PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Car and Team Registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Car and Team Registration

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
@morphee7 updating my registration from post #3:

Name: StephenCarry
Car: AMG GT
Custom Livery: Yes
In-Game Team: custom
Entry Number: 873

Team Registration:
Team Name:
MISSION SPINNOW
Drivers within Team: me, #873 and @NynS #19
Car:
AMG GT
Custom Livery: yes
In-Game Team: custom

• Informative
Reactions: morphee7

Jeppi

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 30, 2019
Name: Jeppi (JP RIB in game)
Car: Lexus
Custom Livery: No
In-Game Team: Emil Frey Racing
Entry Number: 114

Bauke

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2020
Sorry morphee, my bad.
I will sign up on the right thread.

Last edited:

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
Name: Bauke Wassenaar
Car: Nissan GT-R
Custom Livery: yes
Entry Number: 8
you need to sign up here first https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/acc-gt3-season-3-league-info-sign-up-thread.62363/page-14#post-884942
then complete this time trial https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/acc-gt3-season-3-time-trial-thread.62374/page-15#post-883837
then you will have to take part in a practice/social race to be evaluated which two are coming up https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/s3-r3-practice-social-23-2-20-sun-24-2-20-mon.63270/#post-884973
then after all that you will be placed in one of the following tiers if there is space for you to join or you will be held as a reserve until there is space for you to join

Sum1GetInThere

Formula Karter
Oct 7, 2019
Hi Everyone, sorry if this is not the right place to post this, anyone looking for a team mate?
Don''t know how important it is really but i think i would be better if i was in a team of some sort, just to belong somewhere, if you need a team mate please let me know, i run in the Porka.
Thanks

Colyente

Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "Sum1GetInThere, пост: 886473, член: 43213"]
Привет Всем, жаль, если это не место для этой должности, кто ищет партнера по команде?
Don''t знает, как важно на самом деле, но я думаю, что я бы лучше, если бы я был в команде какого-то, просто принадлежать где-то, если вам нужен напарник, пожалуйста, дай мне знать, я бег в Porka.
Благодарность
[/ QUOTE]
I think it would be good for us to create a team, but I'm driving a Porsche 991 2 GT3 R, you are comfortable with such a car, while we have a similar pace, please write your answer.

Reactions: Sum1GetInThere

PoL

Formula Karter
Feb 19, 2018
Hi Everyone, sorry if this is not the right place to post this, anyone looking for a team mate?
Don''t know how important it is really but i think i would be better if i was in a team of some sort, just to belong somewhere, if you need a team mate please let me know, i run in the Porka.
Thanks
Mr Moloto! im keen to join up too but i got a 4rari bruh

Reactions: Sum1GetInThere

Sum1GetInThere

Formula Karter
Oct 7, 2019
[QUOTE = "Sum1GetInThere, пост: 886473, член: 43213"]
Привет Всем, жаль, если это не место для этой должности, кто ищет партнера по команде?
Don''t знает, как важно на самом деле, но я думаю, что я бы лучше, если бы я был в команде какого-то, просто принадлежать где-то, если вам нужен напарник, пожалуйста, дай мне знать, я бег в Porka.
Благодарность
[/ QUOTE]
I think it would be good for us to create a team, but I'm driving a Porsche 991 2 GT3 R, you are comfortable with such a car, while we have a similar pace, please write your answer.
Thank you @Colyente , i am in the same car, number 88, green in color.

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018

ok guys we had a deadline for teams to be formed which was last week but because im nice and kind to you guys (not really i forgot to remind you all) you have until the start of qualifying of Round 3 Paul Ricard to get your teams together :)

Sum1GetInThere

Formula Karter
Oct 7, 2019

ok guys we had a deadline for teams to be formed which was last week but because im nice and kind to you guys (not really i forgot to remind you all) you have until the start of qualifying of Round 3 Paul Ricard to get your teams together :)
Thank you @morphee7, really appreciate this

Colyente

Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2019
Name: Colyente
Car: Porsche 911 II GT3 R
In-Game Team: BVS-Kai_K Rasing
Entry Number
: 16

Team Registration: (To register a team, reply to the thread with this template)
Team Name: BVS-Kai_K Rasing
Drivers within Team: @Sum1GetInThere
#88 + @Colyente #16
Car: Porsche 911 II GT3 R
In-Game Team: BVS-Kai_K Rasing

Last edited: