PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Car and Team Registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Car and Team Registration

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
@morphee7 updating my registration from post #3:

Name: StephenCarry
Car: AMG GT
Custom Livery: Yes
In-Game Team: custom
Entry Number: 873

Team Registration:
Team Name:
MISSION SPINNOW
Drivers within Team: me, #873 and @NynS #19
Car:
AMG GT
Custom Livery: yes
In-Game Team: custom

• Informative
Reactions: morphee7

Jeppi

Pro Karter
Dec 30, 2019
Name: Jeppi (JP RIB in game)
Car: Lexus
Custom Livery: No
In-Game Team: Emil Frey Racing
Entry Number: 114

Bauke

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2020
Sorry morphee, my bad.
I will sign up on the right thread.

Last edited:

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
Name: Bauke Wassenaar
Car: Nissan GT-R
Custom Livery: yes
Entry Number: 8
you need to sign up here first https://apexonlineracing.com/commun...info-sign-up-thread.62363/page-14#post-884942
then complete this time trial https://apexonlineracing.com/commun...3-time-trial-thread.62374/page-15#post-883837
then you will have to take part in a practice/social race to be evaluated which two are coming up https://apexonlineracing.com/commun...al-23-2-20-sun-24-2-20-mon.63270/#post-884973
then after all that you will be placed in one of the following tiers if there is space for you to join or you will be held as a reserve until there is space for you to join

Sum1GetInThere

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 7, 2019
Hi Everyone, sorry if this is not the right place to post this, anyone looking for a team mate?
Don''t know how important it is really but i think i would be better if i was in a team of some sort, just to belong somewhere, if you need a team mate please let me know, i run in the Porka.
Thanks

Colyente

Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "Sum1GetInThere, пост: 886473, член: 43213"]
Привет Всем, жаль, если это не место для этой должности, кто ищет партнера по команде?
Don''t знает, как важно на самом деле, но я думаю, что я бы лучше, если бы я был в команде какого-то, просто принадлежать где-то, если вам нужен напарник, пожалуйста, дай мне знать, я бег в Porka.
Благодарность
[/ QUOTE]
I think it would be good for us to create a team, but I'm driving a Porsche 991 2 GT3 R, you are comfortable with such a car, while we have a similar pace, please write your answer.

Reactions: Sum1GetInThere

PoL

Formula Karter
Feb 19, 2018
Hi Everyone, sorry if this is not the right place to post this, anyone looking for a team mate?
Don''t know how important it is really but i think i would be better if i was in a team of some sort, just to belong somewhere, if you need a team mate please let me know, i run in the Porka.
Thanks
Mr Moloto! im keen to join up too but i got a 4rari bruh

Reactions: Sum1GetInThere

Sum1GetInThere

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 7, 2019
[QUOTE = "Sum1GetInThere, пост: 886473, член: 43213"]
Привет Всем, жаль, если это не место для этой должности, кто ищет партнера по команде?
Don''t знает, как важно на самом деле, но я думаю, что я бы лучше, если бы я был в команде какого-то, просто принадлежать где-то, если вам нужен напарник, пожалуйста, дай мне знать, я бег в Porka.
Благодарность
[/ QUOTE]
I think it would be good for us to create a team, but I'm driving a Porsche 991 2 GT3 R, you are comfortable with such a car, while we have a similar pace, please write your answer.
Thank you @Colyente , i am in the same car, number 88, green in color.

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018

ok guys we had a deadline for teams to be formed which was last week but because im nice and kind to you guys (not really i forgot to remind you all) you have until the start of qualifying of Round 3 Paul Ricard to get your teams together :)

Sum1GetInThere

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 7, 2019

ok guys we had a deadline for teams to be formed which was last week but because im nice and kind to you guys (not really i forgot to remind you all) you have until the start of qualifying of Round 3 Paul Ricard to get your teams together :)
Thank you @morphee7, really appreciate this

Colyente

Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2019
Name: Colyente
Car: Porsche 911 II GT3 R
In-Game Team: BVS-Kai_K Rasing
Entry Number
: 16

Team Registration: (To register a team, reply to the thread with this template)
Team Name: BVS-Kai_K Rasing
Drivers within Team: @Sum1GetInThere
#88 + @Colyente #16
Car: Porsche 911 II GT3 R
In-Game Team: BVS-Kai_K Rasing

Last edited: