PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 5 - Hungaroring - 10.03.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 5 - Hungaroring - 10.03.20 @8PM UK Time

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018

The Hungaroring is a motorsport racetrack in Mogyoród, Hungary where the Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix is held. In 1986, it became the location of the first Formula One Grand Prix behind the Iron Curtain. Hungaroring will be hosting the GT World Challenge in Sept 2020 but we thought it's such a great track we would bring it in early for a 90 Min Race!

Weather Conditions:
Dynamic, 2 degree average ambient temperature, 2 degree starting track temperature. 0.2 cloud coverage. 2 randomness.
1583412838988.png

- Qualifying time: 12:00 AM (x1 time acceleration)
- Race start time: 1:00 AM (x4 time acceleration)

Pitstop: Free strategy (no mandatory pit stop)

Server settings:
{
"track": "hungaroring_2019",
"eventType": "E_3h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 120,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
"postQualySeconds": 240,
"postRaceSeconds": 240,
"ambientTemp": 2,
"trackTemp": 2,
"cloudLevel": 0.2,
"rain": 0.0,
"weatherRandomness": 2,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 1,
"dayOfWeekend": 1,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 90
},
{
"hourOfDay": 23,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 1,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"timeMultiplier": 4,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 90
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}

● Formation Zone:
Manual Rolling Start Information: (remember, in game, the green flag will be waved, but we'll do the AOR formation lap)
1583371850270.png

Acceleration Zone
At this point, the leader must decelerate to a speed of 50 mph/80 kph or as the Coords advise. P1 and the odd numbers line up on the RIGHT, P2 and the even numbers on the LEFT.
1583371890795.png

The zone start at the lights and finish at the third "Blancpain" flag on the right

Track map:

● Informed no-show: OJ Racing @DubyaStep (maybe) @Rado (maybe) @Rikka @Delta2611

Last edited by a moderator:

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Excited for this one!

• Agree
Reactions: BDG_Geo

Lorda171

Pro Karter
Jan 17, 2020
Feeling the struggle with AMG :D like 2 degree temp ? I should bring snow tires merc is not liking the cold tires :D

Legendacb

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 19, 2018
So the no tyre change seems to be the best way...

In PR it took 17 second less to no change tyres but i didn't feel like doing it.

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018

• Informative
Reactions: aerosmudge

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Here's a decent youtube explaining the starting procedure:

So the start has changed??and now we can have ghosted cars on the form lap?is this correct?if it is then i would have thot keeping the other start as u could clear the penalties wd have been better as well...and im being a bit harsh here but most cant even do the normal form lap without hitting someone lol so changing it mid season is a horrible idea.im sure there will be some people that wont even see this and dont know whats going on.changing the way we start mid season isnt the greatest idea imo tho..would have waited til the new season instead of throwing spanners in the works halfway thru the season.
Guess il be startin from the pitlane now lol i dont want to have a ghosted car if that is the case.

Domi64S

Formula Karter
Jan 18, 2019
So the start has changed??and now we can have ghosted cars on the form lap?is this correct?if it is then i would have thot keeping the other start as u could clear the penalties wd have been better as well...and im being a bit harsh here but most cant even do the normal form lap without hitting someone lol so changing it mid season is a horrible idea.im sure there will be some people that wont even see this and dont know whats going on.changing the way we start mid season isnt the greatest idea imo tho..would have waited til the new season instead of throwing spanners in the works halfway thru the season.
Guess il be startin from the pitlane now lol i dont want to have a ghosted car if that is the case.
I am sure it will be explained on discord, yesterday was my first time with this start and it is quite easy. The ghosting helps avoiding contacts in the formation lap and Has no impact after the start, it just turns off at some point.
Only disadvantage is that the pack is less spread in the first turn so I plan to Start very careful. There is Pro’s and cons for both approaches.

• Informative

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
I am sure it will be explained on discord, yesterday was my first time with this start and it is quite easy. The ghosting helps avoiding contacts in the formation lap and Has no impact after the start, it just turns off at some point.
Only disadvantage is that the pack is less spread in the first turn so I plan to Start very careful. There is Pro’s and cons for both approaches.
Oh ok mate..it seemed really complicated more than it is actually lol
I just dont like the changing mid season u know?i understand theres pros an cons and im sure if we all took a bit more care in the form lap then we wouldnt need to change it.i think..that every race wev done ther has been some sort of incident at the start.
Ok..well..i will see it tonight and tomorrow so hopefully its better
Again tho..if we all just took that extra bit of care in the form lap then we wouldnt need to change.thanks for replying mate .i will keep an open mind about it now :)

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016
I would encourage anyone who hasn't tried this start system before to get in the practice race tonight or practice CP races if possible.

It actually isn't that bad, I think with some practice it could be a big improvement.

Legendacb

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 19, 2018
I like the new system a lot. It reduces before the race incidents to 0. And thats something that its a great factor.

1st Turn accidents are part of racing anyway and something that can be frustating but its at least part of being a racer

Mali Baćo

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 17, 2018
Just wanted too much tonight, ended up with suspension damage after I shamefully hit @GIXXERosg and then my brakes started failing so I had to do two stops. Fighting for P22 I clipped the curb and went flying to a wall so decided to retire. :(

Congrats to all podium finishers.

• Sad
Reactions: Lorda171

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
Just wanted too much tonight, ended up with suspension damage after I shamefully hit @GIXXERosg and then my brakes started failing so I had to do two stops. Fighting for P22 I clipped the curb and went flying to a wall so decided to retire. :(

Congrats to all podium finishers.
I died behind you on lap 2