PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Driver Introduction Thread

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018

Hello and welcome to Season 3 of the ACC GT3 Leagues.

The purpose of this thread is to give you a chance to introduce yourself to the other drivers, so we can get to know about each other's situation and aspirations from this season.

Questions:

1) Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
2) Have you participated in AOR leagues or other leagues? If so in which series and how did it go?
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any friendly rivals you want to beat?

Feel free to ignore above template and introduce yourself in your way!

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
1) Hiya guys im morphee7 aged 41 i dont currantly work due to visual impairment, as for favorate track id say silverstone with it being a home track but most tracks have there good and bad points that make you like them in different ways
2) Ive been part of AOR for a while now and took part in one endurance league on pcars 2 and also a number of the GT3 leagues on there as for ACC season 2 was my first and look forward to a good season on here again
3) All im hoping for at least this season is a good clean racing season with a friendly atmosphere between us all, as for rivals? well lets see where the first couple of rounds leads us

S4lty

S18 AOR PC Assist League 4 Champion
Oct 15, 2018
1) Hello, I´m S4lty from Germany and doing my A levels in two to three months. I think I´m one of the younger ones in here with the age of 17. I´m a huge F1 fan who watches all races and all qualifyings and I think my favourite track is, due to coming from F1, Silverstone, which I like in the F1 games really much.
2) I participated in S18 of F1 leagues and as you can see(my forum rank:p), my rookie season there went fairly well. While driving this F1 league, I also started signing up for the F2 league of AOR which was a hard season as I normally drive with some assists in F1 games (I´m trying to get rid of them) and that F2 league was without assists...
To use the Christmas break, I also signed up for the F1 Christmas Cup.
3) As this is my first non open wheel league, I just started driving ACC and I didn´t drive much GT cars before, I just want to drive consistent and get some nice battles on the track and if possible, some points would be nice.:)
Something that would be nice, but I don´t think I can do that is to beat my S18 teammate @Quad___ with who I also will team up here;)

tothferko

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 17, 2020
Hello! My name is Feri in real life, in game you'll see me as F. Toth or tothferko. I'm from Hungary, working in IT, 30yrs old. This week I'm in evening shift so I asked my boss to allow me in home office. My shift ends at 9 PM CET (8 PM UK), I can jump into the server right away. This is my first real league participation, although I've been playing sims since I was 11. F1 challenge and colin 2 were my old time favs. Joined a couple of online races in AC and been practicing ACC online as well. My rig is a T300 with F1 Ferrari wheel and 3 pedals. Fav track is maybe Zolder but I enjoy Paul Ricard as well although I used to hate it from F1 experience.
My hobbies are (apart from sim racing hehe) nature photography and playing the bass.
Looking forward for a clean and exciting season with you all!

Last edited:

Stephen Beswick

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2020
1) Hi, in Steve, 49 and work in IT for the NHS. I live in Manchester, Uk. I started racing via pole position in my Atari 800 computer a few years back and I can just about remember playing some sort of Colin McRae rally game with a wheel just a few years later. I came back via Forza on my Xbox and then to the codies F1 games then I caught some of Jimmy Broadbents YouTube videos and was quite impressed by how far things have come along. Am now running a DD2 fanatec setup, an RSeat rig and triple screens....so going very slowly in style.

2) Have you participated in AOR leagues or other leagues? If so in which series and how did it go? - I've only dabbled a little in SRS racing in the last month or so whilst I waited for the next season to start on AOR.

3) What do you hope to achieve during this season? I aiming too keep it clean, as few an amount of mistakes as possible and see where I end up. So far from SRS racing I can see that I'm consistent, don't have too many offs or collisions and can make the to 10 when I know the track and car. I'm slowly getting quicker so the target has to be too move up to the next division.

Last edited:

Joaocastella78

Pro Karter
Nov 25, 2015
1) Ola my name is Joao Pedro or Pedro. I am 41, Born in Portugal but have lived in the UK for many many many years. I work as a Regional manager within the freight/Logistics industry. I am also a huge Motorsport fan. I have been lucky enough to get to F1 weekends @ Silverstone and Spa with the Wife. Yes the Wife also likes F1 and really wants to see a race in Singapore or Monaco.

2) I have raced on a few organised races through Race department. Last night was bathurst for an hour, only hit the walls a few times lol. Running a T300 RS with F1 add wheel on a Playseat challenge. hoping to upgrade to Fanatec CSW 2.5 and wheel in near future.

3) This is the first time in an official league, which i am very excited about. My intention is to get better at simracing, winning is not the end all for me but consistency and fun. Hoping to have that with AOR league and you fine folks, so huge thanks for including me.

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Hello guys, I'm Claudio, 43 yo, i dabble with data integrations and business intelligence IRL, I'm Italian but i live in the south of Switzerland.

I've been racing in AOR since june 2018 (project cars 2 season 10-11-12-13, then moved to ACC) and I'm an AOR coordinator since early 2019.
I'll be @morphee7 's deputy coordinator for this season and i'll try to keep the community informed and involved, but you'll rarely see me on the track during the official races because they clash with my other passion, basketball. No worries though, because i'll be around for almost all the practice races!

I've spent time checking the replays of the Evaluation races of many of you guys, and I'm glad to be able to say that i saw a lot of respectful and clean driving from the new drivers.
Tier 5 is traditionally the tier where skills and paces are a bit more spread than other tiers, because many drivers - although talented - still need to get comfortable with the game (and the learning curve in ACC can be quite steep!), but with such "gentleman driver" attitude, I'm sure the season will be great, and once more we'll be able to call Tier 5 not just Tier AMateurs, but Tier AMazing!

Sum1GetInThere

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 7, 2019
Hello,

Name: Tsebo Moloto aka Sum1GetInThere
Age: Turning 41 with 4 kids, hence i used to race under DaddyRacersZA
Favourite Track: Monza, soon to be overtaken by Kyalami as it is 15 minutes away from my house.
2) Have you participated in AOR leagues or other leagues? If so in which series and how did it go?

I participated in the Porsche Cup Community League, which went well and i got to love racing here.
Also join the Social races ever so often.
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any friendly rivals you want to beat?

I hope to do well, avoid any incidents and grow my racecraft
Looking to match up in skill and consistence as my fellow South African Friend @GeeMax

All in all i am grateful to be a part of this community and hope to grow from here onward.

Frihman

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 1, 2018
Hello there! My name is James Frih and I am an 18 year old student from Sweden. I started watching F1 in 2015 and since then my interest in motorsports has expanded far beyond F1. Aside from F1, Indycar is definitely the series I enjoy the most! My favourite racing driver is Felix Rosenqvist and my favourite track is the Red Bull Ring which unfortunately isn't on ACC.

I started racing in AOR about two years ago when I joined the S14 F1 2017 F10 league. Recently I've been exploring league racing options beyond F1 and I'm currently competing in the Assetto Corsa F3 league. My record in the F1 leagues isn't super impressive, but at least I do have a win under my belt! My experience with GT3 cars is pretty much only about 12 hours on ACC which means I have a lot to learn!

Being fast in GT3 cars is definitely proving to be a challenge so I'm not expecting much results wise. I aim to stay on track, avoid getting involved in incidents and most importantly I aim to have fun. We'll see how fast I can properly get to grips with these cars, but until then results aren't something I'll be looking at.

Good luck to everyone this season!

Steve Allan

F1 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019

Hi everyone, I'm Steve and I'm 36, currently unemployed but in the past, I have worked as an Administrator doing different jobs like working in a shelter for people who are homeless/Drug/alcohol dependant related issues, As a business administrator and enrollment officer at a higher education college during their sign up period and I've also worked in a housing association in the repairs department (Not repairing stuff, booking in the jobs needed to be done). When I am not sim racing I take part in miniature wargaming games with friends and random people in my friend's store, I also paint miniatures as well. I also love music, mostly heavy metal, punk and rock. However, I don't mind listening to various different genres of music. I'm a massive gamer in general. I've got loads of different games I love to play as well.

