PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Round 3 - Circuit Paul Ricard - 25/02/20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Round 3 - Circuit Paul Ricard - 25/02/20 @8PM UK Time

Steve Allan

GP2 1st Driver
May 12, 2019
Did you go to replay and then saved the replay? Cause that normally happens that way.

Also, I’ve had the rest of the night to reflect on the race. I honestly think with the strategy I had I could have finished in the low teens (19th to maybe 15th) which, is why I was really annoyed when those issues happened. Going to test stream Monza on the Tuesday afternoon and see if there is any issues again and if it looks like it then maybe just knock streaming the races on a Tuesday and stick to recording with shadow play.
Finally going to do some of the tests with Monza with a couple of cars I want to see about switching to as well. The Aston is fun but I dunno there is something that isn’t clicking with me with it.

Stephen Beswick

Pro Karter
Jan 2, 2020
Yes, but in the video settings it clearly states the maximum recording time you can set is 1:15 minutes so that's why we were being asked to double record. Maybe a bug and it can record for longer now.

I cannot get shadow play to work on my system. But I use triple screens so maybe something to do with that but it plain refuses to record ACC.

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
i saved the replay at the end and it only saved 75 minutes.
however, the game kept the automatic temporary savegame, and it was the full 93 minutes...

VoodooChild

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Yes, but in the video settings it clearly states the maximum recording time you can set is 1:15 minutes so that's why we were being asked to double record. Maybe a bug and it can record for longer now.

I cannot get shadow play to work on my system. But I use triple screens so maybe something to do with that but it plain refuses to record ACC.

try OBS

morphee7

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
@Stephen Beswick ive already made a video for you and uploading to youtube, itll be ready in 15 mins so i will edit your post

Sum1GetInThere

Formula Karter
Oct 7, 2019
What a race but i made a mistake with my fuel and had to pit again, @Colyente sorry for the loss in points, you did very well last night bud, @Stephen Beswick sorry for that bump if it was my fault on the last corner but i think you were not aware that i was on the inside of that turn. Great race overall and congrats to everyone who made it through the race.

Stephen Beswick

Pro Karter
Jan 2, 2020
What a race but i made a mistake with my fuel and had to pit again, @Colyente sorry for the loss in points, you did very well last night bud, @Stephen Beswick sorry for that bump if it was my fault on the last corner but i think you were not aware that i was on the inside of that turn. Great race overall and congrats to everyone who made it through the race.
Yes, 3 wide doesn't fit into that corner, someone was on my outside too.

• Agree
Reactions: Sum1GetInThere

Colyente

Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2019
Good morning everyone, thank you very much for such a good, tight and fast race, there were so many people on the track that I was very tired until it ended, many thanks to my team mate @Sum1GetInThere is a good pilot, I think we will catch up with the leaders for a couple of races !!! Have a good day and good mood !!!

morphee7

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
well thank god tha tround is over, hopefully i wont see this place for another 4 seasons at least, there was an incident with me and @Jeppi on the first racing lap which he ended up spining but i really dont know if it was my fault or jeppi's because as i saw it it looked from my POV we were side by side into and at the corner and if i went anymore left i would of spun on the kerb,
as for the rest i had to dice with my final cut track warning for 35 minutes so a very nervous slow paced end and try and keep 14th in the bag but on the 2nd to last lap i heard "blue flag" and 5 seconds later i felt like a punt on my car so looked in the mirrors looking for someone a couple of times then that made me miss my braking point and went straight on and sacrificed my 14th place to @John Pecchia but too many mistakes on this track cost me, i just couldnt get the hang of it but onto the next round and let this be forever forgotten