PC ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 2 - Driver Introduction

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Driver introduction banner v1.png

Hey and welcome to Season 4 of the AOR ACC GT3 League.

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Reactions: FastxMonsterZ

JSR

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jan 11, 2018
Henlo all, my name is JSR (or Jon IRL) and I'm from the UK. I've been league racing on the F1 platforms since early 2018 (please don't judge me) and have finally left the dark side to join the world of ACC. I only picked up ACC a few weeks ago and haven't done a huge amount on it so I'm pleasantly surprised to have made it into tier 2! :D

I can't wait for the season ahead and I'm really excited about getting started... However, just is my luck, that starting just over a week ago I have been plagued with PC issues of random restarts and shut downs which I haven't been able to fix yet. I've done some things, but had to pause my diagnosis because now I have exams. So for the first few rounds at least I don't expect to be too competitive and I doubt my PC will even make it until the end of a race! But we shall see. Look forward to seeing everyone on track tomorrow! :D

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
Hi all! My name is Henri, 41 years and I come from Finland. Some might know me better as Captain Slow. I have been racing since early Nascar days but really came back a few years ago in F1 and PC2. I tried ACC but really struggled because of VR issues and also had sone troubles with my health but now have upgraded both machines...

I race with TS PC Racer, T3PA Pro modified pedals, Rift CV1 VR and playseat.

I expect to be consistent, maybe a couple top tens but mostly looking forward to good clean battles.

IMG_20200602_070104.jpg

Andrea Melonari Freeman82

Semi-Pro Karter
May 27, 2020
Hi everyone, my name is Andrea I am 37 years old, I run from Italy, with a Trust T300, 24-inch screen and a Fanatec Csl Playset pedalboard.
I have always raced with the GTs, the last time in Porsche, I like the good races made of fairness on the track, which for me is more important than being able to win.
I've been running in different teams for many years, but when you do it in private it has another flavor, I think the best of me will come out.
Unfortunately I do not speak English, I am left alone I imagine, but I wish you a good championship to all, see you on the track.
Ciaoo

Last edited:

Stefan Lemke

Junior Karter
May 13, 2020
Stefan Lemke, 41 years old...i´m from Germany.
My simracing career started in 2005 and started with Grand Tourismo.
I really started with GTR1 and a momo wheel. At some point that was no longer enough for me and the G25 was needed.

In 2006 I was looking for the first league 'Flying Devils Motorsport'. There I was driving the Games GTR1 / GTR2 for about two years. There I not only learned to drive and make setups, but also to paint the cars and 'render' them sensibly. .

Then i played rFactor at some point and had fun there.
Porsche Cup, all GT vehicles and other Cup vehicles were the things that switched me to 'NOS' ... 24h VLN was my thing.
Then I came up with the VLN mod from Team NLC. I joined the team for VLN-Mod 09 as a logo and skin creator. Then I also created render images of the cars.
What crazy relationships we had with the VLN teams ... AMAZING !!!
My very personal highlight, a visit to Schubert Motorsport in Oschersleben ... speaking with the racing engineer and doing 5 laps in the passenger seat with Rene Münnich (rallycross driver). Marc Basseng was also there.
The shame ... we didn't finish the mod.

In the meantime played NetKar and Co, so I knew what to expect at AC. I only played 'now and then' (558h) because of the Nordschleife.
And now I'm back at the ACC driving about 1800h ... oops I should say wanted.

The G25 has served well for 13 years and has now given way to a Fanatec. Incredible feeling and well worth the money.

Hardware:
Fanatec Wheelbase 2.5v
Fanatec McLaren GT3 Wheel
Fanatec v3 Pedals + Preformance Kit
Simetik Rig

dakuza

F1 Race Winner
Feb 8, 2018
Hi everyone!
My name is Aku and I'm from northern part of Finland. I joined my first sim racing league back in 2000 so have been racing for a while already (and I'm old). I did take a long break from racing and came back just before PC2 was released.

