PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Round 3 - Circuit Paul Ricard - 25/02/20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Round 3 - Circuit Paul Ricard - 25/02/20 @8PM UK Time

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018

The Circuit Paul Ricard is a French motorsport race track built in 1969 at Le Castellet, Var, near Marseille, with finance from pastis magnate Paul Ricard. Ricard wanted to experience the challenge of building a racetrack.

Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Light Cloud

1582142581904.png

- Race start: Light Cloud
1582142639933.png

Track state will progress from the practice session held before the race - by the time the race starts the track should be "optimum".
In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 22:00
- Race start time: 01:00 (x1 time acceleration)
- Random weather 1

● Server settings:
{
"track": "paul_ricard_2019",
"eventType": "E_3h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 180,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
"postQualySeconds": 60,
"postRaceSeconds": 240,
"ambientTemp": 6,
"trackTemp": 8,
"cloudLevel": 0.2,
"rain": 0.0,
"weatherRandomness": 1,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 1,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 120
},
{
"hourOfDay": 22,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 1,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 90
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}

Manual Rolling Start Information: (remember, in game, the green flag will be waved, but we'll do the AOR formation lap)
● Formation Zone
1582150513370.png

Acceleration Zone
1582150468800.png

● Informed no-shows:

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
random weather, do I see clearly? :O

Reactions: NynS

morphee7

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
I can't set 6 degree Celsius nor 9 on a practice session. 10 is the minimum
just go into hivemind server #2 i think with 20 min qualy amd 20 min race or apex server #6 that has the correct server settings for tuesdays race as i believe you cant set single player practice like online servers

morphee7

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
im not going to lie im having a really hard time on PR, it dont help either because i cant stand the track

Reactions: Tyborg

Joaocastella78

Pro Karter
Nov 25, 2015
Just been practicing, keeping the tyres warm is an issue, especially both right. Will need to reduce the break ducts for heat transfer.

morphee7

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
guys please welcome @ZeAce and @Bauke who will be joining us in our happy tier for this cold night at Paul Ricard and for the rest of the season, if you have any questions please ask on here but personally i prefer discord then i can answer them more quickly, i have sendf you a inbox/DM message with the server password for apexonlineracing =5 were our races are held every week

Again welcome and have fun

morphee7

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
Just a couple of reminders,
1. As this track seems to be a little awkward on the formation lap its been advised that when we form up we drop the speed down to 50kph so the back of the field can catch up
2. try if you can to assign a key/wheel button to save your replay at your pitstop as the auto save only goes upto 1 hour and 15 minutes so it wont save the start of the race

Stephen Beswick

Pro Karter
Jan 2, 2020
Just a couple of reminders,
1. As this track seems to be a little awkward on the formation lap its been advised that when we form up we drop the speed down to 50kph so the back of the field can catch up
2. try if you can to assign a key/wheel button to save your replay at your pitstop as the auto save only goes upto 1 hour and 15 minutes so it wont save the start of the race
It's there a setting you can change in auto record? My PC saved the whole race last night in one file?

PoL

Formula Karter
Feb 19, 2018
It's there a setting you can change in auto record? My PC saved the whole race last night in one file?
press 'M' when you are in the cockpit and the replay will be saved as 1 single file up to that point. at the end of the race press m again and another separate file is saved

• Useful
Reactions: StephenCarry

morphee7

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
i set a button on my wheel but for some reason it does not work in vr unless a patch has updated this

Sum1GetInThere

Formula Karter
Oct 7, 2019
i set a button on my wheel but for some reason it does not work in vr unless a patch has updated this
Same here doesn't work on my wheel as well, guess it will have to be "M", such a pity coz i now have to look away which is a bit dangerous.

Steve Allan

GP2 1st Driver
May 12, 2019
Well, that was a **** show tonight. Had everything ready like yesterday and when to stream it, the ping when through the roof like a boiler exploding, Stopped streaming and came back and still the ping was all over the shop.

I want to apologise to J-rib for the possible contact when I had a massive ping spike, and If you want to protest it, that's completely understandable. However, that really made me want to retire the car and after getting some awful spikes on the main back straight and into the corners, I knew I was going to be a liability to everyone and did the safest thing and retired.

I'll see everyone at Monza next Tuesday. Now I'm off to kill a bunch of Zombies on Resident Evil

• Friendly
Reactions: NynS and PoL