PC - ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 6 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 6 - Main Thread

uros76

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 28, 2019
Hi guys, sign-ups are opened for the 12h of Suzuka and I'm looking for teammates to jump into this!
That's a great event and I like Suzuka. I will be on vacation second and the third week of Aug so will miss the quail. But on 29th I am available and interested to team up in gt3 class car. Anyone else wants to join?

Raoualf21731

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2020
That's a great event and I like Suzuka. I will be on vacation second and the third week of Aug so will miss the quail. But on 29th I am available and interested to team up in gt3 class car. Anyone else wants to join?
Sounds good to me, no problem for qualy for me (except for the superpole on Saturday, I'm not 100% sure yet to be there but I guess it's a bit unlikely to qualify to this session?). Do you mind testing a front-engine car? Or which one did you have in mind?

uros76

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 28, 2019
Sounds good to me, no problem for qualy for me (except for the superpole on Saturday, I'm not 100% sure yet to be there but I guess it's a bit unlikely to qualify to this session?). Do you mind testing a front-engine car? Or which one did you have in mind?
I am in love with Ferrari :p. Also drove porka for a while but didn't like it much. Just say which car and I will test before vacation.

Raoualf21731

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2020
I am in love with Ferrari :p. Also drove porka for a while but didn't like it much. Just say which car and I will test before vacation.
I love the Bentley and I wanted to give a try to the Lexus as well but honestly, I've never been into the Ferrari so if you struggle too much with those two, why not! :) I tried the Porsche this season, I'm not a fan at all either

Reactions: uros76

Chechum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2018
I'm in, too! :p

Reactions: Raoualf21731

Chechum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2018
Thank you @VoodooChild for managing this tier (y) you, the organizers of the leagues, are the heroes of Apex!
First of all, I'm impressed with the level of this tier, honestly. Normally I'm a driver of middle tiers (other games), but I think here the level has been better than middle tier. As well, I'm still a noob on ACC and I haven't got used to the game yet, despite having taken part of 4 or 5 races. Congratulations to all the grid for this fantastic level (y)(y)
I would have liked to enjoy more time to practicebut I haven't had time enough. Anyway,I feel I'm too bad in ACC, the adaptation has been horrible so far.I still have a lot of work to get used to ACC as every day I discover something: today I've found out I always practice Fast Track while the race is usually Optimum, and that changes very much.
Besides, honestly I've felt bored driving the Aston Martin sometimes. On Laguna Seca, I've got fed up of this car. I know many people handle this car, so I should too, but I feel it quite slow while turning, understeering in entries and sometimes I have to set TC1 and 2 to 4 or 5 out of 8. I have adjusted parameters to improve this but no great effect... As well, I may not be used to TC yet and I should throttle fully on some exits ... I don't know, I don't know all the reasons to explain why I'm so slow at this moment but it's frustrating. On Mount Panorama I would have been top 10 but in the rest of races I finished around 18th/35, far from the pace of top 10. And today I was one of the worst 5 drivers probably. I know I'm not a fast driver but I'm better than that :mad:

I'm looking forward to next season so that I can revenge myself, being a fresh full season for me from the beginning. Something similar happened to me with PCars2 after driving the Ferrari and I reached my level the following season. I need some time to forget the boredom and anger due to the last GP/Aston Martin and then try other cars (like Mercedes or Ferrari) to understand the game. And, of course, dedicate more, more hours to be at the level of so many good drivers!

Have a very happy end of Summer and I hope the new season starts as soon as possible!! :p

PD: Today I've hit a little bit on the rear of a driver called K.B.(?). Sorry for that if it was my fault, I've decided to let you overtake me on the exit of the first turn some laps later in case I had been guilty.

Last edited:

flachi

AOR ACC S4 Tier 6 Champion
Jan 15, 2020
What a Season that was.
I would like to thank @VoodooChild for organising.
Aswell as all of you participating in this League until the end.
I had loads of fun and great racing with you guys!
I hope to see you again soon back on the track.

PS: If you are interested in my POV of the Races, feel free to visit my YouTube:
#ShamelessSelfpromotion
Keep in mind tho, it is in german.

uros76

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 28, 2019
@VoodooChild big thanks for coordinating our tier! From my side I had loads of fun and learned a lot. This being my first league participation I've had many first mistakes and also successes.
Happy to finish high amongst fast guys. Thanks all for great racing and hope to see you next season!

Daniel Monteiro

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 23, 2020
Thank you all guys for a great season! It's incredible how our pace was so close at all the events, made it really interesting, especially taking into account the variety of cars used.

