PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018

This is the main thread for the S3 ACC GT3 Tier 5 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

Important Links:
League Rules
Race Calendar
Stewards Panel

Race Day/Time:
Race day: Tuesdays
Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)

● League Coordinators: @morphee7 @VoodooChild

Points System

*insert Drivers and Teams:

Last edited:

morphee7

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018

Hello season 3 tier 5 (formally known as Am tier) drivers and welcome, i see alot of old faces and new for this next season on ACC, lets hope we can all keep it friendly but competative as we wouldnt be signing up if we just wanted to take a sunday style drive round the track, please remember if possible to take a look at the race threads posted every week which give you vital information about formation points and acceleration points for the track for that round also the weather conditions you will be racing in/

As to incidents on the track, we all know they happen and we all can lose our heads over them as i have myself and 99% of the time they are accidents so lets just stay calm a quick sorry at the time will help and if you feel it needs looking at put in a stewards enquiry where they will look into it and decide from there.

As for the server we will be in the apexonlineracing server Am #5 for the season and i will inbox you all with the password that will be used throughout the whole season, there will also be a server running either on the apexonlineracing or hivemind servers with the following weeks track and settings so you can practice (the hivemind servers wont have a password as they are set for public use)

again welcomeand lets have some fun and good racing

morphee7

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
I am going to do a last minute car swap to the Maclaren 720s GT3.
well anyone can swap cars until qualifying begins but whe nthat stoarts you are locked to that car, but if you want/need to change then you will lose your championship points you have gained upto that point

SDIT: if you cange cars then please fill in the car and team selection thread again so i can keep track that way. Thanks

lieven

Junior Karter
Jun 21, 2016
hey I am interested in joining for next season. I was wondering how does this work for new subscribers? You automatically start in the lowest tier? tier 5? or is there another way to define in what tier one will be competing?

morphee7

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
hello @lieven first of all welcome to AOR and how things work to go into any of our leagues is find the signup thread for example https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/acc-gt3-season-3-league-info-sign-up-thread.62363/ which is for this currant league which you can signup for, then there is a link on that thread for you to do a time-trial so that we can have a result of your pace (the instructions are on that thread on how) then you have to do a evaluation race so that we can see that your racecraft is solid and wont cause carnage to others.

after you have completed that you would then be placed in one of the tiers that we believe would be competative for you so you wont be running round a track upfront on your own or running around at the back on your own for however long the race maybe.
you can still signup to the league even though there closed and be on hold until the signups are open again but there are social races you can still take part in the social/practice races that normally happen on the sunday and monday before the league race which you can use as your evaluation race .

I hope this has helped and hope to see you in the future but please join the aor discord https://discord.gg/PzstHQd where you can also keep upto date on future EVENTS

lieven

Junior Karter
Jun 21, 2016
hello @lieven first of all welcome to AOR and how things work to go into any of our leagues is find the signup thread for example https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/acc-gt3-season-3-league-info-sign-up-thread.62363/ which is for this currant league which you can signup for, then there is a link on that thread for you to do a time-trial so that we can have a result of your pace (the instructions are on that thread on how) then you have to do a evaluation race so that we can see that your racecraft is solid and wont cause carnage to others.

after you have completed that you would then be placed in one of the tiers that we believe would be competative for you so you wont be running round a track upfront on your own or running around at the back on your own for however long the race maybe.
you can still signup to the league even though there closed and be on hold until the signups are open again but there are social races you can still take part in the social/practice races that normally happen on the sunday and monday before the league race which you can use as your evaluation race .

I hope this has helped and hope to see you in the future but please join the aor discord https://discord.gg/PzstHQd where you can also keep upto date on future EVENTS
Thanks morphee that's great. I will do the signup right now. Tomorrow I will do the time trial.

VoodooChild

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
@tRIP.. you'll be in the refrigerator until you/we figure out what's happening, but once we fix it we want you back

• Friendly
Reactions: tRIP..

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
Disconnected from tonight's social. That's 3 disconnects from 2 socials and a league race in the last fortnight. There's something wrong with my internet but I don't have the time to arrange for an engineer visit. For now, and with a heavy heart, I must retire from the league for the forseable future.
give us every possible info you could gather so far; we've got LOTS of IT-professionals here who are glad to help, including me! GIEV INFO GOGOGO NEED TRIP IN RACING блять иди нахуй

tRIP..

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2017
give us every possible info you could gather so far; we've got LOTS of IT-professionals here who are glad to help, including me! GIEV INFO GOGOGO NEED TRIP IN RACING блять иди нахуй
Mate, I AM an IT professional. :cool: