PC ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 7 - Driver Introduction

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Driver introduction banner v1.png

Hey and welcome to Season 4 of the AOR ACC GT3 League.

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
hello guys and welcome to season 4 of the AOR ACC GT3 league, this is my 3rd season on acc and very much looking forward to it, i notice alot of people from past seasons of acc and also other sims, all i want from this season is a fun clean season and i hope you all want the same,

well about me im 41 and been sim racing nearly 10 years since i lost my bike licence through becoming visually impaired with only being left with one eye that has 3/4 of sight in it but life goes on, i appologise in advance for my livery but tuff i like it :p

georgfranko

Junior Karter
May 24, 2020
Hello all,
I am 27 (turning 28 this September) , started Simracing back in 2014 on a G27 and a tripple monitor Setup . In 2016 I stopped because Life had other plans for me at the time . In 2019 i started again after trying out ACC and this will be my very first League . All I want is to improve and race clean while doing it :) See you all on track .

Reactions: sixspeed

Pocoyoporsch

Formula Karter
Feb 1, 2019
Hi, I am 44 and I use simracing since last year. I started driving my G29 in ps4 in Project cars 2, but now I move to ACC, It is much better. I hope we will have a very good races!!! Good luck!!

Colyente

Formula Karter
Sep 16, 2019
Hello everyone, I am 34 years old, I went to the SIM in the fall of 2019 on the gamepad from the PS4, went openly speaking not very, but on April 1 I came to the steering wheel T150 FF, participated in the ACC S3 T5 and took 26th place there if I am not mistaken, I hope this season I will be faster and more ostarozhen, and let's respect each other, since at the beginning of last season it was very deplorable for contact and only about 4 race people began to respect others a little. All clean and competitive races. as well as winning the first place for me!)))

ddivad

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2020
Hey guys,

I'm 25 years old from Ireland. This is my first season with AOR and looking forward to getting started! Been interested in simracing for a long time, but only got started into it about 4 months ago.

For the new season, I'm looking forward to having some close racing and having some fun on track! Hopefully I can get faster as the season goes on as well :) Good luck to everyone for the upcoming season, and see you all on track!

NynS

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 23, 2019
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
    Nils, ingame NynS (a strange combination of the pronunciation of my front name and my initials), 29 years old, Dutch, G29 abuser. Likes to make jokes mostly at the cost of himself. Not joking on the track though, I'm very serious on there.
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
    Since 2016, 3 seasons of another league, until they stopped doing GT3, then I went looking forward.
    S12 - S15 Project Cars 2, mostly in the back field in the first two seasons, midfield in the third, front-ish (but not quite there) in the fourth. Finally got my first AOR podium in S14 in the final race, and got my first win in S15 in the final race.
    ACC wise, got one season under my belt. Best position a 6th place in Hungary last season, best qualifying a shock pole in Monza (that I managed to completely ruin by using the Ascari kerb as launch pad for my Falcon 9AMG and total the car in lap 4.
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
    I hope to be winning, but considering my results from last season (25/20/24/24/6/19/14/18) that'd be wishing for the devil to take my soul. Maybe... >:D
    I expect a couple of top 10s and if I am VERY lucky and all goes perfectly I might be able to grab a 'shock podium'. But most of the races I'll hang back and fight friends in the rear.

martin brandon

Semi-Pro Karter
May 24, 2020
Hi everyone,
I've been sim racing for approx 10 years, been on I-racing for the past 5 years or so and currently still on it. Although I've dabbled in other sim's once in a while. I'm 54 years old so getting on a bit now. I'm not particularly fast and to be honest prefer endurance racing more, but i'm looking forward to some clean & respectful racing in this league.

Domi64S

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 18, 2019
Hi I am Dominique from Belgium 55 years old and I am doing sim racing since 2018. I am running a Fanatec DD1 and love it. As for my goal of this season, clean racing and hopefully I can improve my result of last season where I ended 6th.
But that depends on how slow you all are as I am consistently slow.

• Funny
Reactions: sixspeed and NynS

Domi64S

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 18, 2019
hello guys and welcome to season 4 of the AOR ACC GT3 league, this is my 3rd season on acc and very much looking forward to it, i notice alot of people from past seasons of acc and also other sims, all i want from this season is a fun clean season and i hope you all want the same,

well about me im 41 and been sim racing nearly 10 years since i lost my bike licence through becoming visually impaired with only being left with one eye that has 3/4 of sight in it but life goes on, i appologise in advance for my livery but tuff i like it :p
At least it’s not pink.

• Funny
Reactions: NynS

Conall

Pro Karter
Jun 7, 2019
Hi Guys,

My name is Conall, i'm from Ireland, and i'm 24 years old . I've raced in one aor F1 league before but wanted to race in a more realistic game, so this is my first season joining the ACC league. I'm hoping to improve my speed as the season goes on, and for some fun and clean racing!

m0rpheus1975

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Hi All
Im Ahmer, from Uk. 44 years old (45 in sept). started sim racing in Jan 2019, done the F1 league last season and moved to ACC in the off season and loving it better than F1...
First ACC season for me and only 18 months into racing so be gentle!!!
I run a Fanatec F1 2019 wheel and got a 2.5 wheelbase but from tomorrow will be a DD2 - not had a chance to setup and V3 pedals. Triple screen setup too.
Im hoping to learn a lot and have fun and enjoy clean racing and try and be competitive with fellow racers.
cheers

Sabba7h

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Hey guys! I'm Sulley from the US, 20. First ever league race was in season 14 F1 on PC. This is my first league season outside the F1 series. I've run pretty decent seasons over the last few years, come close to a title twice but alas, it never came true. All in good fun though!

