PC - ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 3 - Race 6 - Misano [14/07/2020 7:30pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 3 - Race 6 - Misano [14/07/2020 7:30pm UK]

Jack Simpson

AOR ACC S4 Tier 3 Champion
Jan 31, 2020
In real Life, you have the right to overtake even if you are lapped.

Ocon did it in Brasil in 2018 and crashed with Verstappen who was 1st. He didn't lose his licence...

I understand your frustration but it is just à banal incident as many have been reported. You can put an enquiry and Jack will probably have a penalty, just as it is in the rules. But you are a bit overreacting right now. It was just a mistake, and he waited for you... Nothing awful...
I appreciate the support man ♥. I mentioned to Mattster that I was well aware of the consequences and now I guess I just have to wait and see what happens...

Reactions: chikkybamby

Gamebroek

Junior Karter
May 10, 2020
@D.
Wel I believe it was you @Gamebroek ....I think a simple sorry could be enough for this one:

Also, you should wait for me to rejoin!! I wont put it on stewards, because it will not back my lost time and car damage, but please next be more careful-no need to rush in first one/two laps!!!!
BTW I had some nice battle with @Joe_Hanes twice!!!!
I'm sorry about this, didn't expect you to brake in the right hander. I apologized immediately in chat, again, I'm sorry.

Reactions: D.Brezancic

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Ok, accepted! Yes I touched brakes a little because of car in front. It's always kind of rush on first laps, so I try to be careful.

Mattster

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 18, 2016
In real Life, you have the right to overtake even if you are lapped.

Ocon did it in Brasil in 2018 and crashed with Verstappen who was 1st. He didn't lose his licence...

I understand your frustration but it is just à banal incident as many have been reported. You can put an enquiry and Jack will probably have a penalty, just as it is in the rules. But you are a bit overreacting right now. It was just a mistake, and he waited for you... Nothing awful...
Its nothing but next time when someone laped take you out we will see what you will say. I never see this before in even a Public server

chikkybamby

Pro Karter
May 11, 2020
Its nothing but next time when someone laped take you out we will see what you will say. I never see this before in even a Public server
Again, I understand your frustration but it happens more than you think.

Basically, I was 2nd around the 25th minutes of the race, @Millsy pitted earlier and come back on the track lapped, just behind me. I could have blocked him as long as I wanted because he was lapped and I was 2nd of the race but what's the point ? He had fresh tires and was much faster than me at that moment. So I prefered sacrifice 0,5s and let him go so he could make his race with his much better pace. I lost a bit of time but gained so much confidence because he was not in my mirror anymore, trying to overtake me or following me with an inevitable risk to bump me.

But the fact that @Jack Simpson was lapped didin't mean he didn't have the right to overtake you. He did an honest mistake and he waited for you as a gentleman so ... I don't see any reason to be so upset ;).

Next race will be better !

• Friendly
Reactions: Millsy

ta1s0n

Junior Karter
May 26, 2020
Well ... what a shame !

Unexpected P2 on the qualy, and finally P1 on the start because of @Jack Simpson's disconnecting, I did a decent start but got rejoined by @ta1s0n . He was obviously faster and after 4 or 5 laps he finally got me. P2 then with @LiboCZ catching me so fast ... He pitted before humiliated me :LOL:.

I pit around 31 minutes left and rejoined the track 5th with 3 cars having still pitstop to make. So I was P2 just before @LiboCZ . I guess he had a bad pitstop or damages to repair.
on my outlap I felt pretty good and was pushing. I got a bit wide on the last right corner (at the end of the straigh). I got a DT because of it ... so sad because it was so close ! But I made this mistake too many times so ...

I completed my DT right away and was finally 8th. Tried to catch a group of 3 cars above me but with @SergioKillerLA , @Smolda and @Millsy but couldn't.

Good race anyway even I could have fought for podium if I would have been a bit more cautious !

But clean race with 0 contact, that's cool :LOL::LOL::LOL:
it was actually lap 12 when i finally passed you ;)
i saw your different approach to the last of the triple right turns, and when i was finally close enough i took my chance.
awesome driving!
and as i said to Libor as well: "nice beating you!" xD

Mattster

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 18, 2016
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that @Jack Simpson is to blame for causing a moderate avoidable collision. The fact @Mattster may have consistently approached the turn in a wrong way, does not remove the responsibility of the driver behind to make sure no contact is made. Also since @Jack Simpson was a lap ahead.

@Jack Simpson will receive a 5 race results points reduction (reduced for returning the 'position') and 10 drivers license points.

What a joke they dont even notice that im lap infront . He is 24th im 12th he taking me out destroy the car and get 5 points penalty WTF

• Kappa
Reactions: Millsy