PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 8 - SPA - 31.03.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 8 - SPA - 31.03.20 @8PM UK Time

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016

The Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps is a motor-racing circuit located in Stavelot, Belgium. It is the current venue of the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix, hosting its first Grand Prix in 1925, and has held a Grand Prix every year since 1983.

Fun Fact: @Shooter80 will name his 1st child Spa-Francorchamps Shooter :)

Weather Conditions: Dynamic, 30 degree average ambient temperature, 30 degree starting track temperature. 0.0 cloud coverage. 2 randomness.

● In-game time-of-day information:

• - Qualifying time: 11:00
  • - Race start time: 12:00
Pitstop:
  • One mandatory pit during the race
  • Tire change and fuel are optional
Server settings:
Code:
{
  "track": "spa_2019",
  "eventType": "E_3h",
  "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 120,
  "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
  "postQualySeconds": 240,
  "postRaceSeconds": 240,
  "ambientTemp": 30,
  "trackTemp": 30,
  "cloudLevel": 0.0,
  "rain": 0.0,
  "weatherRandomness": 2,
  "simracerWeatherConditions": 1,
  "sessions": [
    {
      "hourOfDay": 12,
      "dayOfWeekend": 1,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "P",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 120
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 11,
      "dayOfWeekend": 2,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "Q",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 15
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 12,
      "dayOfWeekend": 3,
      "timeMultiplier": 3,
      "sessionType": "R",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 90
    }
  ],
  "configVersion": 1
}

GIXXERosg

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Sorry Bentley guys, due to the length of the pit lane you will need to have at lease a stop and go for your pit stop. Tires and fuel are optional.

• Funny
Reactions: BDG_Geo

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
30 degrees in Spa, that's kinda hot, isn't it?

• Agree

GIXXERosg

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Global Warming :ROFLMAO:

So far we have had:
Bareclona - Sunny 16c / 61F
Zandvoort - Cloudy 15c / 59F
Paul Ricard - Night 6c / 41F
Monza - Random/Cloudy 13c /55F
Hungary - Night 2c / 36F
Silverstone - Rain 17c / 63F

• Sad

Shooter80

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
NOTE: Server settings changed from "weatherRandomness": 3 to "weatherRandomness": 2, as using 3 occasionally resulted in short heavy rain downpours during the race.

As interesting as that might well be, with the length of the pitlane, and considering it is the final race of the season, it was decided to reduce the chance of this happening to try to ensure that the final race of the season is a full on race, is less likely to be decided by luck, and to have a more consistent experience across the tiers.

Daniel Weidmann

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 16, 2019
Hey guys, sorry but i can't drive today because i've got an injury to my foot. Sorry that I will let you know so late but I was hoping I might be able to drive. I wish you a nice race

• Informative

Daniel Monteiro

Formula Karter
Jan 23, 2020
As I said on Discord, not managing to get power to my wheel. Also got a bsod just now; I'll try to join qualifying if I can.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
@DubyaStep sorry for that tap at the exit of the busstop. Thought you already had throttle applied, so I started applying throttle as well. But somehow I still managed to put you sideways.

Erzkbl9

S3 AOR PC F2 Sprint Champion
Feb 1, 2018
every setup i tried this week either couldnt make it up eau rouge safely or was fast for a few laps and then understeer hell for the rest of the stint. The race setup i was driving today was even worse as it was slow and understeery from start to finish. Dont know how the race finished, but i assume @Lorda171 won the race and @HaiCo the title, congrats to both of them

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
Great racing guys, @OJ Racing idk where you pace came from on the second stint but damn great job! Was fun battling with different drivers, until next week!

Reactions: OJ Racing

Mali Baćo

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 17, 2018
This season keeps getting worse and worse for me.

After going down the pit entry, I got a massive freeze which ended with me being in the pits in full speed, resulting in a SG30 penalty. Being obliged to serve it immediately, I went from fighting for P7 to as low as P24 or P23, not sure. But I worked my arms off trying to regain as much time as possible which resulted in a P18 I'm okay to take.

But this result is just another one in my string of poor performances through the second half of this season. It's a shame because I felt like a good challenger for the championship in the first half, and now it's all made of bad results and shenanigans of Assetto Corsa. :(

Still, great fights all over the track! I loved battling all of you. :)

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Congrats on the win @Lorda171! I was spectating the interesting battle between you and @Erzkbl9 for most of the race. Had no chance to fight you guys in Audi/Mercedes with my Porsche - so I decided to just stay safe and secure the P3 (P2 in the end) which was more than I needed (P4) to keep the gap of 100 points.