PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Round 6 - Silverstone - 17.03.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Round 6 - Silverstone - 17.03.20 @8PM UK Time

S4lty

S18 AOR PC Assist League 4 Champion
Oct 15, 2018
Statement on why I retired 40min into this race:

First of all, yesterday, in the practice race, I had quite good pace and really felt comfortable in this car+track+weather combination. I was really looking forward to today´s race and thought I could manage to drive into the top 10.

But then, as I wanted to set up my wheel with my wheel base and its wheelstand today in the noon, it showed no reaction. I found out that it´s most likely an electronical failure and I will either have to send the wheel back to Thrustmaster and let them repair it or will have to buy a new base which will then most likely would be followed with an upgrade of all: The wheel, wheelbase and pedals.
In the afternoon I then practiced with the keyboard and the controller as I wanted to take part in this race so badly and I also was NOT TOO bad, but as I joined the lobby and raced there it was far harder due to that controller nerf on online servers.
I wasn´t even capable of setting a lap time in quali because I invalidated all of my laps and then I started dead last and also was way off-pace during the race which let me draw the conclusion to retire the car...:cry:

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019

@Anduaa I was sooo proud of that battle. Until the game decides "you can take that kerb 90 times in 3 races, but the 91st time I'mma make you spin" :D and btw how can that "doink" into the barrier be front damage but not rear :D

which happened to me three times today. Absolute **** show.. 3 completely unexplainable spins. No braking, no oversteering, no throttle. Just spinning. Looked at the replay 873 times - no reason at all. Everything's perfect..... :mad:

btw I hereby officially declare @Jeppi the unluckiest driver ever... :(

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
how can a game run without issue for 2 full practice races with plus 30 drivers then on race night run through free practice and qualy with 25 poeple without issue
then THEN do the formation lap get half way round a lap then die? restart die again then do a pc restart come back do 2 laps then crash again...... mind boggles

• Sad
Reactions: Sum1GetInThere

NynS

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Hi @morphee7 I'm sorry that I passed the qualification, but when today's race at Silverstone started, I left the game, my pregnant wife started complaining about fights during the qualification and I canceled my race to take her to the hospital, now I'm sitting nervous and waiting for the birth of my son!
Good luck :D :D It's nervousness now, but it will be happiness within a few hours :D!

tRIP..

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi @morphee7 I'm sorry that I passed the qualification, but when today's race at Silverstone started, I left the game, my pregnant wife started complaining about fights during the qualification and I canceled my race to take her to the hospital, now I'm sitting nervous and waiting for the birth of my son!
Mate, that's amazing! Best of luck, and many congratulations to you and your family! :D

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
wow congrats dude really wish it has good health and no problems
(y)

Steve Allan

F1 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
Just to echo what everyone has said, good luck and hope mother and child are doing well (y)

Colyente

Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2019
Thank you all very much for your wishes! Everything went well! The baby appeared at 23.10 in London at the maternity hospital)) !! Thanks again for the wishes and congratulations! A week ago, my wife and I joked on the topic that if she will give birth she will wait until I pass Silverstone)))) but did not wait))))) today we are laughing with her from now on !!! Thank you all until next week !!!!

Sum1GetInThere

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 7, 2019
Thank you all very much for your wishes! Everything went well! The baby appeared at 23.10 in London at the maternity hospital)) !! Thanks again for the wishes and congratulations! A week ago, my wife and I joked on the topic that if she will give birth she will wait until I pass Silverstone)))) but did not wait))))) today we are laughing with her from now on !!! Thank you all until next week !!!!
Congrats Team mate, kids are such a blessing and bring about the best joy and pain at the same time, hope you three are all healthy.

• Friendly
Reactions: StephenCarry

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
AW MATE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Now I'm sentimental remembering the birth of my daughter. Cherish the time, it'll be most wonderful :love:

• Friendly
Reactions: Sum1GetInThere

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
results table updated from round 5 and 6 and all penalties added

Steve Allan

F1 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
I might have to withdraw from this race, TL-DT version.

I hurt my calf at some point yesterday afternoon, I tried to use heat to ease it, tried running a few laps on Race Room Experience this morning and still suffering from pain in it. Hopefully, it's just very bad cramp or something that can clear itself by Tuesday. However, it's looking likely I'm missing this round.

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
I might have to withdraw from this race, TL-DT version.

I hurt my calf at some point yesterday afternoon, I tried to use heat to ease it, tried running a few laps on Race Room Experience this morning and still suffering from pain in it. Hopefully, it's just very bad cramp or something that can clear itself by Tuesday. However, it's looking likely I'm missing this round.
do you mean zolder and not silverstone?