PC - ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 5 - Race 1 - Nürburgring [02/06/2020 7:30pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 5 - Race 1 - Nürburgring [02/06/2020 7:30pm UK]

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
Race banner Nurburgring v3.png

The Nürburgring is a 150,000 person capacity motorsports complex located in the town of Nüburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It features a Grand Prix race track built in 1984 and a much longer Nordschleife which was built in the 1920s. The Grand Prix race track has a length of 5.148 km (3.199 mi).

● League Coordinators: @Borderline

Event Information:
Date: 02/06/2020
Pre-Race Briefing: 7:20pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time) / Server: ApexOnlineRacing.com #5 | AOR Season 4 - Tier 5
Qualifying length: 15 minutes
Race length: 60 minutes

AOR league rules apply (click)

Weather Conditions:

Sunny icon.png
90% chance of dry weather

Light rain icon.png
10% chance of light rain

transitioning drylightrain icon.png
10% chance of changing weather conditions (dry <=> light rain)

● In-game time-of-day information:

• Qualifying - Weekend Day 2 - 15:00
  • Race - Weekend Day 3 - 14:00
● Pitstop:
  • One mandatory pit stop during the race
  • Tire change mandatory
  • Refueling not allowed
● Server settings:

{
"track": "nurburgring_2019",
"eventType": "E_6h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 240,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 150,
"postQualySeconds": 30,
"postRaceSeconds": 180,
"ambientTemp": 20,
"trackTemp": 23,
"cloudLevel": 0.3,
"rain": 0.0,
"weatherRandomness": 1,
"simracerWeatherConditions": 1,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 14,
"dayOfWeekend": 1,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 120
},
{
"hourOfDay": 15,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 14,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 60
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time)
This is the time of qualy start yes ?
Don't forget that there's a driver briefing as well, starting 10 minutes before the race. Driver briefing will be done on Discord only. If you do not attend the driver briefing and don't follow the guidelines given there. Harsher penalties will be applied.

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Don't forget that there's a driver briefing as well, starting 10 minutes before the race. Driver briefing will be done on Discord only. If you do not attend the driver briefing and don't follow the guidelines given there. Harsher penalties will be applied.
Have you got a link to where the driver briefing will be when it starts?

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Event Information:
Date: 02/06/2020
Pre-Race Briefing: 7:20pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time) / Server: ApexOnlineRacing.com #5 | AOR Season 4 - Tier 5
Qualifying length: 15 minutes
Race length: 60 minutes
Driver briefing will be on Discord

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
weeeee brilliant race guys! Sad to see a drive-through and a spin with 2 laps to go, but well.. got me from P9 to P7 after having started in 17th o_O

Really fair, great battles, massively close racing. Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did :)

side note: blue flags mean yield, not "holding faster cars up for 3 laps and costing them 2secs per lap".
and: stop flashing your goddamn lights after someone overtook you nice and clean. Not allowed and hella distracting.

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
weeeee brilliant race guys! Sad to see a drive-through and a spin with 2 laps to go, but well.. got me from P9 to P7 after having started in 17th o_O

Really fair, great battles, massively close racing. Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did :)

side note: blue flags mean yield, not "holding faster cars up for 3 laps and costing them 2secs per lap".
and: stop flashing your goddamn lights after someone overtook you nice and clean. Not allowed and hella distracting.
Blinking the lights out of anger is a big no-no. It is in the rules. Feel free to report it if you feel like it.

ShaunNEVS

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 3, 2018
Well done to the guys in front of me! 1 mistake cost me the race! I tapped wall on the entry to the pit and lost time fixing the damage! Race win went down the drain in one slip-up! Happy with the pole! but it don't mean nothing unless you convert it!
The host was great and hopefully see you all next week!

NCUK2002

Pro Karter
Oct 29, 2019
Couldnt agree with you more on the blue flags and flashing.

Blue flags -
Was same suspects everytime.
I was stuck for 5 laps behind same driver I was lapping, blue flag out for 5 full laps but would not yield, costing me nearly 3 seconds a lap, because said driver going defensive on corners not letting me through or yielding slightly on the striaghts etc.

Regarding the flashing -
Same drivers also, and was for position not for being lapped.
It's in the rules not to flash to distract!

Regarding Pulling back onto the track without looking or using mini map.
Two people did this which ruin my race. Lost 9 places in total between the two incidents and last one causing me plenty of damage 2 laps before the end.

I'm giving this the benifits of the doubt and not report anyone this time to the stewards and hope the driving standards improve for the next one.

We all join leauges to have good clean competitive racing, not to be taken out by mindful acts of impatience.

Just my piece, and looking forward to the next one.

Legendacb

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 19, 2018
I think that people really need to read the rules with more deep and time as for me this race showed a huge gap in racing etiquette for the standards that I have saw previously on AOR Season 3, i guess a lot of new drivers that need time to adjust and take the right mentality about clean racing.

Falkenberg

Semi-Pro Karter
May 25, 2020
@NCUK2002 I think you should report all incidents even the small ones. Stewards will decide if any penalty is necessary. People wont magically change their on track behaviour without getting some feedback.

@ShaunNEVS Great pace mate, was really wondering what happend to you in the pits, since it suddenly moved me a place up. Sad to see the little slip up in the pits:confused:. Looking forward to Hungaroing, hope i can keep up with your race pace ;).

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
@NCUK2002 I think you should report all incidents even the small ones. Stewards will decide if any penalty is necessary. People wont magically change their on track behaviour without getting some feedback.
I can only agree with this. People won't change unless they know what they did wrong. So either have a (friendly!) conversation with them, or stewards. Some will never learn, but will think twice when they see their penalty points climb up...

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I, as both driver and coordinator, agree with reporting people when you feel like someone has done something wrong. Not to bully or whatever, but I have enough experience in simracing now that people will keep on doing what they're doing if they don't feel the concequences.

DubyaStep

Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2019
The headlight flashing guy (Nissan) has plenty of reports from just this race. He should just be lucky i didnt flash my brake lights at him. This isnt the first race i have seen this, it wont be the last.

Falkenberg

Semi-Pro Karter
May 25, 2020
The headlight flashing guy (Nissan) has plenty of reports from just this race. He should just be lucky i didnt flash my brake lights at him. This isnt the first race i have seen this, it wont be the last.
Causing a crash because you get annoyed is never an answer and has a high chance of causing an unecessary crash, in which innocent driver can easly get caught in. If someone does something wrong report it.