PC - ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 4 - Driver Introduction | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 4 - Driver Introduction

Rado

Pro Karter
Nov 2, 2017
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

Hello, my name is Radomir Kazerski.
I'm 32 years old and i am from Helsinki, Finland.
My racing gear is Fanatec CSL Elite wheel with McLaren rim and CSL Elite LC pedals. Planning to upgrade to DD wheel after summer.

My hobbies are all kind of sport and mostly gym. I also play all kind of games (mostly fps, racing, strategy).

What's your previous league racing experience?

My racing started in late 90's and my first simracing game was GTR 2. I had Logitech G25 until 2017 when i upgraded to Fanatec.

My first league was Super GT class in Gran Turismo 5. This is my second season in AOR league and only league where i have racing on pc. I love pushing to the limit and close safe racing. I have cold head and love to race behind someone and just wait to small mistake for opportunity to overtake.

In Assetto Corsa and PC2 i always turned off ABS and TC but here in ACC i use them.
I have more experience in F1 games than GT3 but i had always crush on GT and GT3 class.

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

My goal is to be in top 10, learn to drive fast with Porsche and have fun clean racing.

P.S. can you switch my nationality from Polish to Finnish :)