster than some tier one drivers..47s was the fastest and ther was some drivers doing 48s in tier one.i dont think thats an accident and i think it should be brought to light.either im far too slow for this tier or thers folk in here that are faster than tier one drivers that dont belong in this tier.i need to find the two seconds that im lacking to compete in ACC but still...the race times in this tier shouldnt be better than tier one race times :/

Reactions: GIXXERosg

Lorda171

Formula Karter
Jan 17, 2020
Had a good race last night with a few battles from some drivers so thank you for that guys :)
I was comparing times from the rest of the tiers and the race times in our tier were faster than some tier one drivers..47s was the fastest and ther was some drivers doing 48s in tier one.i dont think thats an accident and i think it should be brought to light.either im far too slow for this tier or thers folk in here that are faster than tier one drivers that dont belong in this tier.i need to find the two seconds that im lacking to compete in ACC but still...the race times in this tier shouldnt be better than tier one race times :/
That is relative , i was fast here due to amg , which is with bmw and jag fast on Monza and i have many many many races did on this track , on Paul Ricard and Barca was barely holding with top 10 and ongoing races will be not better :) dont worry :)

BDG_Geo

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 20, 2019
That is relative , i was fast here due to amg , which is with bmw and jag fast on Monza and i have many many many races did on this track , on Paul Ricard and Barca was barely holding with top 10 and ongoing races will be not better :) dont worry :)
Oh im not worried at all mate ;)
Just puttin a light on it is all..the times speak for themselves :)

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
The stewards have given the following penalties for R4:

@Danny Hendriks 30 Secs added to overall time and 10 Drivers Penalty Points
@Daniel Monteiro 15 Secs added to overall time and 10 Drivers Penalty Points
@MrEmAych 15 Secs added to overall time and 15 Drivers Penalty Points (multiple inquiries) - 15 PP results in a Drive Through for R5

• Sad
Reactions: MrEmAych

Daniel Monteiro

Formula Karter
Jan 23, 2020
The stewards have given the following penalties for R4:

@Danny Hendriks 30 Secs added to overall time and 10 Drivers Penalty Points
@Daniel Monteiro 15 Secs added to overall time and 10 Drivers Penalty Points
@MrEmAych 15 Secs added to overall time and 15 Drivers Penalty Points (multiple inquiries) - 15 PP results in a Drive Through for R5
@GIXXERosg , according to the "Time Adder" section of the Results and Standings thread, I think that the times for the 15 Sec Penalty and 10 Sec Penalty columns are wrong; they seem to be adding 50 and 30 seconds respectively. Could you please double-check?

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@Daniel Monteiro @MrEmAych @Danny Hendriks

Thanks for pointing the error out, I did it on paper but used the excel time adder sheet within the Round results.

- Hendriks was unaffected by the error being on lap 31.
- Monteiro time has been adjust to 1:02:37.665 on Lap 32
- MrEmaych (M.Hill) time has been adjust to 1:02:11.388 on Lap 32

Placements/adjustment overall are correct except the times.

S3 R4 Monza Race.png S3 R4 Monza Time Add Error.png S3 R4 Race Final Results.png

• Informative
Reactions: Daniel Monteiro