PC - ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 2 - Race 6 - Misano [14/07/2020 7:30pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 2 - Race 6 - Misano [14/07/2020 7:30pm UK]

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Race banner Misano v4.png

The Misano World Circuit (officially known as Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli, and before 2006 called Circuito Internazionale Santa Monica), is a race track located next to the town of Misano Adriatico (Province of Rimini) in the fraazione of Santa Monica-Cella. Originally designed in 1969 as a length of 3.488 kilometres (2.17 mi), it hosted its first event in 1972. In 1993, the track length was increased to 4.064 kilometres (2.53 mi).

● League Coordinators: @krop @HaiCo

Event Information:
Date: 14/07/2020
Pre-Race Briefing: 7:20pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time) / Server: ApexOnlineRacing.com #2 | AOR Season 4 - Tier 2
Qualifying length: 15 minutes
Race length: 60 minutes

AOR league rules apply (click)

Weather Conditions:

Dry icon.png
= 90% (Dry)

Light rain.png
= 10% (Light rain)

Changing weather.png
= 10% (Both dry and rain during a session)

● In-game time-of-day information:
  • Qualifying - Weekend Day 2 - 03:00am
  • Race - Weekend Day 3 - 02:00am
Server settings:
{
"track": "misano_2019",
"eventType": "E_6h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 240,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 200,
"postQualySeconds": 30,
"postRaceSeconds": 180,
"ambientTemp": 27,
"trackTemp": 27,
"cloudLevel": 0.3,
"rain": 0.0,
"weatherRandomness": 1,
"simracerWeatherConditions": 1,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 2,
"dayOfWeekend": 1,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 90
},
{
"hourOfDay": 3,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 2,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 60
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}
● Pitstop:
  • One mandatory pit stop during the race
  • Mandatory tire change, refueling not allowed

● Confirmed no-shows:
- @Obv1ously
- @eXcole
- @dopey401

Last edited:

Obv1ously

Semi-Pro Karter
May 18, 2020
Hello, sadly I cant make this one. There is scheduled internet maintenance for tomorrow and I dont know how long it will take.

• Informative
Reactions: HaiCo

krop

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2018
After reviewing the incidents for round 5, the stewards decided to impose the following penalties:
@DMI - 20 race points + 10 license points for a moderate collision
@Foton64rus - 30 race points + 20 penalty points for a significant collision

The following penalties shall be applied on round 6:

@DMI - Drivethrough penalty
@Foton64rus - Drivethrough penalty

As per rules, the penalty will be issued to your car on the starting grid. You will have three race laps to serve your penalty.

Points for round 5 have been adjusted.

alfonsosvk

Pro Karter
Feb 27, 2020
Such a bad race by me today, sry to anyone I made it worse for. Started with Martin Schumacher when he braked early into a corner and it unsettled me, so I hit him and spun, luckily he could continue

Martin Schumacher

Semi-Pro Karter
May 19, 2019
Such a bad race by me today, sry to anyone I made it worse for. Started with Martin Schumacher when he braked early into a corner and it unsettled me, so I hit him and spun, luckily he could continue
apology accepted, i think i didnt realy braked to early, bmw has not the best brakes, thats why it is so scarry sometimes when you have a porsche behind you, he can easy dive you but on the straights i eat him :)

George Poulios

Junior Karter
Jun 3, 2020
@alfonsosvk, @George Poulios. Thanks for the fight. @George Poulios I'm sorry for your mistake at the pit stop.
It was a good race, but it will get DT as a result of an incident in the Spa and had to catch up)
@Foton64rus Oh boy was that pit stop a disaster (please guys don't go watch it now, I'm ashamed haha). But as a result we had a great 3-way fight between us with some neat defending by @alfonsosvk.

For me it was a terrible result considering my grid position, but compared to my previous races at last I managed to have some good racing.

Congrats @Andrea Melonari Freeman82 on the win!!

May 27, 2020
Thanks for the compliments guys, I'm happy to have won at least one race,...the Italian race :love:, now I can also lose the championship and I'm happy anyway :D
Difficult qualification in 38 drivers on such a short track,I felt lucky to be able to do the pole at the last second :whistle:
Race I didn't like the setup, but the adrenaline made everything go well, I congratulate @Brufro , you kept me under pressure throughout the race :p

Reactions: dakuza