@VoodooChild man, a BIG great thank you for all your time and your patience with us, it's really appreciated and can't be grateful enough to be able to enjoy so much this well organised championship! (y)

Congrats to @flachi for a very strong championship, and @Reco as well as @stigglewiggle for having given him a run for his money ;)

Hope to see most of you on the GT4 side, the Suzuka 12H and the next GT3 Season as well! :D

PS: If you are interested in my POV of the Races, feel free to visit my YouTube:
#ShamelessSelfpromotion
Keep in mind tho, it is in german.
I was not aware you had a channel! I don't understand much german, but I had a look at a few of them and the mood seemed very fun and entertaining! I especially enjoyed (unfortunately for you :poop:) the Brands Hatch sad flute :LOL:

Last edited:

Haago

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 11, 2020
We may "only" be Tier 6, but I'd say we were one of the cleanest and friendliest tiers. I've never heard something good about the others.

But what a season it was! Finished on overall P15, but I never really cared about the points. I loved the racing, the close battles and most important the respect on track and I think thats more important than some points.

I really hope to see you all next season again!

uros76

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 28, 2019
@flachi just watched your highlights video from yesterday's race. Great work there and smiling to see myself trying to hang on with you guys in front first few laps LOL. By lap10 I had to ease off not to burn up tires completely :D
I noticed you had crew / team talking over discord during race? And that crash of pink ferrari was close for you too, looked really bad. Congrats for the tier 6 win!

flachi

AOR ACC S4 Tier 6 Champion
Jan 15, 2020
@uros76 Thank you very much :)
Yes it was really close in the first Part of the race we all had pretty close pace.
Yeah we are always in discord together in our Community chatting and having fun together.
This Crash looked spectacular indeed.

Reactions: uros76

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Guys, it's been a pleasure.
While my season as a driver was disappointing and sometime miserable (all crowned by last night's throttle pedal failure in a track where i actually had some decent pace), I can only be proud of the racing maturity, respect and friendliness that Tier 6 showed in the past 10 weeks.
Of course not everything was perfect but overall I'd argue that we were the most enjoyable tier for the whole season :)

Thank you guys again and congratulations to the Champion @flachi, to @Reco and to @stigglewiggle in his heroic T-REX!

Leck3000

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 11, 2019
@VoodooChild thanks you for organising and running such a good tier. There has been excellent racing and also a good level of sportsmanship, maturity and composure, thank you and congratulations to you all.

I myself had an pretty bad season overall for various reasons and in some respects quite pleased it has come to an end, for now. I am very much looking forward to next season when it comes around and hope to see you all if not next season then out on track in many of the other exciting events held by AOR.

Congratulations to @flachi for taking the championship win and also to @Reco & @stigglewiggle for the other two steps of the podium. I think a special credit to @stigglewiggle for taming the Rex as well.

Daniel Monteiro

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 23, 2020
By lap10 I had to ease off not to burn up tires completely :D
By lap10? o_O One set of tyres lasted me the whole race, were you racing with the tyre warmers on? :D Well, I was hoping the strategy of starting with a full tank would have worked but in the end it only would have if there was no mandatory pitstop and I had done some lifting and coasting the whole race (was two laps short); next time I will hope less and analyse more :p

Also a shout to @Byron Thompson for snatching that last win of the season and ending up on a high, and a mention to @CRubennnn who could have been up there had he done two more races!

uros76

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 28, 2019
By lap10? o_O One set of tyres lasted me the whole race, were you racing with the tyre warmers on? :D Well, I was hoping the strategy of starting with a full tank would have worked but in the end it only would have if there was no mandatory pitstop and I had done some lifting and coasting the whole race (was two laps short); next time I will hope less and analyse more :p
I know! Well, don't forget I am still pretty fresh and new to simracing. Front 2 cars pace was out of my capability for entire race :)
Kudos to your hat trick going full tank and somehow keeping tires alive all race! I was so happy seeing you pitting and hoping for my second podium. But you came out of pit a bit too fast for me to catch :p. I'll get you next season :giggle:

• Optimistic
Reactions: Daniel Monteiro

LordNem

Pro Karter
May 17, 2020
I'd also like to reiterate what others have said @VoodooChild, thanks for running a class Tier,

By far I think we had the least stewards inquires and still had epic close battles where people respected others and as the season went on it only got better imho, yes there were scuffles but that's racing.

100% sunshine tier too, we only had rain twice didn't we?

CRubennnn

Junior Karter
May 19, 2020

Also a shout to @Byron Thompson for snatching that last win of the season and ending up on a high, and a mention to @CRubennnn who could have been up there had he done two more races!
Hey bud, It was nice racing with everyone! My first season of AOR was fun :D
It's a shame I couldn't make those 2 races, I deffo could have run for the podium.

Hope to see you in the next one guys!

Reactions: Daniel Monteiro