PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Main Thread

Stephen Beswick

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2020
It's the final race of the season next week. What's the usual gap between seasons/to season 4?

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
it will probably be 6-8 weeks @Stephen Beswick but dont forget there will be a filler league that lasts about 5 weeks which will more than likely be the porker cup again pl i do believe @krop is working on another endurance/driver swap event, the vote for the track is linked on the endurance info channel on discord

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
usually 6-7 weeks, during which we do short fun-oriented mini leagues

maybe the gap will be shorter this time as the entire world is at home twiddling thumbs

• Clever
Reactions: StephenCarry

Stephen Beswick

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2020
usually 6-7 weeks, during which we do short fun-oriented mini leagues

maybe the gap will be shorter this time as the entire world is at home twiddling thumbs
Unfortunately I'm considered a key worker so I'm still in work and everyone is getting more practice then me :-(

Last edited:
Reactions: John Pecchia

simo82654

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 4, 2020
Hi guys

I have a question regarding the start Widget....

In last night's race the start widget was telling me to go forward... I trusted the widget and went through the car ahead (@Stephen Beswick - sorry!), thinking perhaps he was out of place. It turns out, no, he was in the right place, and he was respectfully maintaining his position behind the cars ahead.

So my question is - what should we do in that situation?
1) trust the widget and drive through the cars ahead, or
2) maintain a sensible distance to the car ahead, and ignore the widget?

Thanks all

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
Hi guys

In last night's race the start widget was telling me to go forward... I trusted the widget and went through the car ahead (@Stephen Beswick - sorry!), thinking perhaps he was out of place.... turns out, no, he was respectfully maintaining his position behind the cars ahead.

2) maintain a sensible distance, as if the widget wasn't there?

Thanks all
trust the widget i had to go through cars aswell last night

Stephen Beswick

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2020
Hi guys

In last night's race the start widget was telling me to go forward... I trusted the widget and went through the car ahead (@Stephen Beswick - sorry!), thinking perhaps he was out of place. It turns out, no, he was in the right place, and he was respectfully maintaining his position behind the cars ahead.

2) maintain a sensible distance to the car ahead, and ignore the widget?

Thanks all
Indeed, I may have grumbled about this once or twice (well ok, for almost the entire race) on my stream after it happened.

Personally I take note of the driver directly in front of me before we set off be formation lap. I know that's where I need to be.

The tail end of the field seems to get really strung out with the widget and we have a completely mad dash to catch up before the line. Perhaps I should just quality further up...

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
Indeed, I may have grumbled about this once or twice (well ok, for almost the entire race) on my stream after it happened.

Personally I take note of the driver directly in front of me before we set off be formation lap. I know that's where I need to be.

The tail end of the field seems to get really strung out with the widget and we have a completely mad dash to catch up before the line. Perhaps I should just quality further up...
see i qualified in 8th and still had to mad dash at the end to get into the position the widget wanted me in lol, im praying and hoping we go back to the original AOR start in season 4 but cant see it

Stephen Beswick

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2020
Thanks everyone for a great season especially the moderators for putting up with us. I had a couple of what I consider decent results to build from and am looking forward to the next season already.

I've had a quick try of the Porsche Cup car...and spun every lap :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018

the results have been updated from the last round at spa (pending any stewards enquiries) and i would like to congratulate @Catalin Sasu on winning the championship with a total points tally of 540 while missing from the first round
the runnerup spot goes to @StephenCarry with 462 points and @tothferko taki9ng 3rd spot with 438 points

as for the team championship
1st place goes to misson spinnow with a total of 686
2nd place Visually Impaired Racing (V.I.R.) with a total of 608
3rd place Walkenhorst Motorsport with a total of 559

Agasin thank you all for taking part and i hope to see you all next season and maybe in the porker cup, also keep an eye on the community events thread and on the discord for up and coming events like the endurance races with the driver swaps.

on a personal note it was great seeing some old faces and new guys this season but please remember at this difficult time please PLEASE be safe and stay at home unless its essential and remember always wash your hands and lets save lifes

Tyborg

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 28, 2016

the results have been updated from the last round at spa (pending any stewards enquiries) and i would like to congratulate @Catalin Sasu on winning the championship with a total points tally of 540 while missing from the first round
the runnerup spot goes to @StephenCarry with 462 points and @tothferko taki9ng 3rd spot with 438 points

as for the team championship
1st place goes to misson spinnow with a total of 686
2nd place Visually Impaired Racing (V.I.R.) with a total of 608
3rd place Walkenhorst Motorsport with a total of 559

Agasin thank you all for taking part and i hope to see you all next season and maybe in the porker cup, also keep an eye on the community events thread and on the discord for up and coming events like the endurance races with the driver swaps.

on a personal note it was great seeing some old faces and new guys this season but please remember at this difficult time please PLEASE be safe and stay at home unless its essential and remember always wash your hands and lets save lifes
This was extremely fun. I have not memorized who everyone is but from this season these 3 guys always in some way were on my radar. Def made an impression on me. I hope I get more chances to race against these guys and improve.

Last edited:

Colyente

Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2019
Я хочу сказать спасибо всем за такой информативный и очень интересный сезон, если в начале сезона было много столкновений, то к концу сезона у нас был некоторый опыт, и мы начали ездить более осторожно, что касается Меня единственной переборкой с ночными заездами было слишком много, но в остальном спасибо стюардам и игрокам и до встречи в следующем сезоне, крепкого здоровья и не болею в столь трудное время!

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
боже, я люблю гугл переводчик

Sum1GetInThere

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 7, 2019
What an upset last night, i am however grateful for having the opportunity to share some of the tracks with you guys and looking forward to the next season, @Colyente thank you for teaming up with me and i am sorry that we didn't accomplish much but we started on something and if you are keen we can take it to the next chapter, just let me know, thank you all, and a special thanks to @morphee7 and @VoodooChild for making this possible.