Favourite tracks are probably: Spa, Bathurst (The ACC version is incredible), Silverstone, Fuji, Monza, Road America, Leman, Daytona road and of course the Nordschleife

This will be my first full season of any AOR league. I entered halfway thought last season and well, let's just say it was an eye-opener. I had done a lot of racing on SRS and iRacing but never a league and I actually really enjoyed my time here, OK I had to pull out due to ankle injuries but the two races I entered was incredible and ended the season with two points so not too bad at all.

Friendly rivals... Well, I think @morphee7 joked on my stream that I'm his rival so I guess there's that :LOL:. Joking aside though, I will have to see how the season goes before I can say "Yes I've got a rival". However, the main aim for this season is to be consistent as hell. When I did the 24 hours of Daytona on iRacing I noticed I was getting some consistent pace and even in the Social and evaluation races I felt good in myself so for me, the main aim is to be mid-table (Hopefully the higher end of it ;) ). I'm probably miles away from getting a win or a podium however it would be an exceptional result to get a top three. But I'm aiming to keep my nose clean and do as well as possible. So please everyone... "no punterino please"

Colyente

Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2019
1) Tell us about yourself.
Hello everyone, my name is Nikolai Kravchenok,
my age is 34 years old.
I was born in Belarus, lived and worked in Moscow for 10 years, and now I moved to Ukraine, I work as a sales manager in a network of gas stations. In June 2019, I stepped into the world of simracing starting from F1 2019 and literally immediately ACC.

2)
not

This season, the most important task for me is a safe and stable ride. There should also be an element of the struggle, and most importantly, develop the skills of fighting according to the rules, it is a pity that many pilots cannot follow them.

Last edited:

John Pecchia

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 25, 2018
My name is John Pecchia. I'm 67, grew up in Minnesota, US and now live in Arizona. I'm a retired lawyer and a multiple myeloma survivor.

I started on line racing with AOR in the fall of 2018. First with PC2 and now ACC only. This is my 3rd season. I've run the Lexus, Nissan, Aston Martin and for this season it will be the Porsche.

I always look for my former teammate, @morphee7 One of these races I will finish ahead of him. When ...? Thank goodness I'm very patient.

Looking forward to a fun and challenging season.

Domi64S

Formula Karter
Jan 18, 2019
I am Dominique, 55 years old and an IT project manager.
My Favorite track is Zolder as near by, on 3 weekday's in the evening the track is illuminated and open for cyclists, so I can actually say that I have done quite some laps on this track with my bicycle.

I did S12 in project cars, S1 and S2 in ACC and learned that I am pretty slow so I do fit well in tier AMazing.

I do hope that at some point I will be fast enough to be in the top 10, maybe this season?
For the rest I hope to have fun, try to be clean and avoid accidents, especially with pink cars

PoL

Formula Karter
Feb 19, 2018
Hi gents!

Noor Hendricks from Cape Town South Africa. I'm 33 years old and prefer simracing to long walks on the beach.
Studied and worked in marketing & software testing for 15 years, but took nice early retirement so I have plenty of time for racing this year :)

Silverstone be my favourite track, I grew up playing racing games on PC and havent stopped since I was a young mandalorian with no mask. Also I am grandmaster in Starcraft II and regional chess champion.

Yeah PC2 league a while back - I got my arse handed to me on a paper plate with NO sides. That was in the lowest tier. So I guess I am back for more :p

Faster. Consistanter. Than myself.

*INSERT PLUG HERE*

Also, I will be streaming all my league races this season on my polhendricks twitch channel. The stream is mainly to make race disputes easier and also because I can. I'm racing in a few other leagues as well this year like Octane Online Racing, Mythiq.net and Dominus Gaming.

Good luck for the league gents. See you for the race tonight.

Please feel free to add me on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/polnikovza/
Please feel free to add me on Discord: PoL[SRC]#3433 / (PoLsPersonalChannel for voluntary spotters and practice chums: https://discord.gg/mDRjX8)

Dirty Harry

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 5, 2020
Hi! My name is Giuseppe, I'm 21 and I am a Network Engineer. My favorite track is Monza and my favorite cars are the Ferrari, Aston and Jaguar.

Yes I did and I am currently running in the AC F3 League. I'm not fast by any means, I aim to get in to the top 10 and score some points, it does not always end up like that but I put my best efforts into it

Seen as this is my first GT3 league and first ACC league I aim at getting more use to racing, the mindset behind it and keeping focus for 1 hour of racing (which is not always easy).
I would like to get better at having a consistent pace and setting up the car. I hope that this experience can help me grow as a Sim driver .

EdwardC

Formula Karter
Oct 10, 2019
Hello Tier 5, My name is Edward, I'm 65 yrs young. I am a retired Workforce Analyst living in Ontario Canada. Favorite track would be Road America or Sebring

This will be my second season in AOR ACC. It was such good fun, great racing by all. I ran a GPL league way back when it first came out, 1998-1999 and did that for almost 10 years. have been racing online, off and on, ever since.

Number one rule is have fun, then improve consistency & racecraft. No rivals as yet :)

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
How cool to find so many awesome dudes who are 50 or even 60+ years!! Think I'ma convince my dad to stepin as well :D

yooo I'm Janis from "The genuine North" of Germany, as our little state proudly proclaims. 30 years, IT professional who just threw his fucked up job bcs of a lying c*nt of a boss. Currently waiting for his new job as a service and support cooordinator for the public service IT-department to start in a few weeks/months.

Favourite track in ACC.. probably Monza. Don't know, only been to Barca, Monza, Nürburg and Brands Hatch yet :D

1) Hi, in Steve, 49 and work in IT for the NHS.
been there! Except I was in Torquay, but close enough :poop:

S13 and 14 in Project Cars 2. Was able to win T2 in the last season somehow in team and driver champioship (probably due to my team mate and engineer @NynS :D )

But now it's a completely fresh start in a game where I haven't been playing more than 15-20 hours so far. Times look quite good but in 2 evaluation and 1 practice race I spun 5-6 times. EACH. :ROFLMAO:

Same for my first season in PC2: Good driving, no penalty points, maybe the occasional or even regular top 10 finish. Most importantly lots of fun and clean racing :)

Last edited:

Steve Allan

F1 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
How cool to find so many awesome dudes who are 50 or even 60+ years!! Think I'ma convince my dad to stepin as well :D
If my dad was still alive he would have easily tried to get included, and as a 83 year old he probably would have taken to it like a duck to water. Me and mum always said he was a frustrated wannabe F1 driver. Actually suprised he never lost his licence because he drove over the speed limit, but safe and had **** hot reactions even at the age of 75!

We drove from my house to Donnington Park in 45 minutes. Normally the trip to download festival would take about an hour and ten minutes :oops:

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
If my dad was still alive he would have easily tried to get included, and as a 83 year old he probably would have taken to it like a duck to water. Me and mum always said he was a frustrated wannabe F1 driver.
sad to hear he passed but glad the read about the happy memories :)

Sounds like my dad tho! His dad actually was a mootorcycle racer in the 1950s and my dad went to every Hockenheim and Nürburgring F1 race from the late 70s to the early 2000s - when he took me with his friends as a teen. Jeez 3 ppl in a car emptying a whole beer crate of 30 bottles on the way... ouch XD

the last videogames he played where on C64 or Super Mario on the SNES. Then a few months ago mum and dad visited me, just to grab something and for a coffee. I had PC2 running and he said I WANNA TRY NORDSCHLEIFE GOGOGO! Wrecked the car in every corner, turned damage off and then did 5 or 6 CLEAN laps. Had a 9 minute lap in the end I think and was proud as a dog fetching a bone - quite impressive I might add! So there they were 5 hours playing PC2 at my home. "Just for one coffee" they said...

My sister and I are actually thinking of gifting our parents a PS4 or so and a wheel bcs they were soooo hyped :D

Reactions: John Pecchia