PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 5 - Hungaroring - 10.03.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 5 - Hungaroring - 10.03.20 @8PM UK Time

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
Is anyone able to share the carnage before T1?

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
Got my car properly smashed up in that. :cry:

Reactions: BDG_Geo

Daniel Monteiro

Formula Karter
Jan 23, 2020
The carnage of carnages o_O does anyone have the first part of the race on replay? There should be some saucy footage there :D

Sorry @StormENT for the tap that made you spin at the chicane, I lost my braking point there.

Many shenanigans were had, but after a few spins here and there decided to make up the time by not swapping tyres. Tried my best to hold 10th position but it had to be mistake free, but around 7 minutes from the end a mistake or two started happening (including missing the braking point at Turn 1 lol) so eventually some people got through. Still, a result that isn't too bad considering all that happened, thank you to the organisers once again! (y)

• Friendly
Reactions: StormENT

Lorda171

Formula Karter
Jan 17, 2020
it is already in steward panel , i guess im the one who to blame :(

So bittersweet , im just angry for that incident right after green lights , i went unfortunately into middle and chaos begun , i think im the one to blame , i was reacting to Mcl in front of me , slight corrections on wheel , touched the porsche , and it went all to ....... i was suprisingly fast but with penalty which i will be given , im not gonna end up well ...... so sorry guys , i think i did ruined the race for many people , im ashamed and sad ..... , once again sorry :(

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Daniel Monteiro

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
If anyone has the replay file would be pretty interesting to watch through. Could almost make a montage out of that alone

Legendacb

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 19, 2018
I don't have a idea how do I end in third place for the qualify but damm I suffer a lot to keep positions and lately ran out of fuel.

What happened to the leader that had to pit twice?

BDG_Geo

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Got my car properly smashed up in that. :cry:
So did i on lap one as well mate..got smashed into the wall and ended up nursing the car thru the first stint.my right front light was flicking on and off so i wasnt flashing everyone lol
Far too much carnage even before turn 1.the knock on effect was bad as i think most were affected :)

BDG_Geo

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Oh and like this post if you were caught out by the rain in quali??wow i know i was so thot id ask who else was :)
Did anyone other tiers get rain at all?

Reactions: MrEmAych

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
Oh and like this post if you were caught out by the rain in quali??wow i know i was so thot id ask who else was :)
Did anyone other tiers get rain at all?
Yea I know I could of qualified up front in the dry but the wet screwed me. Then again, we know how the start went so it is what it is.

Reactions: BDG_Geo

D. Koeckz

Pro Karter
Oct 17, 2019
Good evening so the race is over after the qualification unfortunately only P17 after the start crash which I had survived well I was P9 after the 3 lap then Constance had to wear and pit stop where I could make 3 places well in the end It was then P4 was a great race. Thank you for the lovely evening . PS; I am sorry for the drivers who had to finish the race so early.

Reactions: Daniel Monteiro

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@Legendacb Did you get a DT, why did you pit? I show the leader finishing the race while you were in the pits on lap 50.
S3 R5 Legend.png

GIXXERosg

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Results are updated, Congrats @Lorda171 @Toni Racing @HaiCo

@Mali Baćo stuff happens, it was an odd one looking at the replay the car had a small tank slapper and you were right there when it happened. I was hoping we could of had a good train going with the 4-5 of us after shitty Qual's.

Speaking of Qual, big PROPS to those that were prepared!! I usually account for everything but just didn't think it would happen and ended up putting in way to much PSI scrambling to adjust the setup lol :poop:

That said, I'm shaking my head at that start and feel gutted for those caught up in it. I hope people practice the start as much as they can, join a few CP races or pub lobbies!!!!

GIXXERosg

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@Mali Baćo @Gav88888 @HaiCo After further review, net code F'D us all.... the tank slapper from me was pure netcode and Mali there was nothing you could do once things got started. Gav had no where to go but pray and Haico had no chance avoiding him.

Reactions: Mali Baćo

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016
Well guys, I really don't know what to say about last night. Of course I was completely caught out by the rain in qualifying, just didn't get a clean lap in. But I wasn't too bothered seeing as it was a 90 minute race even if it was the Hungaroring, as I expected carnage at T1 and thought I could make up some places.
What I didn't expect however was carnage on the pit straight, I was passing cars facing the wrong way before I had even got to the pit exit. So obviously starting so far back I got caught up in that crap, but came out of it having made up 8 positions but with damage.
Next lap I then came across a car stranded in the middle of the track at T8, had nowhere to go and smacked straight into him. So, dead last again. After pitting for repairs I came out in the middle of the leaders and had to pull off track to let them go.
So that was my first 5 minutes, I must admit I seriously thought about just quitting there and then, I have better things to do with my time than trundle around for 1hr 25 mins on my own moving over to let cars lap me.
I hope Silverstone will be better, it can hardly be worse. I will take a look at my replays tonight.

Again apologies to @Fraiture Hervé I was trying to let you past