PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 8 - SPA - 31.03.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 4 - Round 8 - SPA - 31.03.20 @8PM UK Time

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

BDG_Geo

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Thanks for that guys..was a tough one..i swear eau rouge hates me..i nearly got pinged off the top of the hill into the Ardennes forest.luckily no damage.what an ending..was one of the best for me so thanks @tRIP.. @Gav88888 .thot we wer going to be three wide into the last chicane.
Also..i cant rem ur exact name but driving the bentley?nothing registered with me that we made contact so im not really sure what happened.either way i will say sorry that u spun..:)

Lorda171

Formula Karter
Jan 17, 2020
Congrats on the win @Lorda171! I was spectating the interesting battle between you and @Erzkbl9 for most of the race. Had no chance to fight you guys in Audi/Mercedes with my Porsche - so I decided to just stay safe and secure the P3 (P2 in the end) which was more than I needed (P4) to keep the gap of 100 points.
Congrats in first place ! We have a Champion :love: my title chances went sideways in first race in Barca , with ending on 30th position :D

But still , this race was epic @Erzkbl9 great fighting in first stint , i just couldn't get over your fast R8 , maybe later that was the problem , you had top speed of rocketship :-O sometimes little bit agressive defending , but i enjoyed. As you said , you were loosing grip pretty fast ,my tires were pretty perfect so that was the thing , i dont know what happened to you but shame :(

@HaiCo you let me pass little bit easily , you were driving with caution :D but great season ( my first in league after almost 10 years ) and looking forward to silverstone where im not that fast on wet :D

Thx backmarkers for great overtaking places ! doing better with every race, im really happy for this tier ! :) we are making @GIXXERosg and @Artur "Jankes" Sobota proud , i hope !

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
This season keeps getting worse and worse for me.

After going down the pit entry, I got a massive freeze which ended with me being in the pits in full speed, resulting in a SG30 penalty. Being obliged to serve it immediately, I went from fighting for P7 to as low as P24 or P23, not sure. But I worked my arms off trying to regain as much time as possible which resulted in a P18 I'm okay to take.

But this result is just another one in my string of poor performances through the second half of this season. It's a shame because I felt like a good challenger for the championship in the first half, and now it's all made of bad results and shenanigans of Assetto Corsa. :(

Still, great fights all over the track! I loved battling all of you. :)
So I made an interesting observation today. When entering the pits, I had my limiter shut off and so I technically was speeding briefly, before I slammed on the brakes and dropped speed. However, the game did the penalize me, for I think it looks at the average speed throughout the whole pit lane. It is unfortunate that your screen froze, but if it happens again in the future, trying slowing down in the pits and seeing if it avoids the penalty.

• Informative
Reactions: Daniel Monteiro

OJ Racing

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 30, 2019
@OJ Racing I'm sorry I really messed with you too late that you wanted to overtake because it was a shame that you lost so many positions afterwards.
No worries at all man. I was having the rubber-band effect on the straights for the whole race

I think I came up the inside of you a little late and just couldn't avoid you. I didn't have any damage and was glad you didn't lose any positions.

I had an awesome race battling back through from mid-pack. I ended up 3rd about 40 seconds behind 2nd, so no impact on my race at all.

Great fun fighting with everyone tonight!

Thanks to @GIXXERosg and @Artur "Jankes" Sobota for hosting a great season. Looking ahead to one last battle in the rain at Silverstone!

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
No worries at all man. I was having the rubber-band effect on the straights for the whole race
Damit, I pitted early.. 25 mins or I think 39L left into the race because I thought it was my connect when I was behind you. You were warping a lot for me and was worried I would take the train of us out lol. I've never seen your connection have an issue before.

Shooter and his freaking hot SPA :LOL: the +1 hr tires didn't hold out for me

Legendacb

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 19, 2018
I feel like SPA it's just not for me, have been troubling all the practices so decide to let people pass and be slow. Ended 16 but oh dear how can I be so slow on the straights.

I almost forgot that we have a hell next week.

Congratulations on the Championship.

PD: I don't know if Walter Rotundo told you @GIXXERosg but he left the league judging by his message Last week. I was hoping he reconsidered his mind.

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
Idk if any of you care but I just want to point out @HaiCo and me have won the Team Championship with a race to spare. It was a big deal for us cause it was the only goal we set for the season, and of course HaiCo had a stellar season, but mine was bumpy so to come away with this little thing makes me feel good. Great job again all, and I look forward to racing next week. Gonna be a wet one LOL!

• Winner
Reactions: BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Idk if any of you care but I just want to point out @HaiCo and me have won the Team Championship with a race to spare. It was a big deal for us cause it was the only goal we set for the season, and of course HaiCo had a stellar season, but mine was bumpy so to come away with this little thing makes me feel good. Great job again all, and I look forward to racing next week. Gonna be a wet one LOL!
Congrats on the team championship to u and your team mate.shame ther isnt an accolade/title that u get for a team trophy.we v won two before but no accolade :(

Reactions: Fizzymon

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016
Congrats @HaiCo on winning the championship!

Congrats again and to @Fizzymon on the team championship. In answer to your question no I don't care about it at all, because we didn't win it!!! Joke, I hope we secure at least 2nd place.

You found some great pace in the last 2 races @Fizzymon so if you feel like sharing your secret let me know!

Other than that very clean race yesterday, I was expecting carnage at Eau Rouge on lap 1but it was all clean.

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
Did anyone get the full replay of the first few laps? Forgot to hit save so I didn't get it. Would be greatly appreciated

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
Congrats @HaiCo on winning the championship!

Congrats again and to @Fizzymon on the team championship. In answer to your question no I don't care about it at all, because we didn't win it!!! Joke, I hope we secure at least 2nd place.

You found some great pace in the last 2 races @Fizzymon so if you feel like sharing your secret let me know!

Other than that very clean race yesterday, I was expecting carnage at Eau Rouge on lap 1but it was all clean.
Honestly, there were a few things that triggered my pace. First, I only got ACC right before the season, so even though I am semi-seasoned with "sim" racing via F1, I had no real practice with GT3's or any good simulators. Took some time to get a good grip of the car and smooth out errors.

Next I had to deal with learning how to make setups. Unlike my teammate, I haven't gotten used to Motec, but as of rn I know what to change setup wise to get the car to feel good.

And finally, my super duper ultra secret to my success is...... for the first races, yes 4 races, I, for some stupid reason, thought that when you went to the aero page that the front brake ducts were on the left and the rear ducts were on the right. Yes, it clearly says front and rear on the page, but my stupid head actually didn't realize that I had it backwards until HUNGARY.... A major L for me as I was top 10 until my front brakes died on me in France as I ran 1-2 ducts and not the ideal 2-1, but hey it was a great learning experience and a funny story to look back on!

• Surprised
Reactions: Daniel Monteiro