PC - ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Round 8 - SPA - 31.03.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 3 - Tier 5 - Round 8 - SPA - 31.03.20 @8PM UK Time

Svale

Junior Karter
Feb 2, 2020
@morphee7 I am unable to participate in todays race due to pc problems, keeps freezing. Even when it doesnt freeze the pc crashes for some reason. Just so you know. :)

• Informative
Reactions: morphee7

Steve Allan

F1 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
Mixed feelings with how this season has gone, First off to all the drivers I’ve raced with this season. Hands down it’s been a pleasure, and thank you for helping me in slowly getting better driver. Also I’ve had some good battles with various drivers.

However I think this has been my worse season as well. Three DNF’s (two to health issues/injuries and one to shocking ping) and while I think I got better in wheel to wheel racing, I never got the chance to show off what I know I’m capable of.

My biggest mistake was my choice of car(s), and when S4 starts I want to make sure I’ve got a car selected and I know all of it’s pros and cons of it.

Am I disappointed in how it turned out, yes however I’m not put off and I’ll be back slightly better than this season.

Catalin Sasu

AOR ACC S3 Tier 5 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 9, 2020
I left on P3 .... I reached P2, and after the pit in the last 20 minutes I lost the front tires and was overtaken by 3 cars ... I do not understand how the front tires went like this ... I just managed to finish on P5 ...

• Scared
Reactions: StephenCarry

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
brilliant race, brilliant season! finally a win @VoodooChild! :giggle:

congratulation @Catalin Sasu for the championship!

and I think @NynS and I got the team championship?! :eek:

Started P9, finished P2 - without overtaking a single car on track the "normal" way. 2-3 went off, another 2 had problems. Well.. :sneaky:

I left on P3 .... I reached P2, and after the pit in the last 20 minutes I lost the front tires and was overtaken by 3 cars ... I do not understand how the front tires went like this ... I just managed to finish on P5 ...
sorta same for me. After I passed you, rollingthunder came thundering and rolling and caught up - buuut wasn't able to pass me. Hella exciting fight in the last 15mins, hella scary. One more lap and he probably woul've gotten me :p

Colin McRaeing Raidillon:

race:

NynS

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2019

Well, along with a plain retarded SG30 for being half a second in 2nd gear (and driving 20 to compensate) in the pits, this ruined my race. Pitcrew was in reality more back than it showed for me :( Shame, I somehow had the speed for a podium position. Loved the fights at the beginning with Hendricks and @Catalin Sasu - made a very small mistake at les combes, got back to p4, stayed there for a bit, then decided to pit...

I'm cursed.

• Sad
Reactions: StephenCarry

John Pecchia

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you to admins and racers for a well done season. Unforced errors continue to plague me. However, I do see improvement and definitely fired up for next season.

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
wow what a race after a 1st lap incident with @Jeppi on the last chicane and stuck facing the wrong way all the way to the back i went and i thought job done season over but thak god i only ended up with 1.5 seconds of damage and what a ride my rarri gave me for 90 mins, it was like it was part of the spa circuit as i was making my way through the field. i had cars going off infront of me, battles side by side in corners after corners i was even in a battle with 3 cars at one stage but i think the best part was with @tothferko i think on eau rouge i still dont know how we made it through there alive, my heart was in my head amazing race craft from us both for i think it was 2 laps of.
its always the same though a season ender that will never be forgoten i really need season 4 already lol and the planning for the new beautiful livery starts

EDIT sorry it wasnt tothferko it was @Frihman in the blue BMW after looking at the replay i thought you moved out the way but it looks like that was just your line and i managed to squeeze through the gap :p

Last edited:

tothferko

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 17, 2020
thanks guys for this season, @VoodooChild and @morphee7 for coordinating
Congrats to @Catalin Sasu and @StephenCarry

The qualy was ok, I could feel the improvements of track condition due to increased nr of cars
the race was a disaster reg. the tyres, overall ferrari stability.

I spent many many hours and laps developing a setup but after few laps it always became out a misery like driving on eggs 2.25 race lap times. Car was getting less and less stable in turns, tyres overheated regardless of psi or angles, crashed into the wall once luckily at pit entry.

Just wondering why is it that Aliens could do 2.17s while the real record is 2.15 by David Perel in a Ferrari. Alien times should be below the real record

After all great experience, learnt a lot and most def be there in s4
cheers

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Perel's record was with Michelin tyres, which have more grip than Pirelli

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
btw did anyone get the first 7 laps on there replay? if so could you please sendf it if possable

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
Were you watching my stream morphee? I made a few references to my suspicions on voodoo sandbagging....
no lol tbh @VoodooChild was boarderline tier 4 but it was decided to keep him here in tier 5 to support me if needed plus he wasnt going to be around for most races with his retirement home basketball team he plays for on a tuesday

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
yep, without covid pandemic i would have been able to attend to max 1 or 2 races....

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
anyway, what happened to @Raining Thunder?
looking at split times, i bet he forgot to uncheck the brake pads change in the pitstop...
he was clearly the fastest guy on track.