In AOR I have raced several seasons in PC2 and now in ACC. I love racing the underdog cars that get no love. Last season I raced in the NSX and last PC2 season was in the SLS (pretty much the Jaguar of PC2). (I keep telling myself that's the reason I'm not winning but there is also a possibility that I'm just slow :LOL: )

Hardware:
Oculus Rift
Fanatec Wheelbase 2.5, Porsche RSR rim and Fanatec v3 pedals + performance kit.
Unfortunately start of the season I'm racing with a T300 wheel before I get my rim back from Fanatec.

Obv1ously

Junior Karter
May 18, 2020
Hello guys, my name is Ondrej. I am from Czech Republic, small country in the middle of Europe. I am 16 years old and I have been simracing for about 2.5 years now.

I started in AC at the beginning of 2018, after a friend introduced me to it. At first, I had no idea how to properly take a corner. First 6 months were more like a general driving school to me, with no competetive racing but only fun drives here and there. Afer that I joined DRL and was racing there with GT1 cars. Since then, I have been racing mostly in AC and sometimes in PCars 2. I started racing in ACC at the beginning of 2020 and its my primary game now. I think I like GT3 cars the most, thanks to the diversity and the fact that they are quite easy to learn, but hard to master.

Hardware:
T150 FE
Stock pedals
22" monitor and crap PC

Hopefully an upgrade will come at the end of this summer, until then I have to pray that everything keeps working :D

Good luck everyone in the upcoming season :)

J3K1

Junior Karter
Jan 8, 2020
Hi im Filippo, im 20 and im from italy. This is my first time in a championship, i did some races before but noting like this. My hope for this season is to improve my skills and become more secure during the driving. Im just a simple driver, my setup is noting special. I have a T300 attached to my desk and a T3PA loked by a pice of wood and a wood chair, soo when i drive everything shakes.

SomeRandomTramp

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 16, 2019
Hey! My name is Connor. I'm a 21 year old Electrical engineer from the UK.
I've been racing in AOR for just a bit over a year now, starting with PC2 and moving over to ACC when it released. Tier 2 is my regular home now! I came 2nd in the championship last season with my teammate Jkay winning the championship (who I have now lost to tier 1 :( ) meaning we also won the team championship. Looking forward to good racing and more success this time around! Still waiting for my first AOR race win after coming 2nd by under 1 second several times last season!

I race with Fanatec CSL Elite pedals and a G29 with a custom rim that I made:
IMG_8832.JPG

bmatyasi

Junior Karter
Apr 5, 2018
Hi guys,
My name is Bence from Hungary but living in Denmark to do my studies here to become a Software Developer.
I've been racing for like 3-4 years now but nothing serious, just for fun. Recently, I participated on RLM's Endurance Team League with my friend, Lusti - he's in Tier 1, very decent driver - it was fun and felt the adrenalin in my blood while fighting for positions :p This league is gonna be a new challenge that I can't wait! I'd like to gain more knowledge and experience during this league and of course having fun is also on my list!
I've been playing with ACC for a while but I still struggle to make decent setups for a specific car, I guess it's not that easy and when you understand the car you can create great ones.

My setup is very basic for now, using a Playseat Challenge with G29 (with a stiffer brake modification). Still waiting for my fanatec setup to be shipped :confused:
Have fun everybody, see you on the track!

JasperRijken

Junior Karter
May 12, 2020
Hi all, Im Jasper 21 years old fromm the Netherlands. Started league racing on xbox on the F1 games but im driving on pc for some months now.
Very happy to be back at league racing and i cant wait.
Im driving with the thrustmaster with the ferrari f1 wheel add on. Don't have much experience on this game but i love it so far!
See you guys on track.

Vanders

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 7, 2018
Loving the modded G29 @SomeRandomTramp.

I'm Vanders. 30-odd, rapidly greying hair. This is my fourth season of AOR ACC, all in tier 2. I've also competed in three of the four endurance events finishing 6th in the Silverstone race recently, which we were dead pleased with.

Been racing on AOR for couple of years now, I'd say. First on Gran Turismo Sport where I won season two until I moved onto PC and ACC and found out everyone was way better here!

It's pretty amazing how far I've come in four seasons. Was near the bottom of the first season, but won a race last year between some more average performances. I've learnt so much about car setup I didn't know before.

