PC - ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 4 - Race 9 - Laguna Seca [04/08/2020 7:30pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 4 - Race 9 - Laguna Seca [04/08/2020 7:30pm UK]

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
1596036375839.png

Laguna Seca Raceway (branded as WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca) is a paved road racing track in central California used for both auto racing and motorcycle racing, built in 1957 near both Salinas and Monterey, California, United States.

The racetrack is 2.238 miles (3.602 km) long, with a 180 feet (55 m) elevation change. Its eleven turns are highlighted by the circuit's signature turn, the downhill-plunging "Corkscrew" at Turns 8 and 8A. A variety of racing, exhibition, and entertainment events are held at the raceway, ranging from superkarts to sports car racing to music festivals. Laguna Seca is classified as an FIA Grade Two circuit.

● League Coordinator: @Artur "Jankes" Sobota

Event Information:

Date: 04/08/2020
Pre-Race Briefing: 7:20pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time) / Server: ApexOnlineRacing.com #4 | AOR Season 4 - Tier 4
Qualifying length: 15 minutes
Race length: 90 minutes

AOR league rules apply (click)

Weather Conditions:

= 99.9% (dry)

= 0.1% (light rain)

= 0.1% (changing weather conditions - both dry and rain in a session)

● In-game time-of-day information:
  • Qualifying - Weekend Day 2 - 16:00pm
  • Race - Weekend Day 3 - 15:00pm
{
"track": "laguna_seca_2019",
"eventType": "E_6h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 240,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 200,
"postQualySeconds": 30,
"postRaceSeconds": 180,
"ambientTemp": 16,
"trackTemp": 16,
"cloudLevel": 0.2,
"rain": 0.0,
"weatherRandomness": 1,
"simracerWeatherConditions": 1,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 15,
"dayOfWeekend": 1,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 90
},
{
"hourOfDay": 16,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 15,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 90
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}

● Pitstop:
  • One mandatory pit stop during the race
  • Tyres and fuel strategies free for drivers to decide on
● Confirmed no-shows:
-

• Winner
Reactions: Rado and BDG_Geo

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016
Good luck tonight guys, will be 90 minutes of concentration, even if it doesn't rain!!

Reactions: BDG_Geo

tRIP..

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2017
Sorry gents. Same as the last couple, I cannot make it to the grid tonight because of work commitments. Have a good race, all. Hope to race again with you all soon.

BurntToast

Pro Karter
Oct 19, 2018
Great race all! Hope to see everyone back for season 5! So close yet so far for me today, bloody game :( Well done @NeekraY, sorry for my oooops at the corkscrew. Forgot my braking point and had no grip on the rejoin D: didn't affect you though :D

Reactions: TheRealestPepito

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Good race and CONGRATS S4 Champ Neekray!!! T2 for you next season, take a few of them with you! @BurntToast Sucks you had issues, looked like your win. I could keep up for most of the race but the consistency killed me, you guys were just turning and burning every lap!

MisterJasper

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 17, 2018
Best result of the season for me. I had done the 8 hour of Laguna Seca (also in the Lexus) so I had already done enough driving on it. I hoped for a faster qually time but 8th was a nice starting point. Gained 1 position on the start and ended up behind @GIXXERosg which was just a bit too fast for me too stay close. Behind me was Hendricks who just a bit slower then me. So it was a solo ride for more then an hour. In the end I ended P5, 12 seconds behind Gixxxer.

By my calculations @Mr_Mountain and I won the team championship by 14 points from Gixxxer and @aerosmudge with @JustinHooley close behind. But we will have to wait on the real results.

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@MisterJasper @Mr_Mountain
:ROFLMAO: wonder how that Team Championship would of gone if my poor teammate didn't get taken out so many times... we will get you guys next season!! Qual was our downfall S4.

Lexus looked like a real handful today and I know from running it in S2 it can be a handful everywhere so well earned guys!! If we had more rain in S4 you guys would of really been golden.

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016
Well another season comes to an end, according to the updated results @GIXXERosg and I missed the team championship by 5 points! So congrats to @MisterJasper and @Mr_Mountain on the win, very well done guys. I got hit quite a few times in this season, including last night, but most of it was down to my qualifying soo badly so my own fault.
So last night was concentration-city, at the end I really did need a shower! The start was interesting not least as @BDG_Geo didn't come back past me before the start procedure kicked in, but then went for it at T1 which I was expecting so stayed out of the way! A few bumps and scrapes but nothing untoward, a few "interesting" rejoins by some drivers but generally I enjoyed the race for my best result of 9th for this season.
I will be back next season and probably in this tier unless I get demoted! So hope to see as many of you next season again.
Congrats to @NeekraY on the title and also @JustinHooley and @TheRealestPepito on 2nd and 3rd.

Smudge

Mr_Mountain

Pro Karter
May 23, 2020
Thanks guys! My first season is over and after a good start I really lost my pace over the last three Rounds. I was P5 in the championship most the time. But the last races I dropped the ball and lost 2 positions. Grats to @GIXXERosg for last minute championship overtake. :LOL:
But winning the Team Championship is a great thing. Thanks to @MisterJasper for setups and stuff. (y)
Grats to @NeekraY on the title and also @JustinHooley and @TheRealestPepito for overall Podium. Nice to see 3 different cars up there.
I mostly enjoyed the races in my first league attempt in ACC. And I think the great majority of the T4 drivers were fair gentlemen. Hope to see most of you in S5. :)

Cheers,
Ralf

TheRealestPepito

AOR ACC S2 AM Champion
Jun 21, 2019
Well guys what a season. This was one of the more enjoyable seasons ive had with AOR. Struggled a bit for pace at the start of the season so set a target of doing everything i could to finish in the top 10 every race and I cant believe ive actually managed. Poor qualifying meant i started in the thick of the pack for most of the first half of the season and got predictably punted on numerous occasions. Still managed to finish strong with decent pit stops and good 2nd stint pace. Managed to get a handle on the Aston's quali performance towards the end and attempted a comeback in the championship to try and get a top 5 at least. Didnt expect to be fighting for podium positions and im really happy that i managed to do that even though it felt like i was punching way above my weight XD Top 3 is an unexpected result to be sure given how competitive this tier has been. One second off pole in one of the races put you 20th, insane. Im hoping i can stay, pls papa @GIXXERosg and Jankes.

Congratulations to @NeekraY for the well deserved title. Insane pace all season! Congrats to @JustinHooley for P2. Was great racing you guys this season as well as @Elfriede1951 and others. Good and clean racing upfront, really enjoyed it!