I'm running a T150 and CSL Elite Pedals with loadcell mounted to a NLR Wheelstand, and have a CSL Elite and Formula V2 wheel arriving in the coming weeks.

Based on the first race so far it seems like I have some alright pace, don't yet know how quick I was compared to other drivers. Unfortunately I forgot to change fuel load before the start but it is what it is. I had a lot of fun fighting back up to midfield. Looking forward to the rest of the season with you guys!

Also, if anyone is looking to join a team, I'm driving the 488 and open to driving with anyone.

sixspeed

Semi-Pro Karter
May 7, 2020
Hi everyone. Had my first race this evening and thoroughly enjoyed it, so thought I'd share a bit about myself here.

My name is Andy Cohen, I'm 42, from the UK. I'm one of "those" that have only been sim racing proper since the start of lockdown. I have about 10-12 hours in ACC I would guess. My current "rig" consists of:

Thrustmaster T300RS
599XX wheel
Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals (a treat to myself at the start of lockdown as I figured I'd give this "simracing" a go )
HTC Vive Pro VR

This is all mounted to a GT Omega wheel/pedal mount, with a trusty camping chair that has seen many years of Nurburgring and Le Mans 24hr trips (picture attached for proof!)

That all runs on an i7-8700k (clocked @ 4.9Ghz), 32Gb RAM with a GTX 1080Ti.

I do a bit of track driving in a Z4M Coupe IRL (just as a hobby, not competitively), so it's been great to be able to carry some of that practice over.

This is my first private league (though I did do one reserve driver race a few weeks back in a WTCR series in RaceRoom). I'm really looking forward to learning a few circuits and getting more experience of sim racing under my belt. Hope to see you all again next week and hopefully keep it fair and clean.

Good luck all!

Attachments

EdwardC

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 10, 2019
Hello all you youngsters, I'm Edward from Canada and I am 65 years old :) . I have been sim racing since the 1990's. I am retired now and enjoying it. Lost a bit of speed due to 2 very arthritic shoulders lol but still love every minute of sim racing.
This is my third season in AOR and it really is a pleasure to run in a really well organised league... I could tell you some horror stories lol
My gear is a TM TS-PC base with a heavily modified TM F1 wheel with Clubspot V3's all on a Simeteck V2 chassis with triple screens.
My desire for this season and all seasons really, is just enjoy some good clean racing!

sixspeed

Semi-Pro Karter
May 7, 2020
My gear is a TM TS-PC base with a heavily modified TM F1 wheel with Clubspot V3's all on a Simeteck V2 chassis with triple screens.
My desire for this season and all seasons really, is just enjoy some good clean racing!
Hey :)

How do you find the TS-PC? I have a T300RS and wondered if it was worth the swap?

EdwardC

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 10, 2019
I like it, had a t500 before. to me it was worth the swap. Mine came with the "open wheel" wheel :)

Steve Allan

F1 Sponsored Driver
May 12, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm Steve and this will be my second full season of ACC on AOR. (even though in reality I'll be racing here for one season and a half) I'm 36 years old and come from the West Midlands. I've been sim racing for over a year and I'm still learning every time I fire up the sim(s) of choice. Some of the series I've been in on the site have included (as mentioned before) ACC, F1 2019 (and aiming for the 2020 game when it's released) and Project Cars 2. But I've raced on other sims like the original AC, The F1 games, both project cars, Forza, GT and GT Sport, Rfactor 2 and iRacing.

I'm currently unemployed however I am currently helping to look after my elderly mother and more recently brother due to a stroke. It's been a bit of a challenge, however, I am currently looking for employment in the Administration industry but I've worked at a higher education college in the past as an enrolment officer where I would input peoples data onto the college's system.

Anway from Sim racing I love listening to heavy metal, rock, punk, 90's trance, Jazz and 90's/2000's rap music. I have actually got two electric guitars and two bass guitars, I've not played them in a while, So I guess I would be abysmal at them haha. I also, love watching movies and TV shows and actually have a Bachelors of Arts in Video and Film production. However one of the things I love is model making and Minature Wargaming (Think Warhammer 40K, Warmachine etc) and I'm told I'm pretty good at the painting side of things.

The gear I am currently using is a Thrustmaster TMX, T3PA peddles and a set of Turtle Beach headphones (I've seen the F1 racers do that on the virtual F1 races and thought I would give it a try this season). If I could upgrade my get thought, I would either go for a Fanatec setup or keep to the Thrustmaster brand (Maybe the T300 or the TS-PC ) and go for their Loadcell peddle set

Aims for this season, Try and have a good and consistent season. So far my season and a half here have been plagued with injuries (The first time competing on here, I had a strained ankle ligament and last season I raced for the first six rounds with a fading concussion and then illness destroyed the rest of the season), Also I want to experience some amazing battles on the track and have a laugh with everyone here after the race on the forums and Discord. The only rival I always want to beat is my at times dodgy internet connection because that is the biggest nemesis I have.

Sadly this season I probably won't be streaming the races. But I'll try and upload them on to youtube later that week (and will try that as of next week)