PC - ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 6 - Race 1 - Nürburgring [02/06/2020 7:30pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 6 - Race 1 - Nürburgring [02/06/2020 7:30pm UK]

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
Race banner Nurburgring v3.png

The Nürburgring is a 150,000 person capacity motorsports complex located in the town of Nüburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It features a Grand Prix race track built in 1984 and a much longer Nordschleife which was built in the 1920s. The Grand Prix race track has a length of 5.148 km (3.199 mi).

● League Coordinators: @VoodooChild

Event Information:
Date: 02/06/2020
Pre-Race Briefing: 7:20pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time) / Server: ApexOnlineRacing.com #6 | AOR Season 4 - Tier 6
Qualifying length: 15 minutes
Race length: 60 minutes

AOR league rules apply (click)

Weather Conditions:

Sunny icon.png
90% chance of dry weather

Light rain icon.png
10% chance of light rain

transitioning drylightrain icon.png
10% chance of changing weather conditions (dry <=> light rain)

● In-game time-of-day information:

• Qualifying - Weekend Day 2 - 15:00
  • Race - Weekend Day 3 - 14:00
● Pitstop:
  • One mandatory pit stop during the race
  • Tire change mandatory
  • Refueling not allowed
● Server settings:

{
"track": "nurburgring_2019",
"eventType": "E_6h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 240,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 150,
"postQualySeconds": 30,
"postRaceSeconds": 180,
"ambientTemp": 20,
"trackTemp": 23,
"cloudLevel": 0.3,
"rain": 0.0,
"weatherRandomness": 1,
"simracerWeatherConditions": 1,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 14,
"dayOfWeekend": 1,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 120
},
{
"hourOfDay": 15,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 14,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 60
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}

Confirmed no-shows:
@Daniel Monteiro

Last edited by a moderator:

Skippy

Semi-Pro Karter
May 30, 2017
Yessssssh :D Excited af!!! <3 Thanks for putting in the effort and giving us the opportunity to race! Hope we all have a good time on the track!

Bixter

Semi-Pro Karter
May 23, 2020
Sorry guys but I have to cancel my particpation in this race for tonight, I have tried today but my FPS are too low as if my old PC is aware that about to be replaced (the new one is already ordered). I wouldn't want to ruin other's race.
Hope the new pc will be ready for the next race.

Daniel Monteiro

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 23, 2020
Sorry guys but I have to cancel my particpation in this race for tonight, I have tried today but my FPS are too low as if my old PC is aware that about to be replaced (the new one is already ordered). I wouldn't want to ruin other's race.
Hope the new pc will be ready for the next race.
What GPU and CPU do you have? Try all the lowest video settings and 10 visible cars, and mirror drawing distance of 50 metres it should help considerably.

Reactions: Bixter

Bixter

Semi-Pro Karter
May 23, 2020
What GPU and CPU do you have? Try all the lowest video settings and 10 visible cars, and mirror drawing distance of 50 metres it should help considerably.
I have an I5-2500k overclocked to the max + Geforce Gtx 1080 : with a VR HP reverb 4k it is too limited, I am desperate !

The problem is that for now, I am used to drive with VR and on my screen I am 4 seconds slower lol !

Joaocastella78

Formula Karter
Nov 25, 2015
So eventful race. Got a drive through before crossing the start line for speeding at the start must have been as the lights went green. Then got spun. Then 12 mins to go had my very first puncture ever in acc as I was blue flagged at the chicane (please let the car being overtaken decide when it's safe, do not force the issue please). A race to forget. :confused:

Reactions: Bmendess

Ihab Abbas

Pro Karter
Apr 14, 2019
Guys can someone tell me what is the average qualifying lap times in tier 6? As I might have a chance to join the season 4. And if you know the other tiers if possible.

Leck3000

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 11, 2019
Had good fun race.

I would however like to pass comment to Frandsen #23, I would prefer to DM but I don’t know your discord or AOR username.

You went side by side racing me through consecutive corners on two occasions even though you were a lap down. The second occasion there was 3 of us from the top 10 battling for position with you in the mix and making me run the outside line through t2&3. I just ask that in future you are more respectful to the blue flags and certainly don’t keep yourself in the middle of a 3way fight.

• Useful
Reactions: Daniel Monteiro

Anduaa

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 2, 2018
@VoodooChild hi, can we have a list our Tier racedrivers. List where we could have Names Acc coleratiaion to AOR names? Or You can point out where we can find this info. Thanks

• Clever
Reactions: Leck3000