IMG_20200602_173605.jpg

This is my ever evolving rig. CSL Elite with load cell pedals and the Formula V2 wheel (a recent addition) on a GT Omega Apex stand on locking casters. Been working from home a lot recently so the wheels have been dead handy. No VR for me, though I have an ultrawide which I really like and makes single monitor play a little easier.

Best of luck everyone and remember to take it easy early on.

Lorda171

Formula Karter
Jan 17, 2020
So
Hello boys , many of you knows me i think , im the id*ot sandwich who always ruins his first race in season :D
for the others , my name is Martin, 28 y.o. , former racer for 12 years , living in some random village in Czech republic.
that is why when it rains , my internet goes into the dark age :D

I was driving for 3 years rFactor 1 in biggest czech league SImracing.cz , with jardier e.g. in WTCC GT1/2 , endu races , Cup cars , F1 79' and lot of others :D

in 2019 i came back with playing ACC , so still learning how to master it ( probably never gonna happen :D ) so im driving various leagues , endurances such as 6h silverstone or 12h Spa

My setup is single screen 24' on i5 8600k/ 2070 setup , so i can clearly see you all :D
Also , im using my 2010 G25 logitech wheel , still holding together that boy, so be kind on me , dont hit me or force feedback will brake my ancient wheel :D
You who did met me on track , im trying to be as fair in fights as i was irl aswell. Im enjoying fights here since Season 3 in tier 4 where i was second overall behind @HaiCo :D

Im hoping for some fair tight hard racing , looking forward to meet all of you on track !

And please , dont make me really angry , i have to be calm ,due to my medication ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Birche

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 21, 2020
Hello

I am Dennis, 23 years old from Finland. Been sim racing what I call sims for 4 years now. This my second season here on AOR looking and forward bring my GODZILLA to glory. Last finish P7 in standing I learn a lot previous season that I think will help me a lot in this season, new divers, new pace in the field so do not how it will work out in end. Goal for the season is to have fun, have nice battles and hopefully get some top 10.

My setup
Trustmaster TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition set

See you on race track

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
1) Tell us about yourself:
My real life name is identical (except for the capital C) to my nickname. I'm 27 years old and I am from the upper north part of the Netherlands. Besides racing I like going to concerts. In my introduction post before season 3 I posted about plans to go to concerts, well.. that didn't happen (except for Tenacious D). I love going to concerts and enjoy music in general. Bands such as Blink 182 (back when they were still good), Sum 41, Alestorm, Green Day, and Good Charlotte are bands that I enjoy listening to most. Am also a Magic the Gathering player (real cards, no pixel on monitor ****).

2) Have you participated in AOR leagues or other leagues?
For the past couple of years I was exclusively driving F1 games here on AOR, but since Season 3 I am also active in ACC. I won tier 4 last season, which is the main reason why I am now in tier 2. Although winning the championship was nice, I really hope to have more intense battles this season.

3) What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any friendly rivals you want to beat?
You won't find me at the front this season, maybe when I pit late - but that will be the only moments. I just want to see how far I can get this season, slowly improve my pace and enjoy the ride.

About my PC:

Specs.JPG

George Poulios

Junior Karter
Jun 3, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm George, 32 y.o. living in Athens, Greece. I'm using Simucube 1 (small mige) with Fanatec formula V1 wheel, and HE pedals on a sim-lab P1 (and I'm loving it coming from G29 :).

I usually spend a lot of time traveling, so I don't have much league experience besides rf2 at simracing-gp in which I took part in a couple of tatuus seasons last year. For the past 4 months or so, ACC has dominated my simracing time, in which I've been joining random public servers doing (super) sprints. Although I liked the 0-commitement I noticed my progress stalled and also didn't like the occasional dirty driving.

Which leads me to the last point; I joined AOR GT3 S4 hoping to have some good, fair racing while improving my pace (I kind of missed preparing for an event) and hopefully my racecraft. This being my first season I don't expect major results though I'll be doing my best.

Best of luck to everyone and looking forward to seeing you on track!