PC - ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 4 - Race 5 - Spa-Francorchamps [07/07/2020 7:30pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 4 - Race 5 - Spa-Francorchamps [07/07/2020 7:30pm UK]

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Might need to pull them apart and clean the sensor inside... my TM Pro's used to do something similar.

BurntToast

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 19, 2018
I've taken all pots apart, cleaned and put backtogether once, poured 99% alcohol in huge amounts right into the pot and given it many a moving (twice, which seems to be more effective and easier tbh...) but it's a plaster on the ever worsening problem. So I'll have to do it once more for next week's race but I've got a new set pedals on the way now! The main issue will be the open pots that they use. You can see directly into them from outside of the casing!!!

Edit:
But wait, there are more screenshots, this time at pouhon

results-2.jpg

Last edited:

BurntToast

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 19, 2018
Hey, this looks awesome. Can you explain a bit about the settings to take shots like this?
Thanks you.
Cheers,
Ralf
Before you go into the replay, make sure you've got your video settings reasonably high for best results, particularly post processing. I have that on low (muh frames) but that doesn't allow any DOF effects. Anyway, F7 gets you into camera move mode, using the arrow keys for direction and mouse wheel for movement speed. Hold right mouse to move the view around. While holding right mouse you can middle click to get cinema camera options open (IIRC). From there you can change the DOF effect, FOV stuff like that. I find that if you want pictures that look like a real person could take them, and for the nice background compression effect, you'll want a fairly low FOV and to be far away (makes movement tricky though in that view). I have a system now for getting a rough DOF effect going, but there is an AC forum post somewhere explaining what all of the sliders do in pretty good detail!