PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 5 - Hungaroring - 10.03.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 5 - Hungaroring - 10.03.20 @8PM UK Time

Lorda171

Formula Karter
Jan 17, 2020
Results are updated, Congrats @Lorda171 @Toni Racing @HaiCo

@Mali Baćo stuff happens, it was an odd one looking at the replay the car had a small tank slapper and you were right there when it happened. I was hoping we could of had a good train going with the 4-5 of us after shitty Qual's.

Speaking of Qual, big PROPS to those that were prepared!! I usually account for everything but just didn't think it would happen and ended up putting in way to much PSI scrambling to adjust the setup lol :poop:

That said, I'm shaking my head at that start and feel gutted for those caught up in it. I hope people practice the start as much as they can, join a few CP races or pub lobbies!!!!
There is no congratulation to me, maybe i was fast but there was the disasterous start. I was doing CP races , and this never happened to me, i knew the procedure and never hit anybody on first lap or start. Im really dissapointed with me .....that is what it looks like when im actually prepairing for races

Legendacb

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 19, 2018
I dont think its the procedure start fail. It's just that we are not professional drivers and don't care enough about being safe. Its a Rolling start and we should simply roll the start, don't try to jump to be fast or anything, just go ahead and focus on finish the race. I don't think I was that slow to justify a try to overtake in the green specially when we had to slow down for T1 anyway.

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
There is no congratulation to me, maybe i was fast but there was the disasterous start. I was doing CP races , and this never happened to me, i knew the procedure and never hit anybody on first lap or start. Im really dissapointed with me .....that is what it looks like when im actually prepairing for races
Don't be too down buddy. At the end of the day it's just a game. People make mistakes. People were annoyed. I was one of them but at the end of the day nobody died everyone will get over it.

On a positive note though top marks to the cods @GIXXERosg @Artur "Jankes" Sobota for the dynamic weather. Caught me out massively but adds an extra level of fun and immersion with the unexpected weather! (y)

Haven't got over the fact some of you had the foresight to try dry tyres. Kicking myself for being so slow on the uptake.

Daniel Monteiro

Formula Karter
Jan 23, 2020
I dont think its the procedure start fail. It's just that we are not professional drivers and don't care enough about being safe. Its a Rolling start and we should simply roll the start, don't try to jump to be fast or anything, just go ahead and focus on finish the race. I don't think I was that slow to justify a try to overtake in the green specially when we had to slow down for T1 anyway.
Very good point here, unfortunately when playing at home we don't have the physical consequences of a crash, therefore risk manoeuvres that seem a bit too heroic, and all of a sudden everyone forgets that there are 90 minutes to go... To be honest, so did the professional drivers at Monza in 2017 :eek: , but that's no excuse for us to do the same.

I hope we all learn from this and take it a bit more steady for the following races :geek:(y)

On a positive note though top marks to the cods @GIXXERosg @Artur "Jankes" Sobota for the dynamic weather. Caught me out massively but adds an extra level of fun and immersion with the unexpected weather! (y)
100% agree with this! Thanks for making use of a really immersive feature that almost no game has implemented so rewardingly :)

Reactions: MrEmAych

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
Very good point here, unfortunately when playing at home we don't have the physical consequences of a crash, therefore risk manoeuvres that seem a bit too heroic, and all of a sudden everyone forgets that there are 90 minutes to go... To be honest, so did the professional drivers at Monza in 2017 :eek: , but that's no excuse for us to do the same.

I hope we all learn from this and take it a bit more steady for the following races :geek:(y)
Agreed, it is very annoying having to take evasive maneuvers because other drivers think it is acceptable to dive up the inside on a corner.

Reactions: aerosmudge

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
The stewards have given the following penalties from R5. In my rush to get home and prepare for the Silverstone race I completely missed enforcing it and didn't realize Jankes wasn't able to do it. Since Silverstone was Red Flagged and moved to after R8 the penalties will be applied R7 Zolder.

Tier 4 Round 5 Penalties:
@Lorda171 40s + 25p (R5 Moved to 2nd Place)
@Toni Racing 40s + 25p (R5 Moved to 3rd Place)
@Walter Rotundo 30s+15p (R5 Moved to 17th Place)
@Fizzymon 10s+10p (DNF)

If you accumulate 15 points, you will be awarded a Race Drive Through
If you accumulate 25 points, you will be awarded a Stop&Go 30 Sec

I apologize for my mistake and not getting this out sooner!

Lorda171

Formula Karter
Jan 17, 2020
@GIXXERosg it would be better to serve it on Silverstone , not in Zolder , on that track that will be a race ruiner sadly i think because of short and fast track , but , my fault and consequences :/ the S/G pen , will be applied before the start ? and in 3 laps to serve it ?

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@Lorda171 Don't shoot the messenger on this but I did ask the Stewards Team before posting and it's Zolder. To be honest I was a bit torn as well BUT personally I would rather take the pain at Zolder than knowing the last round at Silverstone will suck. Plus Zolder breeds mistakes, take advantage open track if you get, think pit strats, etc....all is not lost for R7!

FYI - Jankes and I did not comment on the T4 inquiries and Haico is not involved in any of the ACC S3 stewards inquiries. If there is the slightest conflict of interest including the race or championship the Tier Coordinators will not post.

Regarding when the penalties will be given, we're going to have someone spectate and hand them out when lap 1 starts.

Lorda171

Formula Karter
Jan 17, 2020
@Lorda171 Don't shoot the messenger on this but I did ask the Stewards Team before posting and it's Zolder. To be honest I was a bit torn as well BUT personally I would rather take the pain at Zolder than knowing the last round at Silverstone will suck. Plus Zolder breeds mistakes, take advantage open track if you get, think pit strats, etc....all is not lost for R7!

FYI - Jankes and I did not comment on the T4 inquiries and Haico is not involved in any of the ACC S3 stewards inquiries. If there is the slightest conflict of interest including the race or championship the Tier Coordinators will not post.

Regarding when the penalties will be given, we're going to have someone spectate and hand them out when lap 1 starts.
fair enough , , just dont take me wrong , im not shooting , that incident was whole my fault , but with 30secs + pit lane , there will be a huge drop and i will be the backmarker , silverstone is long , therefore it would not that painfull :D but , its gonna be fun in this way , only how it will go with the penalty , will see, im already preparing for zolder :D

Reactions: GIXXERosg