PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 6 (moved to R9) - Silverstone - 07.04.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 6 (moved to R9) - Silverstone - 07.04.20 @8PM UK Time

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Artur "Jankes" Sobota

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 14, 2019
o2XpJxK.png

The Silverstone Circuit is a motor racing circuit in England located next to the Northamptonshire villages of Silverstone and Whittlebury.
Silverstone is the current home of the British Grand Prix, which it first hosted in 1948. The 1950 British Grand Prix at Silverstone was the first race in the newly created World Championship of Drivers. The race rotated between Silverstone, Aintree and Brands Hatch from 1955 to 1986, but relocated permanently to Silverstone in 1987. The circuit also hosts the British round of the MotoGP series.

RACE MOVED TO 7/4/20

• Weather conditions:
    race.PNG

• In-game time-of-day information:
    - Qualifying time: 13:00
    - Race start time: 14:00 (x2 time acceleration)

• Pitstop:
    • One mandatory pit during the race
    • Mandatory tire change
    • No refuelling allowed
  • Server settings:

{
    "track": "silverstone_2019",
    "eventType": "E_3h",
    "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 120,
    "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
    "postQualySeconds": 120,
    "postRaceSeconds": 240,
    "ambientTemp": 17,
    "trackTemp": 15,
    "cloudLevel": 0.8,
    "rain": 0.4,
    "weatherRandomness": 0,
    "simracerWeatherConditions": 1,
    "sessions": [
    {
    "hourOfDay": 14,
    "dayOfWeekend": 1,
    "timeMultiplier": 1,
    "sessionType": "P",
    "sessionDurationMinutes": 120
    },
    {
    "hourOfDay": 13,
    "dayOfWeekend": 2,
    "timeMultiplier": 1,
    "sessionType": "Q",
    "sessionDurationMinutes": 15
    },
    {
    "hourOfDay": 14,
    "dayOfWeekend": 3,
    "timeMultiplier": 2,
    "sessionType": "R",
    "sessionDurationMinutes": 60
    }
    ],
    "configVersion": 1
    }

Slight amendments in terms of weather or time may be applied.

No shows:

Last edited by a moderator:

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Slight amendments in terms of weather or time may be applied.

Please explain, and when can we be certain of the conditions?

Reactions: Fizzymon

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
As of right now I will not be able to make this race

Change of plans, due to the coronavirus, I am not allowed to travel otherwise my job would make be self-quarantine upon return. That being said, I will be staying home and racing Tuesday @GIXXERosg

Last edited:

Lorda171

Formula Karter
Jan 17, 2020
I did hotstint of 30minutes in rain without spinning or such thing with amg which is nervous on wet so , this mild rain will be fine , dont be so scared :) i will try not to destroy all of the grid ;(

Shooter80

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
Original post updated with correct time acceleration (was 1x now 2x) to match server settings.

(Change wont make any real difference with the race being in mid-day and there not being any weather randomness, so the forecast length doesn't matter)

Lorda171

Formula Karter
Jan 17, 2020
honestly , after yesterday practice race where my connection dropped , i was moving towards keyboard ready to demolish it , thank god someone said , hello ? you , savior of my pc stuff :D

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
honestly , after yesterday practice race where my connection dropped , i was moving towards keyboard ready to demolish it , thank god someone said , hello ? you , savior of my pc stuff :D
Glad I could help save your gear :D

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016

Legendacb

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 19, 2018
Will be held a Practice Session for this race?! To be honest i'm not thrilled to race on those conditions but i guess we as Tier should try to at least have a practice session, maybe some other would join for a fun race.

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Will be held a Practice Session for this race?! To be honest i'm not thrilled to race on those conditions but i guess we as Tier should try to at least have a practice session, maybe some other would join for a fun race.
It's kind of the only shot we have at getting representative track conditions. So I personally believe it would be good for all of us when we do a practice session at least one evening.